• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trumps Truth Social Post.

Vodoun daVinci

Old Salt
Minuteman
  • Dec 17, 2017
    Pretty shocked I have not seen this discussed here and out and about. But it hasn't been verified by Breitbart or The Gateway Pundit so maybe ya'll haven't heard this yet.

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote in a post on the social network Truth Social and accused “Big Tech” of working closely with Democrats. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

So as everyone is flapping about this, do ya'll think Trump will dump The Constitution if he wins in 2024?

My nephew (just out of the Marines 3 years ago and a die hard Trump Aficionado/Ever Trumper and devoted follower of him on Truth Social called me this morning and we talked about this for an hour. Both of us are die hard "protect the Constitution against all enemies foreign or domestic" and now he's really confused and upset when a former President and hopeful next President wants to set aside Constitutional Process and embrace Autocracy/Authoritarian process.

I told him, there ain't no other way for Mr. Trump. He can't get back where he was because there is no Constitutional process to do that. So he wants to set it aside and go where no one has gone before in America. I get it. I think he's *NuTs!* but I get. So, if he's re elected do you suspect he'll set aside Constitutional norms or do you think maybe this all a typical Trump temper tantrum?

VooDoo

Its usually pretty telling when they just use a small exert, and tell you what it means.
    This right here. As usual they focus in on a small group of key words to inflame the situation. I skimmed through it but didn't get the sense that he was interested in suspending the constitution. He certainly could have rephrased it and chosen better language but that's never been his strong point. As a supporter of his....I don't see a path for him to be reelected so it really isn't an issue.

Reactions: JimTN and Yasherka
    Who wants to change the constitution? Commies and fags, they shit on it every day. Anything Trump says is going to be twisted to fit their narrative. The point I believe he was trying to make is the election is rigged , information squashed by commie fucks, and how does one go about unfucking this mess. Yeah he has a way of saying shit that gets panties in a bunch.

So, "A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,”

Means....what? "Awwwww, I was just foolin' about"???

Help me here mother fuckers. I got a die hard Trumper who thinks his Idol wants to suspend/terminate the Constitution and we don't think that's what he really meant? I'm a Trump Hater since 1980's - 1990's when he contributed millions to The Clinton Foundation so I really don't give a rats ass one way or the other. My point is I have a serious person in my Family who thinks Trump is throwing the Constitution under the bus.

And all we can muster is "fake news"?

This Republic is toast.

VooDoo

Like it or not, it is what he posted....because Trump has NEVER been able to control his juvenile mouth and utter narcissism.

As for the "my President" crowd...you can have him. He doesn't give a fuck about you...except to the extent that it serves to elevate him.

Me...I swore to defend the Constitution and not this raving self-centered asshole. He finally tore it with me after attacking DeSantis post mid-terms. It was far more important to Trump to try to redirect the spotlight back onto him than it was to solidify the GOP and win elections for the benefit of our great country. Fuck him.

Oh, that and driving a bunch of losers into the general election as the GOP candidates whose greatest talent was kowtowing to Trump. And yes, there went our red wave, eh?

The only thing that makes Trump at all acceptable is that he is better than the fucking Dimwits. The only person he could have beaten was the utterly hated Hillary. The only person idiot Biden could have beaten was fucking Trump. Think about it.

Yes, I voted for him...twice...and given the same choices (Hildabeast and Dementia Joe) I would do it again. But if he gets the GOP nomination for President in 2024 then we will have another fucking Dimwit in the White House. Take that to the bank.

Last edited:
    What's more important; listening to what a politician says or watching what they do?

Trump did some things that I didn't like. On the other hand, the leftists, democrats and RINOS do a LOT of things that I don't like.

A lot of people are dumping on Trump for what he said. Of course, we all need to be concerned about what he said.

However, show me a person that has never put his foot in his mouth, and I'll show you a Jewish carpenter, who claimed that He was the Son of God and was nailed to a cross.

We've all said or written things that could have been done better or were in the passion of the moment.

It could be that what Trump (or a staff member) wrote was not what he meant.

