• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trying to steal the USSC confirmation might be the trigger...

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2012
    Somewhere in the US
    So, it would appear that the dems are trying to pull the same shit on Kavanaugh as they did with Roy Moore. I told you guys this would come back up because they found a tactic that works and are now exploiting it, again. If successful, they will successfully have either stolen a seat or postponed it for quite some time until the republicans don’t have the numbers needed to confirm. To some this might be the match that lights the fire.

Reactions: diverdon
    So they dug up some bitch to lie and claim that back in high school he happened to maybe annoy her....
    I kind of really hate these evil daughters of Satan who are doing their best to help destroy all that is good in this world.

Pandering for the mid terms, nothing more...

Tonight a local radio station played an audio of RBG speaking at some Pacific Lawyers meeting and she sounded totally out of it. Go to 5:22 on this link

The Dems are going to put her on multivitamin and start pumping the blood of new borns in to her.

Trump gets a third pick they will.......I dont know what they will do. Can you melt down after already melting down?

Yeah, she's past her time but she's saying the hearings when she was confirmed were right and the comedy now is wrong. And Roy Moore is a clown - but I'm sure he'll resurface.

Tonight a local radio station played an audio of RBG speaking at some Pacific Lawyers meeting and she sounded totally out of it. Go to 5:22 on this link

The Dems are going to put her on multivitamin and start pumping the blood of new borns in to her.

Trump gets a third pick they will.......I dont know what they will do. Can you melt down after already melting down?

He will get a third pick after mid terms. Clarence,Thomas has been indicating he,will retire,soon. The amazing thing is that he may get a 4th pick if he gets through midterms and 2020.

Dems strategy now is to impugn Kavanaugh to the point that later, after they impeach Trump and Pence and somehow win 2020.... they will impeach him. Then add members to SCOTUS, and pack the court with 4 new liberals. The FDR Playbook all over again.

Sirhr

Reactions: fx77
    Heard a great line yesterday that totally applies to Trump.

"Bombers always get hit with the most flak when they are right over the target."

Could not be more true. IMHO, the flak he is taking is proof positive that he is dismanting everything the commies have worked towards since.... 1989. Promises made... Promises kept.

Sirhr

Last edited:
    She’s a freedom hating cunt and a hypocrite who carries a gun while fighting to remove our ability to do the same. I hope she gets shiver by a bum or illegal in that shithole of a city she’s from.

Reactions: fx77
    I hope she slips on bum's shit, does a header in to a smear of bum's semen and contracts eye herpes and throat ghonorhea.

In SF that is a real possibility and I've got my fingers crossed.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
    I hope she slips on bum's shit, does a header in to a smear of bum's semen and contracts eye herpes and throat ghonorhea.

Not to derail the thread but SF has a high population density, an at risk homeless population and human waste on the sidewalks. We are afraid that the next major pandemic will come from West Africa when we have all the conditions that we need smack in the most expensive real estate in the nation. I don’t want it to happen, just pointing out the obvious.

Reactions: FatBoy
    I was just in El Cerito which is North of Berkeley, not nearly as poor as Oakland but with a high percentage of black population (working class but on the low end of Bay Area incomes) and at the BART station I got in a conversation with a black bus driver who drove in SF. He was quite disgusted by the things he saw on certain bus routes.

He wasn't complaining about Oakland with it's compressed poverty and a homeless problem of its own.

I don't know what at risk means either. They are certainly not at risk of showering.

Some might be underage but the vast majority are not.

The big increase in homelessness came during "occupy wallstreet" and then they never went home, they just started living in their own filth after Soros stopped paying them.

As far as I'm concerned, the government should round them up and let them be bums somewhere that the price of living is lower. Of course that will never happen because our politicians could care less if you have to Wade through two feet of shit to get to your front porch as long as your city is a sanctuary for illegals, your police chief has a gun despite a DV conviction and the governor is busy screwing up the economy because "global warming".

This place is a total hellhole and it's spreading.

Too late . I'll bet that the droop eyed whore from Sodom and Gamorrah
    birthed hundreds of social diseases since sprung from hell . Not unlike all the parasitic initiatives that palque the festering commie womb that is California as they seek to strangle the Constitution like some demonic vine . Somebody needs to spray that thing with Holy Water .

I was just in El Cerito which is North of Berkeley, not nearly as poor as Oakland but with a high percentage of black population (working class but on the low end of Bay Area incomes) and at the BART station I got in a conversation with a black bus driver who drove in SF. He was quite disgusted by the things he saw on certain bus routes.

He wasn't complaining about Oakland with it's compressed poverty and a homeless problem of its own.

I don't know what at risk means either. They are certainly not at risk of showering.

Some might be underage but the vast majority are not.

The big increase in homelessness came during "occupy wallstreet" and then they never went home, they just started living in their own filth after Soros stopped paying them.

As far as I'm concerned, the government should round them up and let them be bums somewhere that the price of living is lower. Of course that will never happen because our politicians could care less if you have to Wade through two feet of shit to get to your front porch as long as your city is a sanctuary for illegals, your police chief has a gun despite a DV conviction and the governor is busy screwing up the economy because "global warming".

This place is a total hellhole and it's spreading.

Don't move them to someplace where the cost of living is lower.

Move them to the areas that aid and abet.

You will find that they end up in the most expensive areas.

Exactly, with less handouts and less to steal bums wouldn't like a low cost of living area.

Then they might shower and get jobs.

Bums don't need to be coddled, they need a proverbial kick to the teeth and somebody watching them to make sure they aren't disturbing the lives of people who actually live responsibly.

