• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TSA: loaded diaper or Semtex?

Re: TSA: loaded diaper or Semtex?

TSA they are truly stepping over the line in a big way

Its like watching a slow train wreck. I personally look forward to what they will fuck up next. I think we should start a betting pool. I will put 10 bucks on TSA making some remove a prosthetic then making them hobble to a strip search. Any takers?

I'm in for. Fifty and see you a 100 that they will do it to the president of the united states

Don't blame the TSA, it's 100% the old womans fault. This is a direct quote sourced from AP when questioning the elderly woman:

"I'm really sorry sir, but I just dropped a bomb"

Everyone knows you can't say that in an airport.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thedarkside</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its like watching a slow train wreck. I personally look forward to what they will fuck up next. I think we should start a betting pool. I will put 10 bucks on TSA making some remove a prosthetic then making them hobble to a strip search. Any takers? </div></div>

LOL! They did it to me last week!My wife,5 year old daughter and myself were flying to NYC from Dulles on a 5:35pm flight.After my family went through security it was my turn.The TSA officer told me to wait to the side of the screening area while he called for another officer to search me.Now I'm in my wheelchair with my above the knee prosthesis on and without my above the elbow prosthesis,I am hardly a threat.After waiting about 5 minutes for the other officer I let the screener know my flight time was approaching.After repeating this numerous times over the next 45 MINUTES!,the second screener shows up and proceeds to put on his exam gloves.I tell him that my flight is nearly ready to leave,his response is "Calm down sir".He insists I remove my leg,this is stupid but not difficult so I comply.Under my leg socket is a thick silicon liner that rolls on my stump like a condom,this is what the leg attaches to.He tells me he has to search me and I grudgingly comply while he feels me up like a fat kid lovin up a Twinky.After this he swabs my chair and my hands for explosive residue.In the mean time my family is ten feet away watching the clock tick down.After all this mess he asks if I have any implants,Hell yeah got enough to make an Erector set!TSA dude is not amused,asks if I have medical documentation.I have,and I've measured,eleven feet of surgical scars most of which are on my left leg and foot.I'm wearing shorts so I raise my leg and point,TSA dude is not amused.I tell him no I don't have documentation.TSA dude calls supervisor who after being informed of the details says no problem sir you are gtg.He then stops me and asks if the other officer had me remove a prothesis,yes I reply.He then tells me I have to remove the silicon liner on my stump as "It could contain an explosive device" WTF!I tell him I would rather not as it is a bitch and takes two hands(my wife's) to remove and put back on.Now I'm not cooperating says the supervisor.With 20 minutes until my flight leaves I let them remove it.You have to put a lotion on the inside and outside of the liner to get it on and protect your skin,they now feel the need to swab the freaking liner!Now I'm not self concious about my injuries,but I'm sitting in a major airport with my stump uncovered and it is a mess to look at and people are starting to point.I am beyond annoyed right to pissed.Anyway to make a long story shorter,we missed our flight and had to raise Hell to get them to put us on another flight.We had to catch a cab to Reagan and do it all over again except these guys got me through in 5 minutes.We flew back home from NYC via Charlotte a few days later and had a similar experience there,missing another flight.I know they are not all tools but most of them seem to be.

Ironic that TSA "Stands By" every pat-down, search, and action by any employee...

And for f#$k sake if you're going to have people at security check points that in a situation would be expected to react then try and hire someone that isn't 100+lbs over-weight and spends less time talking to their co-workers about whatever gossip is on the agenda and more time actually screening. It's like they talk for 5 minutes and then randomly pull someone out of line to do a groin check. A movie theater attendant could do that job and for minimum wage... and that attendant would probably use better judgement.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 0481</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TSA they are truly stepping over the line in a big way </div></div>

Do you mean conducting searches of your person and property without probable cause? Or do you mean WHILE they are performing thier unconstitutional searches they are stepping over the line?

I blame the TSA much less than I blame the people who put the TSA in power. As far as I can tell, TSA is following the procedures that Congress essentially put in place.

I understand that even more search policies were written after the infamous underwear bomber incident Unless we are willing to profile, we will have to treat 80 y/o white American women the same as we would a 45 y/o man from Yemen. Start writing letters and/or change your vote.

PS, profiling works.

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

TSA Gangsters: NSFW

I hate 'em. I think it's also a Fourth Amendment issue, and a government boondoggle for the incompetent. TSA just fired 25 agents at HNL for not even conducting basic security.
I don't think they've even prevented anything- their policies are reactions to past events.