I've had to go back and edit some of my posts on this forum because what I wrote the first time wasn't what I attempted to say. It would not surprise me of what he wanted to say wasn't made clear.

So, I'm withholding judgment until more information comes out.

Like it or not, it is what he posted....because Trump has NEVER been able to control his juvenile mouth and utter narcissism.

As for the "my President" crowd...you can have him. He doesn't give a fuck about you...except to the extent that it serves to elevate him.

Me...I swore to defend the Constitution and not this raving self-centered asshole. He finally tore it with me after attacking DeSantis post mid-terms. It was far more important to Trump to try to redirect the spotlight back onto him than it was to solidify the GOP and win elections for the benefit of our great country. Fuck him.

Oh, than and driving a bunch of losers into the general election as the GOP candidates. And yes, there went our red wave, eh?

The only thing that makes Trump at all acceptable is that he is better than the fucking Dimwits. The only person he could have beaten was the utterly hated Hillary. The only person idiot Biden could have beaten was fucking Trump. Think about it.

Yes, I voted for him...twice...and given the same choices (Hildabeast and Dementia Joe) I would do it again. But if he gets the GOP nomination for President in 2024 then we will have another fucking Dimwit in the White House. Take that to the bank.
    ;)

1670284127003.png

Oh, than and driving a bunch of losers into the general election as the GOP candidates. And yes, there went our red wave, eh?

The ONLY reason pedopotato is in office is because of cheating.
    From Tammany hall to Donna Brazile giving Hillary debate questions in advance, dems are always cheating.

Trump doesn't strike me as a constitutional scholar. He has always struck me as a typical east coast, big city, egomaniac. But, he is a terrible politician(that is a good thing) and got some shit done that helped my business and my family. That is more than I can say for 99% of the fucking idiots on both sides of the aisle who say a lot, but actually do very little. Our current muppet in the White House is the epitome of what makes DC such an incredible shit hole, and couldn't be any swampier.

I think we are in some really crazy times right now and am not real fond of our choices in any elected position. I am just gonna continue to be a normal, freedom loving raging capitalist and let er buck until I can't.

Trump had record minority employment.
    That fact made him a threat to democrats who claim to be pro minority. Nevermind they run every inner city slum, which are disproportionately populated by minorities, yet haven't fixed a single one, even after decades of control and trillions spent.

It’s actually rabid in this one. Seems to be all he thinks about. And he’s continually posting whatever he can find to try and change your mind. Meanwhile he’s an admitted Bernie supporter lecturing here about defending the Constitution.
    Bernie the bum? They guy who never held a full time job outside of government? They guy who admitted couch surfing until his friends got tired of his laziness and threw him out? The guy who got kicked out of a hippie commune for not pulling his weight? Twenty one years in congress and his greatest feat is renaming a post office?

In my opinion, what he wrote was a stroke of genius. All of a sudden, he's got a lot of left-wing motherfuckers who've been wiping their ass with the constitution for years, all of a sudden they have to protect this sacred document. Left would have nothing if not for double standards.
    Good point. However, that paragraph will haunt him forever now. Feeds right into the Jan 6 narrative and I bet Liz is in total ecstasy now.

Bernie the bum? They guy who never held a full time job outside of government? They guy who admitted couch surfing until his friends got tired of his laziness and threw him out? The guy who got kicked out of a hippie commune for not pulling his weight? Twenty one years in congress and his greatest feat is renaming a post office?
    You left out praise for Castro, the CCP, and honeymooning with the Soviets.

All of a sudden, he's got a lot of left-wing motherfuckers who've been wiping their ass with the constitution for years, all of a sudden they have to protect this sacred document. Left would have nothing if not for double standards.
    The OP would like to convince you to share his (fake) “panic” about what “might” happen to the Constitution under Trump, while completely ignoring what the current regime already DID to the Constitution to seize power, and what they CONTINUE to do to it to remain in power while also blatantly ignoring it to force their unconstitutional agenda through. He’s “worried” that Trump will trample the Constitution that the Left set on fire and burned like a flag in Iran. That horse left the barn a long time ago. And then he got in his parting shot about the Republic being toast because of people like “us”.

