• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Try These - $20 AICS 5 Rnd Mags

As an update, the mags work in my bravo but the initial fit was tight. The attached pictures show the area that was rubbing the bottom of the action. I actually just hit the bottom of the mag with my palm and it shaved off enough for the mag to seat. Then I sanded the area for a few seconds and I now have two 5 round flush mount hunting mags. I very much approve and for the price it’s a no brainer.

IMG_9352.jpeg

IMG_9353.jpeg

Saw this post a couple weeks ago and wanted to try them but they went out of stock. Just ordered a 10 pack of magpul 10rds but going to grab a couple of these 12rds when they are back in. Thanks brazz for the bump so i could find this again as i couldn't remember the site when i ordered the pmags.

Just got a accuracy international AT-X. Bought one of these in the 12 round version. Feeds like butter in the 6.5.

Reactions: MarshallDodge