• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Try not to buy Anarchy Outdoors scope base rail for Tikka T1x.

"Kyltro"

Private
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2021
Chile
Hello

I bought a scope base rail from Anarchy Outdoor for my Tikka T1x (.17HMR), and it turned out to be a lousy choice.
The diameters of the rail holes are almost equal to the diameters of the bolt heads, the fit geometry is also wrong.
Respectfully ..., this is a real rubbish after having paid US$ 100.00 I expected an adjustment with US quality (high end), even more knowing that the Chinese build these things for US$ 5.00.
https://www.anarchyoutdoors.com/tikka-t1x-scope-base-with-bubble-level/

The rail was more expensive than the X-ACCU 34MM MEDIUM PROFILE ONE PIECE 20MOA purchased at vectoroptics.com China for only US $ 69.00 including shipping, which is needless to say has a highly more complex machining than a damn rail.
https://vector2007.com/collections/...edium-profile-one-piece-20moa-picatinny-mount

Whats-App-Image-2021-04-08-at-13-02-56.jpg
20210408-125434.jpg
20210408-130021.jpg
20210409-122558.jpg
20210409-121749.jpg

Regards..

We're all entitled to our opinions. Did they ship it all the way to Chile or was there a dealer in country?

I have bought a lot of products from Anarchy Outdoors. They are a good group of people and will make it right. I know this first hand.

Reactions: ~JM~
Only bought one product from AO so far. Well designed & fit perfect.

Bought from Anarchy multiple times. Had a shipment get f’d up by the post office one time and they fixed it next day and threw some extras in with it. I’d say try them again on Monday and I bet they will make it right.

I had issue with their scope base too. I bought their branded scope base for my B14R at their Black Friday sale. Good price. However, I used all the windage of gen2 razor 4.5-27 but still a few inch off at 50 yds. Since the whole setup is new, new scope, new rings, new base, new BA and new chassis, I had to swap out one thing at a time to isolate the problem. After a few weeks, multiple trips to the range (I live in one of the largest cities in CA and range need reservation way ahead of time during pandemic), I finally isolated it's either the scope base or the BA. I then bought an Area 419 base and problem solved. They refunded me after I paid $10 out of pocket shipped it back.