1911fan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jwSubMOA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thedarkside</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its like watching a slow train wreck. I personally look forward to what they will fuck up next. I think we should start a betting pool. I will put 10 bucks on TSA making some remove a prosthetic then making them hobble to a strip search. Any takers? </div></div>

LOL! They did it to me last week! ... We flew back home from NYC via Charlotte a few days later and had a similar experience there, missing another flight. I know they are not all tools but most of them seem to be.</div></div>

So, they missed the fuse that was stuck up your ass?

laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BaileyMoto</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unless we are willing to profile, we will have to treat 80 y/o white American women the same as we would a 45 y/o man from Yemen. Start writing letters and/or change your vote.

<span style="font-weight: bold">PS, profiling works.</span>

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." </div></div>

13zzic8.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">Riiiiiiight ...</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BaileyMoto</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unless we are willing to profile, we will have to treat 80 y/o white American women the same as we would a 45 y/o man from Yemen. Start writing letters and/or change your vote.

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Riiiiiiight ...</span> </div></div>

My first guess would be that he is a Sikh. I'm no security expert, but I'd imagine there is more to profiling than simply the attire one is wearing.

However, you seemed to miss my underlying point, which wasn't necessarily advocating the use of profiling. We either need to treat everyone the same respect during security checks, or change the system we use. With our current system, the TSA doesn't get the luxury of picking and choosing whom they give special attention to. We can continue to cry about 12 y/o's and 85 y/o's abiding by the same rules, or we can advocate a change in procedure. So which is it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BaileyMoto</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BaileyMoto</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unless we are willing to profile, we will have to treat 80 y/o white American women the same as we would a 45 y/o man from Yemen. Start writing letters and/or change your vote.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Riiiiiiight ...</span> </div></div>

My first guess would be that he is a Sikh.</div></div>

That would be the rumor, yes.

Maybe they thought it was a burka on her ass?....

"In a state-run society the government promises you security. But its a false promise predicated on the idea that the opposite of security is risk. Nothing could be further from the truth. The opposite of security is insecurity, and the only way to overcome insecurity is to take risks. The gentle government that promises to hold your hand as you cross the street refuses to let go on the other side". - Theodore Forstmann

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jwSubMOA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thedarkside</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its like watching a slow train wreck. I personally look forward to what they will fuck up next. I think we should start a betting pool. I will put 10 bucks on TSA making some remove a prosthetic then making them hobble to a strip search. Any takers? </div></div>

LOL! They did it to me last week!My wife,5 year old daughter and myself were flying to NYC from Dulles on a 5:35pm flight.After my family went through security it was my turn.The TSA officer told me to wait to the side of the screening area while he called for another officer to search me.Now I'm in my wheelchair with my above the knee prosthesis on and without my above the elbow prosthesis,I am hardly a threat.After waiting about 5 minutes for the other officer I let the screener know my flight time was approaching.After repeating this numerous times over the next 45 MINUTES!,the second screener </div></div>

I cant believe you handled that without beating someone to death with one of your prosthetics. TSA is for fat fucks that could never be capable of holding a job in any other position of authority.

Ok, the daiper wasn't Semtex or PETN, but what about that old lady's pessary? Looks awful suspicious to me!

Holy mother F.

And my wife wonders why I don't like to fly anymore. I like to fly, but now I just rack up the miles on the car.

We quit flying a couple years ago.

Girlfriends mother DROVE to West Virginia last week, didn't want to put up with the Bs, the lack of airline service, the hassle.

Th ey took a nice comfy car ride and it cost them about $150 in gas....far cheaper than an airline ticket.

As for profiling, it's not that profiling works or doesn't work, but th ey are SPECIFICALLY NOT targeting Arabs at this point - I've watched dozens of arabs get on a flight, and as soon as they got on they pulled some womans 13 year old kid in.

It's the political correctness and feel good that we are doing something....

Even after Osama was killed it was known that airlines were too well defended and trains and malls were next on the list - so do we do anything about that? No we just ransack 95 year old women to make it look like we care.

Do it like Israel does it, PAT EVERYONE DOWN.

</worthlessrantthatwillneverbeheardbypoliticians>

Or do it like I want to, instead of security, EVERYONE takes a big 'ol bite of bacon sandwich or you don't fly bitch!
laugh.gif

FNA

3 out of the last 4 times I flew they lost at least one of our bags, then they have the worse service I have ever seen. Then they always put you next to some crying kids. NOW add on the TSA and its a NOGO period.

I can drive stop when I want, eat a decent meal, cover as much ground as needed. And stop and do tourist things if the mood strikes.

Last year we left Seattle during rush hour at 5pm and was pulling into Vegas by check in time at 10am the next morning.

Disney Land from Seattle was alittle longer, Left at Noon and was able to hit LA rush hour at 7am. That was fun I was getting passed like I was standing still and I was doing 75mph. But got there in time for breakfast and spend the day at the park.

