• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TSA director arrested.

A couple of months ago I had to fly to Idaho for a wedding. I used to fly a lot in the US, roughly 50-90k miles per year. Haven't flown since the end of 2019. Anyways TSA has always hired some dirt bags.

I had some TSA guys steal cash out of my backpack on a secondary check at LAX. Watched it happen and nothing could be done about it. "Fill out this form"... no review of cameras but I'm sure they know where the cameras coverage is. Of course nothing happened. Never got my money back. This was pre- pre check with the body scanners so you couldn't have paper in your pockets. My LEO friends told me countless stories of pulling over TSA people to find they had warrants and long criminal records. They would say they were exempt because they were TSA haha.

This recent trip I was outside SFO airport due to a delay. 2 TSA agents walked over for their break and proceeded to talk shit about their coworkers and how this one was going to his arraignment, this one had to go to jail for 9 days, this one has to do 4 months and on and on. One was a supervisor and the other just a regular agent. It was amazing to listen to them talk about all of these people that are supposed to be handling security yet they are criminals. Somehow they were going to still have their jobs after the jail time.

Typical and yet again, absolutely nothing will happen to him or the hoochie. 0% chance of conviction and 98% chance he gets his job back.

Dude, you totally assumed the gender of that skank!

IMG_8228.jpeg

Sirhr

"...TSA Assistant Federal Security Director Maxine McManaman..."

A couple of months ago I had to fly to Idaho for a wedding. I used to fly a lot in the US, roughly 50-90k miles per year. Haven't flown since the end of 2019. Anyways TSA has always hired some dirt bags.

I had some TSA guys steal cash out of my backpack on a secondary check at LAX. Watched it happen and nothing could be done about it. "Fill out this form"... no review of cameras but I'm sure they know where the cameras coverage is. Of course nothing happened. Never got my money back. This was pre- pre check with the body scanners so you couldn't have paper in your pockets. My LEO friends told me countless stories of pulling over TSA people to find they had warrants and long criminal records. They would say they were exempt because they were TSA haha.

This recent trip I was outside SFO airport due to a delay. 2 TSA agents walked over for their break and proceeded to talk shit about their coworkers and how this one was going to his arraignment, this one had to go to jail for 9 days, this one has to do 4 months and on and on. One was a supervisor and the other just a regular agent. It was amazing to listen to them talk about all of these people that are supposed to be handling security yet they are criminals. Somehow they were going to still have their jobs after the jail time.

I briefly dated a woman that had a grown problem daughter. The daughter was a tattoo'd hulk in her early twenties and when she came home it was only to crash for a few days before disappearing back out on the streets. While home, they would get in fights and the daughter would beat the crap out of her mother.

I was told the daughter landed a job as security with TSA at Austin's new Bergstrom Airport. Last I heard the mother had moved to another state and the daughter was dead.

This discussion is a bit pointless. Y’all are working on the assumption that there are actually a few honest people in government. (And not sexually deviant)

Had a higher-up Regional TSA guy in my grad school cohort. He got kicked out for plagerism....on a bullshit assignment that barely mattered. Figure that kind of decision-making probably earned him a promotion.