• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trumpy just scored points with me.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Regardless of his motive (Does he really care or just getting the senior vote?) I agree on this. My SS and Medicare are not 'gifts' from the gub'mint. I worked for them and paid for them, in advance, just like a rifle or car. To all politicians, keep your grubby assed, stealing, cheating, fucktard, pissant, piece of shit hands off my shit.

We talk about the "The spark" well this could be it. You take a large part of my retirement and I go on the stReet, I've got nothing to lose and I'm coming after YOU, PERSONALLY, and not with extreme prejudice, but with MAXIMUM prejudice.

Trump tells Republicans to leave Medicare and Social ...

https://www.businessinsider.in › news › amp_articleshow

4 hours ago — Donald Trump told the GOP to leave Medicare and Social Security cuts out of debt ceiling negotiations. The US hit the debt limit on Thursday ...
    Missing: touch ‎| Must include: touch

Pretty sure seniors turn out to vote at higher rates than every other group, of course medicare and ssecurity aren't being cut. Every other country on the planet has medical and pension systems, for whatever reason we're stuck with the insurance racket instead.

Reactions: Herb Stoner
    Cut out welfare completey. Stop paying and providing benefits to these don't wanna work bums. I also didn't give my government permission to dole out millions in cash and benefits to people migrating by the millions into this country. It's literally a crime to take money from people who paid into the government Social Security act that was supposed to be there for them when the got old. Folks save and plan around Social Security for their retirement, then these son of bitches think they have the right to come in and steal it because they couldn't keep a balanced budget. Fuck Them!

Pretty sure seniors turn out to vote at higher rates than every other group, of course medicare and ssecurity aren't being cut. Every other country on the planet has medical and pension systems, for whatever reason we're stuck with the insurance racket instead.
    Pretty sure you're wrong on this...IF you include only living seniors. We all know how many dead people vote. :)

Reactions: BCP and 101st
    Cut out welfare completey. Stop paying and providing benefits to these don't wanna work bums. I also didn't give my government permission to dole out millions in cash and benefits to people migrating by the millions into this country. It's literally a crime to take money from people who paid into the government Social Security act that was supposed to be there for them when the got old. Folks save and plan around Social Security for their retirement, then these son of bitches think they have the right to come in and steal it because they couldn't keep a balanced budget. Fuck Them!
    You forgot the billions sent for aid to all the "cuntries" that hate the US of A, but don't have a problem getting millions, or billions in aid out of your and my pockets.........

Social Security should be in an account of its' own. If you paid into it you get to draw from it. However, there are people, who from the cradle to the grave, have never put a penny into the system and get to withdraw from the fund.

Social Security should be in an account of its' own. If you paid into it you get to draw from it. However, there are people, who from the cradle to the grave, have never put a penny into the system and get to withdraw from the fund.
    Where I come from we call them .............parasites.

I will help any person that really needs it but I refuse to feed parasites.

Politically, it's just dumb to go after any SS or Medicare. It's a guarantee that nothing will happen with it anyway, and you are just making yourself and party look bad by wanting it on the table. Of course it also gives the dims and their media hord ammunition to use against you for absolutely no gain.

I personally would love to have the $$$$$$ that I have contributed to SS, and Medicare in one lump sum.............tax free, because it was a tax when they took it from me........ I might be able to do better with it than the government is............

Last edited:
    I'll catch hell for this but, the constitution doesn't authorize the feds to be involved in any charity programs. Yet over 66% of the entire federal budget goes to entitlement spending.

Per social security's own website, current contributions go to current recipients.

Screenshot_20220827-213354_DuckDuckGo.jpg

That means no one ever really paid into it, and it's structured identically to the ponzi scheme that sent Bernie Madoff to prison.

I always remember this scene because I felt like this was an example of how the system should work......and also realizing that no one would likely do this outside of the silver screen.

I’m 35 and under no delusions that I will ever see a dime of what I pay into that scam. Just like I don’t see any significant returns on what I pay in either federal or state income taxes.

Reactions: gigamortis
    Social security should be an individual account with a balance based on what you put into it plus interest.

Instead it’s just a big slush fund of the type that is far too appealing for politicians or gov to avoid touching.

It’s pretty absurd that they find anything and everything to spend US tax dollars on except making things easier for the middle class person, and the first thing they want to cut is the only things that do actually help average people.

Why fuck with Medicare? Medicaid is for scumbags, illegal immigrants and other riff raff, cut that instead.

Why fuck with Social Security benefits for retirees? Fuck with the millions of shitbags on disability for shit like drugs, alcohol and inability to speak English. Yes, lack of English gets you paid in this fucked up country.