Again I ask...seriously. If Trump gets elected in 2024 do you think he will suspend/Terminate the Constitution ("A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” - his words!) or like he is now claiming are people distorting his words and he's all about protecting it?

His. Words. He. Said - posted on his own Social Network: A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.

Blah, Blah, Blah, I'm a dirty tramp. He said this situation allows the termination of articles found in the Constitution. I'm sworn to defend it against people who use this rhetoric. Simple question. Seriously. If he ends up as President for another term do we think he won't attempt to terminate rules, regulations, and articles found in the Constitution?

Simple question for Ever Trumpers. Do you believe him or not? He's telling US what he is/believes....do we believe him or think he's better than that?

Simple. And why is this *not* on Breitbart or The Gateway Pundit? No mention of it yet millions have read it for themselves on Truth Social. Are none of ya'll reading Trumps Truth Social posts? Do ya'll claim to be Ever Trumpers but ya'll don't read shit he posts on his own social media site? The guy just shit the bed on The Constitution but ya'll dint read it because "fake news"? WTF.

VooDoo

So, "A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,”

Means....what? "Awwwww, I was just foolin' about"???

Help me here mother fuckers. I got a die hard Trumper who thinks his Idol wants to suspend/terminate the Constitution and we don't think that's what he really meant? I'm a Trump Hater since 1980's - 1990's when he contributed millions to The Clinton Foundation so I really don't give a rats ass one way or the other. My point is I have a serious person in my Family who thinks Trump is throwing the Constitution under the bus.

And all we can muster is "fake news"?

This Republic is toast.

VooDoo
    So the other side took the Constitution and wiped their ass with it.

Should they be allowed to get away with that?

Your bias is showing.

Nice fake story about the Marine nephew. I dont even think he exists but if he did he sounds vaccinated.

Again I ask...seriously. If Trump gets elected in 2024 do you think he will suspend/Terminate the Constitution ("A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” - his words!) or like he is now claiming are people distorting his words and he's all about protecting it?

His. Words. He. Said - posted on his own Social Network: A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.

Blah, Blah, Blah, I'm a dirty tramp. He said this situation allows the termination of articles found in the Constitution. I'm sworn to defend it against people who use this rhetoric. Simple question. Seriously. If he ends up as President for another term do we think he won't attempt to terminate rules, regulations, and articles found in the Constitution?

Simple question for Ever Trumpers. Do you believe him or not? He's telling US what he is/believes....do we believe him or think he's better than that?

Simple. And why is this *not* on Breitbart or The Gateway Pundit? No mention of it yet millions have read it for themselves on Truth Social. Are none of ya'll reading Trumps Truth Social posts? Do ya'll claim to be Ever Trumpers but ya'll don't read shit he posts on his own social media site? The guy just shit the bed on The Constitution but ya'll dint read it because "fake news"? WTF.

VooDoo

Do you have the same shaking rage about democrats who ignore the constitution with gun control and unconstitutional spending?
    The same rage about republicans who gave us homeland security, the TSA, and the Hughes amendment?

Oh, that and driving a bunch of losers into the general election as the GOP candidates whose greatest talent was kowtowing to Trump. And yes, there went our red wave, eh?

If only they had ran more Mitt Romney like candidates.

These Republicans are going to fuck you and you will slurp their dirty dicks when they pullout.

Last edited:
    Good point. However, that paragraph will haunt him forever now. Feeds right into the Jan 6 narrative and I bet Liz is in total ecstasy now.

Do you really think about Liz Cheney in ecstasy?

The OP would like to convince you to share his (fake) “panic” about what “might” happen to the Constitution under Trump, while completely ignoring what the current regime already DID to the Constitution to seize power, and what they CONTINUE to do to it to remain in power while also blatantly ignoring it to force their unconstitutional agenda through. He’s “worried” that Trump will trample the Constitution that the Left set on fire and burned like a flag in Iran. That horse left the barn a long time ago. And then he got in his parting shot about the Republic being toast because of people like “us”.
    Remember when they said Trump was going to get us in a war? Dont look now but if you see a flash dont forget to.....Duck and Cover!

