• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trying to decide on HS Precision stock color..pics

LeviSS

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2010
IL
I've decided on a HS precision stock for my M700 .243win sporter. I can't decide on the color. I'm using this as my coyote rifle and mainly hunt around CRP grass, so I'm wanting something light colored.

I think the olive looks the best with a black action and barrel, but would like something that will blend with the grass a little better. I also like the tan and sand. I've seen a few pics on different retailers sites and they all appear different in the stock photos.

Could someone post a pic of their rifle with the sand, tan, or olive HS Precision stock so I can see what it really looks like?

My other option is to just get black and Krylon it.

Re: Trying to decide on HS Precision stock color..pics

<span style="font-weight: bold">I was in the same boat as you, and ended up ordering the PST012 in black. I figured I can always have it painted later if I decide I want some color.</span>

Re: Trying to decide on HS Precision stock color..pics

I like the tans...

You may look at the Bell and Carlson M40 style. Good looking stock and can get any color...tan, green, black with web, or flat black (flat black would be my choice...camo myself)...