• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tuberculosis and COVID

supercorndogs

Ham Fisted Gorilla
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2014
Colorado
Paging all doctors. Can anyone splain this one to me. TB on the rise, but it might just be "aftershocks from the pandemic."

Is that kind of like the said the quiet part out loud thing. Yes TB cases and deaths are up because we stopped calling them COVID.

Or is it from the land of total bullshit lines. Like how every nature documentary has to mention global warming. Tell the lie often.

Attachments

• 20231214_081711.jpg
    20231214_081711.jpg
    396.2 KB · Views: 36
TB has been on the rise for years. At one time it was eradicated in the US.
The reasons are simple.
The anti Vax movement and unrestricted immigration from impoverished countries. ie. Shitholes.
There is no vaccine for TB.......

Jesus, stop blaming the anti vaccine peeps.....

TB is in the rise because of illegals bringing it in.......

Doc

We have had tests at work when an inmate has come in with it.

Yes nail on head, one section of people are causing the rise, the same section of people that are seeing a rise in numbers in this country.

We have had tests at work when an inmate has come in with it.

Yes nail on head, one section of people are causing the rise, the same section of people that are seeing a rise in numbers in this country.
Yes there is a test for it, you get a little wheel of fluid put under your skin, then in 2-3 days we look at it to make sure it hasn't reacted.....but no vaccine for it.

Doc

Jesus, stop blaming the anti vaccine peeps.....

TB is in the rise because of illegals bringing it in.......

Doc

Bacillus Calmette-Guerin vaccine.

Used in areas of high incidence of TB and health care workers, and others of high occupational risk.

Tip, when you correct someone know what the fuck you are talking about.

You don't need to be a Dr. TB is on the rise because third world criminals take it to our prisons and spread it to prisoners, guards and staff. Then the guards go home. Prisoners get parole and go home and share the third world's gift with their family.

You don't need to be a Dr. TB is on the rise because third world criminals take it to our prisons and spread it to prisoners, guards and staff. Then the guards go home. Prisoners get parole and go home and share the third world's gift with their family.

Yea...

It is not something that is done on a schedule or anything. If they think it is going around they will do a test. And they only think that if they have a good reason to think it.

Loss of staff, loss of work hours, harder to do the day to day things, and then just the flat costs of the tests.

Another thank you to Joe.

The reasons are simple.
The anti Vax movement and unrestricted immigration from impoverished countries. ie. Shitholes.
Connect the dots for me. What does a vaccination have to do with it?

Reactions: Doc68

Used in areas of high incidence of TB and health care workers, and others of high occupational risk.

did the locally responsible thing—the USPHS decided not to introduce BCG vaccination because they had no evidence that it worked among their populations
Sep 24, 2005
Stopping routine vaccination for tuberculosis in schools - PMC - NCBI

And apparently it didn't work so they stopped using it......maybe instead of finding a first post of a Google search, maybe you should do your homework also......

Doc

You left a lot out there. Also it doesn't appear to work very well if peopel vaccinated for TB are still getting TB.

BCG was never common in the US.

I work in a 3rd world crap hole (Denver) full of bums and illegals.
And lots of prisoner patients.
Never ever have I been approached or recommended for BCG.
Because it was never common in the US and now we know has a pretty underwhelming efficacy rate.

The rise in TB is from all the 3rd world illegals.
And people have crap immune systems these days for a lotta reasons.

Because it was never common in the US and now we know has a pretty underwhelming efficacy rate.

Right there at Fitzsimmons is THE place US Army sent everyone that had TB. I have no idea if that is still the case but that's why my younger brother was born in Aurora a couple of years ago. TB had been contracted in Korea.

Guess @RTH1800 doesn't know how to apologize after he's been made a fool of.......

Doc

Fitz is gone…. Well, the Army hospital. Land is still used for hospitals.

Now houses UC Health Main hospital, Childrens CO, and the monster VA.

Some of the old buildings are there but not many.
They tore out the old officers housing.

Reactions: Aftermath

Doc

I provided proof you are incorrect. Posting stupid shit on the internet, being proven incorrect and asking for an apology?
😂
Like a few others you seem to only come here to argue.

Your sig line is proof of your own assessment of your value as a human.

Keep posting stupid shit and entertaining your fanboys.

I have far better things to do than argue with an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68

Are you sure? The newspaper says it might just be aftershocks from the pandemic. 🤣🤣🤣

I am waiting to find out if that could be it as opposed to the anti-vaxxers not taking vaccines they couldn't get that didn't work. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Yasherka
being in az it was a bit of a hot topic on local news. they talked about is coming across the boarder and into the schools long before covid.

they only bring it up now to keep the fear meter pegged out for the sheep, IMO.

I provided proof you are incorrect. Posting stupid shit on the internet, being proven incorrect and asking for an apology?
😂
Like a few others you seem to only come here to argue.

Your sig line is proof of your own assessment of your value as a human.

Keep posting stupid shit and entertaining your fanboys.

I have far better things to do than argue with an idiot.
No, a vaccination prevents a disease. As it's been pointed out by numerous people, it was not effective and didn't provide any protection.

You can play "pick what information helps you" all day, however at the end, there is no effective vaccine, so in fact there is no vaccine.

I came here to state there is no effective vaccine for TB, you stated that it was the antivaxxers fault......you are the one posting shit you got from a 2 second Google search, without actually researching it.

I guess you will tell us next they have a vaccine for COVID also.......😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

By the way, you sound very vaccinated......

Doc

couldn't be 8 million illegal immigrants, right?

The reasons are simple.
The anti vax movement has been given valid reason to be anti vax.

Lying ass medical community has only themselves to blame.

More Hippocratic oath less TikTok dancing.

Illegal immigrants along with increasing the people living in the streets with stressed conditions.

Make Ellis Island Great Again!

Reactions: timesublime
The anti vax movement has been given valid reason to be anti vax.

Lying ass medical community has only themselves to blame.

More Hippocratic oath less TikTok dancing.
As one considers history, recent and more, "anti vax" was more than a reasonable stance.
Some can't help but repeat the catch phrases.

R

A lot of medical facilities are going away from administering the annual skin tests and moving towards blood draws when exposed or new hire. I haven't had a skin test in 3 years now. Only had to have a blood draw after exposed in the OR and recently at my new hospital. The blood draws are much more accurate but cost far far more.

A lot of medical facilities are going away from administering the annual skin tests and moving towards blood draws when exposed or new hire. I haven't had a skin test in 3 years now. Only had to have a blood draw after exposed in the OR and recently at my new hospital. The blood draws are much more accurate but cost far far more.
Skin tests also rely on patient compliance in returning 48hours to be read...
Edit: I also wonder if jab-induced immune deficits would effect skin testing moreso than Quantiferon Gold testing

Last edited:
Reactions: supercorndogs
Skin tests also rely on patient compliance in returning 48hours to be read...
Very true, and at least half the time they don't come back. Can't be positive if you don't get it read.

Though I probably should have been more clear. I was n referring more to employees than patients.