• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Beat me to it. Really light on the details in that presser.

Last edited:
@MOUNTIC we need the deets
33:00 into the video linked below is a little information. I think it's a 36mm main tube, shorter than the 5-25, P series.

Reactions: Sigma
My guess is $5500-$6k.

Attachments

• IMG_2346.jpg
    IMG_2346.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_2347.jpg
    IMG_2347.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 294
I currently do not have the pricing on these yet. As of Friday when I spoke to ATI they didn't have one for me. Soon as I do, I'll post it up and have a link to these on the website.

Reactions: Krob95
33:00 into the video linked below is a little information. I think it's a 36mm main tube, shorter than the 5-25, P series.

Yes, 36mm main tube. Same turrets as the 525P. Gen3xr Fine are going to be the first run of these in Black. New MOA reticle will also be available. These will Parallax down to 10m.

Reactions: Krob95
I currently do not have the pricing on these yet. As of Friday when I spoke to ATI they didn't have one for me. Soon as I do, I'll post it up and have a link to these on the website.
Womp womp

4 reticles that are going to be offered as of now. Gen 3XR Fine (the inital batch of scopes) Then orders that will go in the regular production que will also be the JTAC, Tremor3, and the new MOA reticle.

When I first looked at the title and saw 735, I instinctively thought it was just another Nightforce 735 thread. Low and behold it’s the new TT. Pretty exciting. Now I just need to wait for the Tremor 3/5 reticle.

Reactions: Sigma and MOUNTIC
Email states that there will be “2 more reticles available in the future” are these new reticles that include the MOA version mention here plus something else or just existing reticle options?

4 reticles that are going to be offered as of now. Gen 3XR Fine (the inital batch of scopes) Then orders that will go in the regular production que will also be the JTAC, Tremor3, and the new MOA reticle.
Any specs regarding elevation correction?

The Turret design is not able to have 3 revs. Internally they have more then 28, typically 31 ish, but physically Dialing you are limited to 28.9 on the 5-25 at least.

Last edited:
I will probably end up w a Jtac if its not $7k, still waiting on my S&B 6-36..

Reactions: NiteQwill and Rhed
10y parallax and 1” shorter than 5-25, I wonder if it will struggle a little more with DOF vs 5-25. ILya said he’s going to do a review of TT735, ZCO 8-40, Schmidt 6-36 and hopefully someone will send him a NF 7-35 (cause NF won’t)

10y parallax and 1” shorter than 5-25, I wonder if it will struggle a little more with DOF vs 5-25. ILya said he’s going to do a review of TT735, ZCO 8-40, Schmidt 6-36 and hopefully someone will send him a NF 7-35 (cause NF won’t)
Why won't NF send him a scope?

There are plenty of NF 7-35 in the wild, shouldn’t be a problem to get a sample for comparison testing.

There are plenty of NF 7-35 in the wild, shouldn’t be a problem to get a sample for comparison testing.
I would think so as well, just like he has offers to send him ZCO 8-40 he should have no problem getting someone to send him a NF 7-35. I sent him my Minox ZP5 a few years ago for one of his Alpha class scope reviews - many of us can go without a scope for a couple weeks. I've had Hider's send me their scopes for reviews from time to time as well, we have a really great community here for the most part (y)

Reactions: MOUNTIC and BCX
Got this from ATI
1673968583520.png

Excludes TT 😭

In the same podcast where the 7-35 was mentioned I thought they also mentioned a new SAI8 1-8 LPVO, but since we've heard nothing I'm guessing this scope did not make the 2023 cut :( Looks like I'll have to look at the NX8 with DMx reticle