• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tucker interviews Putin

I wouldn't trust a word he says. Why give the full-blown, lying, narcissist, commie POS a voice for even a minute. Its appalling any American gave him a platform to speak. His people don't have free speech so why give it to him?

putin wasn't lying.

on the other hand...1 million iraqis died (and many americans) for their lies.

I wouldn't trust a word he says. Why give the full-blown, lying, narcissist, commie POS a voice for even a minute. Its appalling any American gave him a platform to speak. His people don't have free speech so why give it to him?
I can see where you'd be upset. Try opening your eyes & thinking for yourself outside of sounding rooms, your mind could change. I started seeing the agenda in 1965 and opened my eyes to the B/S the people of this country were being fed. Now if a dumb ass 17yo farm kid could see it back then, someone of your intelligence surely can with a little research. However it could be that Forrest & tree thing. This gov is very well versed on how to run a propaganda against anyone,... especially its own people. When they fail, they send each agency thereof to fuck over those who speak out. Ask those who have outed the weasels.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I can see where you'd be upset. Try opening your eyes & thinking for yourself outside of sounding rooms, your mind could change. I started seeing the agenda in 1965 and opened my eyes to the B/S the people of this country were being fed. Now if a dumb ass 17yo farm kid could see it back then, someone of your intelligence surely can with a little research. However it could be that Forrest & tree thing. This gov is very well versed on how to run a propaganda against anyone,... especially its own people. When they fail, they send each agency thereof to fuck over those who speak out. Ask those who have outed the weasels.

* “We are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence — on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day”

* “It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations”

We knew this a year ago.

That was not news breaking.
yes, the point is that putin wasn't lying when he repeated that fact to tucker carlson.
he also wasn't lying when he said the contested regions in the donbas were never part of the ever changing ukraine over its long history until lenin decided to add them (perhaps to dilute the rampant ukrainian nationalism that resulted in the ukrainian-soviet war.)

Last edited:
Thing is the Russian psychology is it’s history.

I wish we were as firmly rooted in our past. Motherfuckers would be swinging years ago if we were.

That history he speaks of is why they are.

Surprised he didn’t get more into the period of when the Horde ruled from the Crimea. Their having to pay fealty to the khans created their secret ass society and what we see as “paranoia”.

Paranoia is survival and screwing your enemy when you are as fucked with as they were for hundreds of years.

You know what year they ended slavery. 1865. They did it voluntarily and the slaves were their own race and countrymen.

Probably watched our shit show and figured it was time to let it go.

Biden talks about our history he says “You know, the thing”

I think Vlad gave us a dissertation to kill time but he wasn’t speaking to us. He was telling his own people that they are Russians, hang tight, Patriotism”

That shit wasn’t for us.

I think you are spot on with the exception of your last bit of analysis. He was speaking for us, or at least for that segment of US influencers who, like Tucker, have been willing to give Russia a fair shake. If you watch his body language, and the manner of speaking, he was desperately trying to communicate his grievances to those who would listen in the West. He is still a KGB trained man, but I think that in this interview, more than any other, he was trying to speak the truth of how Russia sees the situation.

I think this year will be decisive and you will have “the honour” to decide. You will as you have in 2020 choose by voting and then they will ignore and twist that choice. Then either they hang or we all die as i dont see other way for both ideas (nwo agenda and traditional values) to coexist. Usurping US will lead to nuclear war one way or another even if you go down the hanging road i really dont have an idea of amount of brainwashed idiots in military/police that would actually fire and kill their own people.

What country are you from sharac? It is a slavic one, at least. You seem to have a good understanding of the eastern perspective.

Slovenia and yes i have due to our history not being much different than that of Ukraine. Borderlands are always filled with pussies and doublecrossers and turncoats and to understand civil war is to know history and why civil wars are so bloody lies in that deep hatred for traitors as percieved in any given time point. Yesterdays Slovenian wwii nazi lover, todays nwo supporter common being (worldwide) lack of morals, weak mind and ignorance. The more the wrapping changes the more core is the same just look at Western degenerates and what they have in common. Im betting a degenerate caveman thousands years ago was same in the core of its being. In biblical terms good vs evil simple as that.