VooDoo
    The only way he gets elected in 2024 is if the Constitution and Justice system are restored.

Sorry I dont think we have the balls of a Brazil.....aint happening.

Nephews in the Marines sound like they are willing to get cuckolded and than not understand they wanted to see their wife fucked instead of doing it themselves.

Do you have the same shaking rage about democrats who ignore the constitution with gun control and unconstitutional spending?
    The same rage about republicans who gave us homeland security, the TSA, and the Hughes amendment?
    Hey the first amendment and the Bill of Rights for that matter isnt "open ended".

The constitution isn’t worth the paper it’s written on.

@Vodoun daVinci, this quote of yours is ridiculous.
    Both of us are die hard "protect the Constitution against all enemies foreign or domestic"
    You and your cousin aren’t die hard anything. Your cousin is probably as vaxxicinated as you are. Nobody in this country is a die hard constitutionalist no matter how much they say it.

No "Rage" simple question. The Guy (Trump) says he wants to Terminate The Constitution to return to power. We cool with that or are we sticking our fingers in our ears? The words are his....believe him?

VooDoo

The constitution isn’t worth the paper it’s written on.

@Vodoun daVinci, this quote of yours is ridiculous.

You and your cousin aren’t die hard anything. Your cousin is probably as vaxxicinated as you are. Nobody in this country is a die hard constitutionalist no matter how much they say it.
    He's my nephew. Reading is not yer strong point, are it Jethro?

VooDoo

This Republic is toast.
    I had to stop reading this here because, it has been since 1871 with congress selling DC to London. We have been a corporation ever since. Owned by the globalist's, the establishment in DC are a bunch of boot licking "elite."

So it's ok to give up our bill of rights so we may be free? :rolleyes:

Everything said in this video is pretty spot on.

Last edited:
    The only way he gets elected in 2024 is if the Constitution and Justice system are restored.

Sorry I dont think we have the balls of a Brazil.....aint happening.

Nephews in the Marines sound like they are willing to get cuckolded and than not understand they wanted to see their wife fucked instead of doing it themselves.
    If Trump, and Desantis are both on the ballot, one will be the Republican nomination, one will be an independent,..............the Republican Party will be fucked..........another 4 years of somebody wiping the president's ass.........

Reactions: 232593 and FWoo45
    No "Rage" simple question. The Guy (Trump) says he wants to Terminate The Constitution to return to power. We cool with that or are we sticking our fingers in our ears? The words are his....believe him?

VooDoo
    You speak as if the constitution is being “upheld” as of now. It has been set on fire and pissed on long ago. All the oath takers were/are playing make believe when they swore to uphold and protect it.

When people realize the Constitution is what "allows" our GOV to have "power"........MAYBE......DJT is on to something.
    No one is saying "throw away" the Constitution till the ATF/FBI/DOJ/IRS is knocking on the door.
    I'd love to create MORE limitations on the GOV by changing the Constitution....OH WAIT.....we tried that with the Amendments.....how's that working for us??

We need less GOV.

If Trump, and Desantis are both on the ballot, one will be the Republican nomination, one will be an independent,..............the Republican Party will be fucked..........another 4 years of somebody wiping the president's ass.........
    Republicans dont want to win.

Its better being the cucked opposition begging donations.

Everyone has this idea "Its just around the corner, Mitch is going to get the brass ring this time"

Just watched the election up here in MA with Americas "Most popular governor" stepping aside.

The media anointed Charlie Baker - republican in name only - that because for all he does and says he is a Democrat.

They had a decent man running against a retch of democrat candidate and Baker would not support him because he had supported Trump. Half the "republican party" here voted for the retched Democrat rather than the decent dude that had supported Trump.

The Republicans do not want to win if it means that they have to listen to us.

VooDoo
    Why do leftys avoid answering direct questions?
    Why are leftys ashamed to admit they're leftys.
    How f'g brain dead do you have to be to support Bernie while howling at the sky about constitutional violations?

