• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trying to find AI mod with side Pic Rails ????

Sniper1*

Lieutenant
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2006
Rochester, IN
I've seen someone here either do a mod or some factory setup for the AI. I have a AE MK I and want to put a pic rail on the side for mounting a light. Didn't want the extra weight of the IMUNS or something similar.

I've tried the search function, the Google Hide search method and even google alone. I cane up empty.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank in advance!

Re: Trying to find AI mod with side Pic Rails ????

Was actually researching that. My MK I has a plastic cap at the end of the chasis. Will it work like all the others or is mine of an older design? I don't have a spigot hole in mine.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sniper1*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Was actually researching that. My MK I has a plastic cap at the end of the chasis. Will it work like all the others or is mine of an older design? I don't have a spigot hole in mine.

</div></div>

You shouldn't have any issue converting that to use the IMUNS, or you can contact AINA and have them upgrade it to a spigot attachment if you so desire (they did it to my AE MkI).

I purchased my AWM with the side pic rail from the factory. I purchased it from Stacey at AINA. Give him a call, I'm sure he can square you away.