* “We are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence — on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day”

* “It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations”

I think that speech he gave was rooted from DDI's Farewell speech where he outed the MIC (Military Industrial Complex) for what they were then & what they would/have become. Ike was too strong for them to fuck with, but JFK was so inexperienced and had so much baggage they never thought he would be come a road block. That speech is what opened the door the to Dallas, then when LBJ took over everything Ike & JFK tried to prevent in V/N got kicked into overdrive. The rest is in most History books with a few side ventures, that never made print.

Boggy men are required to keep the game in play and if killing a few of your own countrymen happen, that's just the cost of doing business. A side benefit of killing your own, is the none thinkers lockstep behind the flag waving. Much like eating crackers then swallowing cool water to flush it down.

I think you are spot on with the exception of your last bit of analysis. He was speaking for us, or at least for that segment of US influencers who, like Tucker, have been willing to give Russia a fair shake. If you watch his body language, and the manner of speaking, he was desperately trying to communicate his grievances to those who would listen in the West. He is still a KGB trained man, but I think that in this interview, more than any other, he was trying to speak the truth of how Russia sees the situation.

I agree if you are historically minded and maybe want to know psychology, and perhaps know the difference between strategy and tactics.

In other words it was wasted breath to mainstream America and even more so if aimed at our NeoCon, war lusting politicians.

I took a history of Russia class in college 30 years ago everything about Rurik, the Lithuanians, shit the Swedes look at the involvement in that region the way Muslims think about the 7th century.

He left of Ivan the terrible, Streltsy and Peter the Greats rebuffs from the west.

Putin could become the next Peter the Great in his making overtures to the west and than realizing fuck those assholes and focusing on his own people.

Instead of forcing people to stop wearing kaftans he is protecting them forced tranny conversions.

Last edited:
Reactions: BLEE and canman

Yeah the Kremlin is not akin to the 19th century executive office space. Granted there are likely beaureaucratic new buildings in there but the mistake that is Moscow goes back much further and is related to the Ukraine in the sense that the Rus realized that in order to be a bigger more defensible country and to create a centralized govt ruling from Kiev or the second capital to the north, it’s name which evades me now, needed to be something in the same manner as making DC but it predated DC by centuries.

A shithole built on a swamp like DC.

Stalin compounded it’s misery by hand digging canals to connect Moscow to other transportation ways and killing plenty in doing so.

Tucker is even an example of the American tendency to dismiss and trivialize.

Putins history lesson was not for Tucker.

Russian lost its invitation into Europe because Clinton wanted a peace dividend consisting of blow jobs in the Oval Office.

We had a chance to shape Russia outside its historical walls but we disengaged and let their centuries old survival skills and systems take over. Strong men and strong politics is the default system a resilient population that takes hardship in stride is used to.

Again Russia’s memory did not have to go back far to remember when it saved Europe - twice and that rejection stings.

In 1812 they saw their armies shattered at Borodino and their capital burnt to the ground but they chased the French back to The border letting winter and Cossacks chew them to pieces.

The second time was WWII something we fantasize about winning in Europe but really all we did was save the western countries from complete Russian domination. A cockblock of their commie imperial dreams of that time period.

Crimea was where the khanate set up base camp and ruled all that territory from Mongolia to Hungary or so with withering influence as you moved North. They were a presence where they could be and beyond that they still scared the crap out of everyone enough that they would pay fealty to not have them mount up. Russians care about this in a way we would not want the Chinese buying the North Bridge in Concord.

Perhaps I understand Nulands hate of the Russians as Gramps may have explained the holdomor to her but is she American or Ukrainian? I only care about American interests and I don’t give a shit about the trawnikis and what Stalin did to them. Ukes are the progenitors of the Russian state. In their plight it’s a lesson for us…..

Don’t ever give up your means of defense.

Last edited:
Yeah the Kremlin is not akin to the 19th century executive office space. Granted there are likely beaureaucratic new buildings in there but the mistake that is Moscow goes back much further and is related to the Ukraine in the sense that the Rus realized that in order to be a bigger more defensible country and to create a centralized govt ruling from Kiev or the second capital to the north, it’s name which evades me now, needed to be something in the same manner as making DC but it predated DC by centuries.

A shithole built on a swamp like DC.

Stalin compounded it’s misery by hand digging canals to connect Moscow to other transportation ways and killing plenty in doing so.

