• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD TS Customs 22LR RIMX

Sprayed99

WJK 4-9-18
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 9, 2012
    DFW TX
    Rifle is my last of the custom 22 stuff I own. I acquired this rifle new from a close friend and I’m just not going to mess with it further. My focus is on the PRS Pro Series and hunting.

Specs - complete build by TS Customs, will include build sheet.

RimX action
    Trigger tech diamond pro curve
    Benchmark 1:16.5TW 26” MTU non threaded cerakote is black
    McMillan A6 inletted and bedded by Travis
    Stock has Mlok rail in fore-end
    Hawkins DBM
    2 mags, one that has the 5rd extension
    New style bolt extraction kit

This rifle feeds flawlessly and is an absolute hammer. I have shot it out to 360 yards and have never had one single problem out of it over the last 600ish rounds. I’m selling because I simply can’t see a 5k rifle sitting around being used once or twice a year to mess around at local 22 matches. I have a purpose build CZ that I will do that with.

If you don’t know about TS Customs and their build quality, do your research. The fit and finish is amazing. I currently have 2 builds at his shop, several in my safe, and my wife and I are shooting his rifles for this next PRS season.

ARCA rail, scope, and rings are not for sale.

Price is 4200 shipped from an individual OBO.

*NEW PRICE 3900 SHIPPED!*
    197FD56C-D687-47DC-AA49-FC0EA08C94C4.jpeg

CE85EAF0-6C1A-4E3F-A66A-54A9F4E67747.jpeg

0D8EB988-969D-494A-93BC-075EDDCE5E35.jpeg

Last edited:
    A couple folks have asked, weight without the optic is roughly 16lbs.