There was a report today that some guy got through security without a valid boarding pass, got on a flight, and flew from LGA to LAX. Awhile later he got through security again without a valid boarding pass, and this time they stopped him trying to board the plan.

If they can't even stop a guy who never bought a ticket from getting through security TWICE, seems to me it's all just going through the motions for appearances.

If you want to fly... you're willingly subjecting yourself to whatever crazy rules that they want to impose! I don't feel sorry for any of these people!

It's just like people who buy a condo, sign the agreement... then bitch when they are forced to remove a flag (Which they agreed and signed a contract saying they wouldn't erect one!)

I'll laugh when a bomber blows up a plane, using an old lady with a depends diaper... And people will cry about how she wasn't searched properly!

TSA treated the situation in a "Respectful, and Sensitive" manner... the ladys daughter is the one who brought attention to the situation, making it a "Scary Crisis"!

If you don't want to be subjected to TSA rules... DON'T CHOOSE TO FUCKIN FLY!!! Take a car!

And to those who say "Well you can't drive a car across the ocean!"... Nobody is being forced to travel overseas, and if they are... they're being deported or extradicted!

*EDIT*

Oh yeah... "Damned if they do, Damned if they don't!!!"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
It's just like people who buy a condo, sign the agreement... then bitch when they are forced to remove a flag (Which they agreed and signed a contract saying they wouldn't erect one!)

If you don't want to be subjected to TSA rules... DON'T CHOOSE TO FUCKIN FLY!!! Take a car!
</div></div>

I think you might be missing the point which is that in a free country like this is supposed to be, we shouldn't have to worry about if some neighbourhood busybody decides we can't fly the flag on our own property, nor should we have to be terrorized with the fear of being groped and harrassed and humiliated simply because we choose to exercise our right as free citizens of a free country to fly whenever and wherever we want in our country.

You say well if you don't like being harrassed, mistreated and humilated and molested don't fly just drive... what's next? If you don't like secret police roadblocks everywhere don't drive? So then you are stuck at your house then somebody says you can't fly the flag at your house either as they just decided to update their busybody rules, and your response is tough you shouldn't have signed a HOA agreement (forgetting that in some places it is very hard to find a suburban house that is not under a HOA agreement in a place where you would like your kids to go to school)

Either you stand up for freedom and decency and say NO to the people that want to chip away at your freedoms or you make excuses and turn your back to things that are wrong and one day wind up a total slave to corporate/government control.

How would this be: backpacking shorts falling about 4" above the knee with elastic waist band; button fly, no metal retainers to close pockets, covering a speedo bathing suit, with a shortened, mesh running singlet for a top. That, and 3 day body odor.

Now, refuse the "microwave oven search," demand a private room enhanced pat down, and when, just prior to search, demand that the TSA Fat Fuck changes out his latex gloves (hell, you don't know where and/or what those fucking grimy things were/touched - e.g., how about a ringing dose of infectious hives on the hips of the bloat who went in before you :D, comment that because the TSA website says that "we are all partners (sic) in this security effort" (or words closely approximate thereto), offer to dump you backpacking shorts and remove your mesh singlet. Be sure at the point at which he looks like he's gonna to "touch your junk," apologize for the diarrheic like fart you emit. HAHAHAH

On the other hand, if when we return from Paris this coming Fall, I hope to God I get the woman who screened me last year
smile.gif
Exciting experience, though far too short LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you want to fly... you're willingly subjecting yourself to whatever crazy rules that they want to impose! I don't feel sorry for any of these people!

I'll laugh when a bomber blows up a plane, using an old lady with a depends diaper... And people will cry about how she wasn't searched properly!

TSA treated the situation in a "Respectful, and Sensitive" manner... the ladys daughter is the one who brought attention to the situation, making it a "Scary Crisis"!

And to those who say "Well you can't drive a car across the ocean!"... Nobody is being forced to travel overseas, and if they are... they're being deported or extradicted!

*EDIT*

Oh yeah... "Damned if they do, Damned if they don't!!!" </div></div>

Your way of thinking is exactly why this country is where it is today. I like my privileges on this site, so I will say no more.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3PER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your way of thinking is exactly why this country is where it is today. I like my privileges on this site, so I will say no more. </div></div>

Waaaay wrong there bud!

The mentality of entitlement is whats wrong with this country today!

Theres a difference between a right, and a privilege... Last time I checked, flying on an airliner is a privilege.

And you just said it... you like your privilege of being on this site, so you abid by the rules...
How is abidding by the TSA rules any different (That is, if you like your privilege to fly)

Play the game by the rules... Or don't play!

Like it or not.

Tsa is of the freaking ranch, those guys need to have some commen sence fought to them!