• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trying for perfection of rifle.

Exemer

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2010
Just joined the group today. Been reading a while and have noticed that everyone has their own opinion and style when it comes to the "perfect" meld of metal and human ingenuity. I am building a Remington 700 .308 SPS Tactical With H-S Precision stock ( I tossed the Hogue because it didn't feel right and it bends with pressure) X-pro trigger, and Super sniper scope 16x42. I'm hoping to get it out to the range as soon as possible.
But to the main point, What is your idea of the rifle that makes shooting an art?

Re: Trying for perfection of rifle.

Your rifle of choice and how did you get it to peak performance?

Re: Trying for perfection of rifle.

It's not the paint brush it's the artist.

You've started on the right path, just get a rifle and start shooting. You will find what suits you best as far as your paint brush goes.

You will find EVERYONE has a different idea of their perfect tool and for some... it depends what the job is.

Have fun and welcome.