Defund the FBI, ATFE and 90% of the federal agencies that are arming themselves for the coming power struggle.

Cut college funding 50%, cut aid to Ukraine 80% until they can explain why all the politicians are now worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

Limit future automatic spending increases to 2% . Order the BPA and TVA to sell power at retail prices so that people who hate the government can stop being forced to by cheap electricity.

I promise, whatever the stupidest solutions are to budget, the fucking Republicans will find them and ignore the obvious choices listed above.

We are literally governed by complete fucking idiots.

Trump has no power .

So much bullshit in these threads . Kitchen table tax and political experts , what a fucking joke . Mouthiest fucks have gamed the system forever .

Trumpy ? What a cute little name .:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Maggot
    Regardless of his motive (Does he really care or just getting the senior vote?) I agree on this. My SS and Medicare are not 'gifts' from the gub'mint. I worked for them and paid for them, in advance, just like a rifle or car. To all politicians, keep your grubby assed, stealing, cheating, fucktard, pissant, piece of shit hands off my shit.

We talk about the "The spark" well this could be it. You take a large part of my retirement and I go on the stReet, I've got nothing to lose and I'm coming after YOU, PERSONALLY, and not with extreme prejudice, but with MAXIMUM prejudice.

Trump tells Republicans to leave Medicare and Social ...

https://www.businessinsider.in › news › amp_articleshow

4 hours ago — Donald Trump told the GOP to leave Medicare and Social Security cuts out of debt ceiling negotiations. The US hit the debt limit on Thursday ...
    Missing: touch ‎| Must include: touch
    Trump told the bitch Mitch to pass covid relief before november and voting started....
    Mitch the fk head, did NOT; dems did, dems came out as hero's...... R's lost numerous votes
    once again,, fk cocaine mitch / china mitch
    Mitch is in CCP's pocket. FK YOU MITCH McConnel
    No ONE is talking about cutting WELFARE???? why??

Why fuck with Medicare? Medicaid is for scumbags, illegal immigrants and other riff raff, cut that instead.

Why fuck with Social Security benefits for retirees? Fuck with the millions of shitbags on disability for shit like drugs, alcohol and inability to speak English. Yes, lack of English gets you paid in this fucked up country.

Defund the FBI, ATFE and 90% of the federal agencies that are arming themselves for the coming power struggle.

Cut college funding 50%, cut aid to Ukraine 80% until they can explain why all the politicians are now worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

Limit future automatic spending increases to 2% . Order the BPA and TVA to sell power at retail prices so that people who hate the government can stop being forced to by cheap electricity.

I promise, whatever the stupidest solutions are to budget, the fucking Republicans will find them and ignore the obvious choices listed above.
    Don't forget the department of education.
    Can anyone name a educational metric that has improved since 1980?
    We are literally governed by complete fucking idiots.
    They're consolidating power and getting rich in the process. Not idiots at all. Malevolent, maybe, but the idiots are the ones who keep voting them back in.

SS should be phased out. The federal government should not take money to provide for any type of basic pension system, for anyone. Let the citizen put that money, stolen from their paychecks, to better use.

now that you get trump you should spread the word of his greatness far n wide leave you home and tour the country side live like a carny all in the name of trump . send pics of your voyage or trip send back the good word .lol

Don't worry they'll just print more money to compensate.

Reactions: 101st
    Social Security is an easy fix that could be done in an afternoon. Medicare/Medicaid is 18% of our entire economy; there are so many hands in the till and so much fuckery going on that fixing it isn't possible short of divine intervention. This ride is only going to get bumpier.

I’d rather not pay a fucking dime into SS. Let me keep my money and manage it myself
    In principle I agree. In reality most would fuck it up. I guess that could be 'Thinning the herd" or 'Darwin's solution", but it does help many.

Social Security is an easy fix that could be done in an afternoon. Medicare/Medicaid is 18% of our entire economy; there are so many hands in the till and so much fuckery going on that fixing it isn't possible short of divine intervention. This ride is only going to get bumpier.

Do you know what the easy fix for Social Security is? It is quite simple and the political class will never support it.

You pay SSAN taxes on income up to $145k and the 0% from $145,001 to $350k and then on everything over $350,001 dollars you pay 5% with no cap.

The way these assholes currently tax people fucks people who are trying to climb into upper middle class. They always raise from the bottom and exclude the top.

Keep it solvent longer buy refusing to fund assholes who never paid into the system. And requiring the government to live closer to its means. Welfare should suck and not pay enough, assholes should work to get ahead.

Reactions: 101st