• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment TSPrecision scammer...

mxer919

Private
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2009
TX, SE.
I hate having to do this but TSPrecision has left me no option. I have contacted the mods and posted feedback after numerous attempts to get my 295.00 refunded from TSPrecision for 500 Berger 109s that never arrived.
Over a month ago a fellow member and I purchased 500 105s and I 500 109s. Neither of us received our products. TSPrecision said they got lost in the mail...He offered refunds and after some wrangling with the other member his money was refunded.
After several weeks and requests I have had no refund and little to no comm. I have had enough of being patient and nice. This needs to be public so no one else here gets burned.
If TSPrecision does the right thing and refunds my money I will make a post saying so. Until that's done I consider TSPrecision a scammer to be avoided...

I was the other member that mxer919 is referring to that attempted to purchase Berger 105's from TSPrecision. What mxer919 is saying is true...after much running me around (i.e. lost tracking number, "it's in the mail" and "just wait another week") and only after threatening to have the authorities visit his home and/or place of work did TSPrecision refund my $295. Hopefully TSPrecision does the right thing (as he did with me) and refunds mxer919's money.

1C3C0E03-BD39-4963-9101-CAB493CAA911.jpeg

Reactions: Jmkjr87
So this guy TSPrecision aka Mathew Cook supposedly shoots for Elemental Industries in PRS.Wonder if they know what kind of individual is representing their company...His shooters bio on the PRS is an interesting read...Says he's a proud Christian; last time I checked scamming your fellow competitors was not very Christian like...