• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report TTI Armory 308 Subsonic Dope

Psywar1-0

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2005
Indiana
Just picked up 40 rounds of this, 170g flatpoint bullet. Anyone have exp with this ammo? To maximize my trigger time and not waste a bunch of rounds trying to get on paper, Looking for how much of a drop im going to have from my 100 yd M118LR zero.

Re: TTI Armory 308 Subsonic Dope

300yd dope for 100yds and 1000yd dope for 300yds should get you in the ball park with that ammo, it shoots pretty good. How you been bro? How's the new job going? Got any neat toys I can play with?

Re: TTI Armory 308 Subsonic Dope

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hogstooth</div><div class="ubbcode-body">300yd dope for 100yds and 1000yd dope for 300yds should get you in the ball park with that ammo, it shoots pretty good. How you been bro? How's the new job going? Got any neat toys I can play with? </div></div>

Good deal, thanks for the info

Life is interesting, the hunting is great here, as to work, nothing I would ever write about on the internet
wink.gif