Feinstein lives off of government contracts that she made happen for her husband, with 24-7 armed security to make sure a bum never crosses her path, in a multi-million dollar home where I'm sure she has every luxury imaginable.

I'm sure she thinks bums aren't a problem because she's so detached from reality.

Instead she throws around silly accusations that might even be pure fabrication to try and derail the appointment of a judge who has an incredible reputation for actually applying the law as it is written instead of applying it for convenience, soliciting bribes and cronyism as she and her party would prefer.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    So the cunt steps forward. Boo fucking hoo that she was GROVELED WITH HER CLOTHES ON. Holy crap! I can’t even imagine what would happen if some of my past GFs from my teens and 20s came out and started talking.

I am still wondering why they don’t get the show on the road. This kind of crap is purely a sign of desperation on the part of the enemy within. We need to ramrod it through the Senate ASAP.

And Anita Hill who accused Clarence Thomas, wants a law passed to protect the "accusers" who come out of the closet 20 years later, says the retribution they face just isn't fair.
    Said she was treated wrong after coming out against Clarence Thomas and doesn't want others "who seek justice" to have to face what she did.

Sometimes life sucks, but, you just have to drive on. Could suck way worse. Anita Hill lives better than a lot of us.....
    Anita Kaper-hill....

Last edited:
    Another hit job by a leftist whack nut... sure. He assaulted you. Right. And you've never been the same since.

Yet Ted Kennedy drowned a woman and he was given a pass as the 'lion of the Senate.' Bill Clinton has been documented serial-abusing women... and he'es the father of the party.... "the great one."

But the accusations that go against any Republican are both outrageous, unfounded, unproven and... well... a political hit job.

Confirm the man.

Sihrr

These same muther fukers paid off their own sexual assault victims out of taxpayer money and wont release the records. Diddling little boy and girl interns like they were clergy and they act like they are concerned about this Ivy league douchebag who will toe their party line like he was John Roberts anyway. Man. I hope they impeach Trump.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
    So the cunt steps forward. Boo fucking hoo that she was GROVELED WITH HER CLOTHES ON. Holy crap! I can’t even imagine what would happen if some of my past GFs from my teens and 20s came out and started talking.

I am still wondering why they don’t get the show on the road. This kind of crap is purely a sign of desperation on the part of the enemy within. We need to ramrod it through the Senate ASAP.

For real!!!

Exactly, with less handouts and less to steal bums wouldn't like a low cost of living area.

Then they might shower and get jobs.

Antonio Villagrosa and his friends did that when he was mayor of Los Angeles and gave their homeless bus tickets up to the central valley which has a low cost of living. Seeing how the homeless problem was when I left my hometown compared to when I moved back a couple years ago, I'm going to venture and say that a select few, if any went and sought gainful employment.

Also because of the low cost of living, a considerable amount of people have been moving to the central valley and brought their trash with them. Theft, Heroin distribution and sex trafficking is at a high. I also believe a few months ago Kern county just made the most dangerous county to live in within the state and just had the third largest mass shooting of the year a couple days ago.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
    you guys should send them back,

Antonio Villagrosa and his friends did that when he was mayor of Los Angeles and gave their homeless bus tickets up to the central valley which has a low cost of living. Seeing how the homeless problem was when I left my hometown compared to when I moved back a couple years ago, I'm going to venture and say that a select few, if any went and sought gainful employment.

Also because of the low cost of living, a considerable amount of people have been moving to the central valley and brought their trash with them. Theft, Heroin distribution and sex trafficking is at a high. I also believe a few months ago Kern county just made the most dangerous county to live in within the state and just had the third largest mass shooting of the year a couple days ago.

What do you get for being found mentally incompetent in Oklahoma?

A bus ticket to LA

I'm sure it has gotten worse in the central valley but where I grew up, the homeless situation was one crazy guy with leathery skin and feirce BO that you would see pushing a shopping cart around here, there and everywhere and a handicapped guy who drove his electric wheelchair in the street.

Both of them got run over years ago but they survived for decades.

Now you can barely cross an intersection without being panhandled and homeless encampments are everywhere. It's 5x worse in the East Bay (particularly Oakland) and 10x worse in SF.

Whatever the solution is, it's certainly not to let them continue to destroy communities.

My parents lived the American dream. They worked hard, bought a house, had a family, paid off the house and retired but now the whole damn state is going to hell around them.

A guy who has studied the law for most of his life, worked so hard that he's one of the most published judges of the times and widely recognized as a good guy is getting smeared by a psychologist who allegedly came up with this groping story during therapy.

If not outright lies, false memories maybe?

One thing that's suspect for sure is that she thinks Feinstein protected her confidentiality. I would bet $50 that Feinstein was the leak that convinced her to come forward. Hell, maybe the letter, "leak" and coming forward are all part of the plan to make this crap seem legitimate.

More than likely, Kavanaugh had an alcoholic friend with a book, he was implicated in some drinking, then Feinstein decides a me-too is the way to block confirmation, creates a smear so lacking in detail that it can't be proven or disproven, with no crime so it can't be tried or investigated really and puts a polygraph test on it like a cherry on top.

They are just trying to create an indelible stain on Kavanaugh.

Oddly prophetic

1537160903950.png

Told you guys. This is their new tactic. Anyone that believes this BS needs to have their head looked at or move to another country as we don’t want people that are stupid enough to believe this. This is nothing more than a political hit job, yet people are out there soaking it up. Idiots.