You speak as if the constitution is being “upheld” as of now. It has been set on fire and pissed on long ago. All the oath takers were/are playing make believe when they swore to uphold and protect it.

He speaks as if anyone here cares about his shit "We cool with that?"

Since when has it been "we"?

Nice psychological BS.

Republicans dont want to win.

Its better being the cucked opposition begging donations.

Everyone has this idea "Its just around the corner, Mitch is going to get the brass ring this time"

Just watched the election up here in MA with Americas "Most popular governor" stepping aside.

The media anointed Charlie Baker - republican in name only - that because for all he does and says he is a Democrat.

They had a decent man running against a retch of democrat candidate and Baker would not support him because he had supported Trump. Half the "republican party" here voted for the retched Democrat rather than the decent dude that had supported Trump.

The Republicans do not want to win if it means that they have to listen to us.

They don't want to win because if they do, then people will not have a reason to donate to their campaigns. There needs to be a constant danger lurking in order to justify the existence of an overpaid security guard.

Eliminate the danger then fire the overpaid security guard.

Reactions: gigamortis
    Pretty shocked I have not seen this discussed here and out and about. But it hasn't been verified by Breitbart or The Gateway Pundit so maybe ya'll haven't heard this yet.

So as everyone is flapping about this, do ya'll think Trump will dump The Constitution if he wins in 2024?

My nephew (just out of the Marines 3 years ago and a die hard Trump Aficionado/Ever Trumper and devoted follower of him on Truth Social called me this morning and we talked about this for an hour. Both of us are die hard "protect the Constitution against all enemies foreign or domestic" and now he's really confused and upset when a former President and hopeful next President wants to set aside Constitutional Process and embrace Autocracy/Authoritarian process.

I told him, there ain't no other way for Mr. Trump. He can't get back where he was because there is no Constitutional process to do that. So he wants to set it aside and go where no one has gone before in America. I get it. I think he's *NuTs!* but I get. So, if he's re elected do you suspect he'll set aside Constitutional norms or do you think maybe this all a typical Trump temper tantrum?

VooDoo
    If I were you I'd be worried about the ones in office fucking the constitution right now.

R

Last edited:
    How f'g brain dead do you have to be to support Bernie while howling at the sky about constitutional violations?
    NOW you have him pegged as to who he really is.

He speaks as if anyone here cares about his shit "We cool with that?"

Since when has it been "we"?

Nice psychological BS.
    This has been his M.O. since he came here - he tries to act like "one of the boys" with similar values, then tries to sneak in his Leftist BS while passing it off as a "Conservative" idea. Think of the pic of Steve Buscemi with the cap on backwards and the skateboard: "Greetings, fellow Conservatives!"

He has me on Ignore because I've been calling him out since I caught on to his BS during the Primaries before the 2020 election. That's when I got him to let it slip he was a Bernie boy.

Last edited:
    What the fuck are you babbling about?

VooDoo

NOW you have him pegged as to who he really is.

This has been his M.O. since he came here - he tries to act like "one of the boys" with similar values, then tries to sneak in his Leftist BS while passing it off as a "Conservative" idea. I'm picturing the pic of Steve Buscemi with the cap on backwards and the skateboard. "Greetings, fellow Conservatives!"

1670293474933.jpeg

I can see his point ,the election was stolen by government agencies , they had evidence that Biden used his position to take money from foreign governments illegally. That's what they wanted to hide , if it was legally they would of told everyone about what his family was doing.
    There is no path to correct what happen but the people involved should be hung. FBI tells Twitter to squash the Biden story along with all other social media and 99% of news media.
    I have to argue with those who believe the Constitution is sacred, maybe it was back then when the ink was wet. The problem its up to interpretation as any legally document is to the party in charge of the interpretations. Every politician takes the oath of office to preserve the Constitution, the day after the first thing they do is circumvent the Constitution. Its a game for the elites to play in our little world of corruption.

If both sides cheat then rules or laws don't really apply, after all they make up the rules and laws. Who are we to question any of it since we are merely the tax slaves for them to enjoy the good life .....