• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trying to cancel account upgrade.

JimJoeBob

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 10, 2020
Been trying to cancel my upgrade today as I haven't used the hide much recently due to work, life and other things getting in the way.

Tried to do so through the upgrade tab, which takes me to PayPal. PayPal shows no history of recurring payments.

I read lowlights post about cancellations but I can't quite figure out how to cancel on the snipershide site itself.

Anyone able to assist or tell me where I'm doing it wrong?

Last edited:
Been trying to cancel my upgrade today as I haven't used the hide much recently due to work, life any other things getting in the way.

Tried to do so through the upgrade tab, which takes me to PayPal. PayPal shows no history of recurring payments.

I read lowlights post about cancellations but I can't quite figure out how to cancel on the sniperhide site itself.

Anyone able to assist or tell me where I'm doing it wrong?

Read this thread:

Go to PayPal, log into your Pay Pal account
Look for your history & subscriptions tab (you may need to do this with a proper web browser)

If you absolutely cannot figure it out, then you'll need to PM @alexj-12 with all your account details including your full name, your SH account handle, your e-mail addresses that you used with both paypal and SH and contact phone number so they can try to manually look things up.

Reactions: Maciej