• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes TT Gen3XR with MTC?

Cody S

Not A Scammer
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2017
Hazard, Kentucky
I see they did a limited run a couple years back with the turrets that have the extra hard click every 1Mil
is it possible to get one of these made with the gen3xr or convert the reticle for "X" amount of dollars?
just curious and i know little about TT and the absolute upper echelon of rifle scopes. if not I'll just deal with a gen2xr which is basically what I run in my gen2razor currently
thanks for your help guys

the reason I'm so hung up on getting a TT honestly is the parallax. one less thing to worry about and I've never heard of another scope that does it as good or better, along with all the other nice features of a TT.
Mtc turrets are more important to me than gen3xr but I dont want to drop 4 grand and figure out I could have had it all for 4400 (just an example)

TT does not offer reticle swaps so the gen2xr version is your only choice for MTC.

You should definitely buy the one on the Px right now and save me some money. I find that bourbon and the Px have an inverse relationship. In all seriousness the TT is premier and you won’t regret it. The MTC feature is pretty sweet and was not aware of it until reading his review. Is the MTC necessary? I guess that depends on your intended use, but the standard turrets speak for themselves as there are many posts on the Hide that speak to their quality.

Reactions: Cody S
You should definitely buy the one on the Px right now and save me some money. I find that bourbon and the Px have an inverse relationship. In all seriousness the TT is premier and you won’t regret it. The MTC feature is pretty sweet and was not aware of it until reading his review. Is the MTC necessary? I guess that depends on your intended use, but the standard turrets speak for themselves as there are many posts on the Hide that speak to their quality.
yes I'm buying the one off the PX now that I know it's either one or the other.
as much as I hate to admit it, bourbon and cigars were directly responsible for this decision.

Reactions: SSzelong