• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes TTC KNOBS for NF

rcm243

Private
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2010
camden,tn.
Has anyone tried these knobs from Kenton Industries?
It would seem to me like a good thing to have instead of a range card, anyone got any pros or cons?

Re: TTC KNOBS for NF

I have one for my .308 w/ NF. It is great. Chrono your load in your rifle in your area of use. Send in the info for bullet, MV velocity, elevation, etc. I then make notes for adjustments for varying conditions and elevations.

If I'm out of my regular area, dial the knob for distance and adjust to new area from notes. It is a lot quicker than counting clicks.

Many times I just dial to my regular shooting area and hold off. Those hold-offs are also in my notes summary.

Many of the hard core people here will disagree with me. But, I'm almost always on target quicker than the guys that count clicks. But then again they are just weekend shooters like me and not "operators".

Re: TTC KNOBS for NF

shankster, I bought the ballistics program and I`ve got all the info for my load and my location, it is right on target at whatever range I dial to, so I thought that the TTC knobs would be a benefit for quicker dial up. I`m using this scope on a 243 and a 70 gr. ballistic tip and for my purpose this is a good combination, from what you`ve said,I`ll probably call this in to Kenton and get it done. thanks, Bob