• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Trumpy Bear" - Is it legit?

Fx51LP308

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2021
    Tampa Bay, FL
    OK, taking a huge risk by asking this here, but I guess I need to take my lumps here like everyone else. :) I swear... the things I do for the young ones in my family.

Many of you who have watched Newsmax have seen commercials for this product:

3e6c64b8a93349cb87faac0a836d0eec_1.png

I'm always cautious about buying products like this because I have to wonder if they're legit... that is, is the manufacturer on the conservative side and truly believes in "America First," or are they a liberal leftist firm in disguise just trying to get our $$$ by trying to sell us something they think we'd want to buy..

On the surface, it would appear the product is made by one of those "As Seen on TV" companies that make a lot of similar products. So I have my suspicions already. I would not want to support such a firm, even if the product is something I've been asked to buy. Has anyone on here bought one of these yet (and are willing to admit it... :ROFLMAO:) and, if so, can you tell where it was made and if there is any info on the company? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to respond publicly.... :D

Flame suit on.... Fire away!

• Haha
    Reactions: acudaowner
    A quick search showed its distributed by Exceptional Products of Dallas and made in China.

Real deal for sure. Bought my son one for Christmas a few years ago as a joke since he's a Trump hater. He got a good laugh at it.

I'm thinking something similar for my Mom..... a die hard liberal. But knowing her, it would give her a heart attack. Can't do that.

I'm thinking something similar for my Mom..... a die hard liberal. But knowing her, it would give her a heart attack. Can't do that.
    Yeah, if she is alive, there is still a chance she won't vote...

Tacky as hell, but they make all sorts of stupid shit of every president. Whatever floats people’s boats….. the made in china part is sickening, but not surprising.