Tucker is even an example of the American tendency to dismiss and trivialize.

Putins history lesson was not for Tucker.

Russian lost its invitation into Europe because Clinton wanted a peace dividend consisting of blow jobs in the Oval Office.

We had a chance to shape Russia outside its historical walls but we disengaged and let their centuries old survival skills and systems take over. Strong men and strong politics is the default system a resilient population that takes hardship in stride is used to.

Again Russia’s memory did not have to go back far to remember when it saved Europe - twice and that rejection stings.

In 1812 they saw their armies shattered at Borodino and their capital burnt to the ground but they chased the French back to The border letting winter and Cossacks chew them to pieces.

The second time was WWII something we fantasize about winning in Europe but really all we did was save the western countries from complete Russian domination. A cockblock of their commie imperial dreams of that time period.

Crimea was where the khanate set up base camp and ruled all that territory from Mongolia to Hungary or so with withering influence as you moved North. They were a presence where they could be and beyond that they still scared the crap out of everyone enough that they would pay fealty to not have them mount up. Russians care about this in a way we would not want the Chinese buying the North Bridge in Concord.

Perhaps I understand Nulands hate of the Russians as Gramps may have explained the holdomor to her but is she American or Ukrainian? I only care about American interests and I don’t give a shit about the trawnikis and what Stalin did to them. Ukes are the progenitors of the Russian state. In their plight it’s a lesson for us…..

Don’t ever give up your means of defense.
i believe this is why the "west" initially supported rebuilding of germany and the rise of the nationalist nazi party.
they feared the bolshevic movement would eventually come for them as well, and were desperate to defend themselves against it.

i believe this is why the "west" initially supported rebuilding of germany and the rise of the nationalist nazi party.
they feared the bolshevic movement would eventually come for them as well, and were desperate to defend themselves against it.
Maybe part of it. I think we also didn’t give a shit.

Now that kind of makes the argument against isolationism but Reality I’m all for giving isolationism a try.

Just sit behind the sandbags and wish someone would.

Reactions: MK20
yes, the point is that putin wasn't lying when he repeated that fact to tucker carlson.
he also wasn't lying when he said the contested regions in the donbas were never part of the ever changing ukraine over its long history until lenin decided to add them (perhaps to dilute the rampant ukrainian nationalism that resulted in the ukrainian-soviet war.)
Ukraine was actually pushed west.

Every time someone says Lviv, I say Lvov.

Lots of fuckery to untangle.

My view comes from living and working in the region for some time. I was a resident of an eastern bloc country and CEO of a large manufacturing company based there with operations in Poland, Czech, Russia, and other countries in Eastern Europe. We were the #1 company in terms of our market share for our products in the region - a household name in some of those countries. I dealt with and interacted with many senior officials (up to the president of one of the countries) and saw the horrid corruption and oppression of people first hand. Ever had interactions with the Russian mob? A lovely bunch and supported by their government.

Was a farm kid too and don't disagree that there are those in the US that want nothing more than to destroy our freedoms and a way of life - its been in the works for many decades and the destruction of our independent food systems hit very close to home for my family and relatives. I'm not a lefty - never have been and never will be.

I don't take my info from the sounding rooms, echo chambers, or whatever you want to call it - sensationalized propaganda that is put forth as "news". It's nothing more than entertainment companies fanning the flames on the biggest dumpster fire of the day for profit. Those that have little hands on experience in the world drink it like coolade. There is a lot to fight for in this country but Putin is not an ally in any way. I simply don't see him as deserving of any credibility. If that's a problematic perspective then just carry on.

Reactions: Charmingmander
i think you have it all wrong.
i doubt very many in USA,esp like on here,consider putin a good guy,friend,allie or lovable.
however,a lot of us object to sending billions of $ to a corrupt regime in a part of the world that we have NO national interest in.
many object to prodding a country with a bunch of nucs into an unnecessary life ending confrontation. anybody that gives a shit about europe,east or west,is an idiot. we have nothing to gain there and have spent many lives and many $ saving it from it's own shit pile.
russians can be bad guys? no shit. every ethnic group has developed murderous criminal groups: italians,chinese,mexican,japanese,german,irish etc.
many here are somewhat + re putin because,while doing real well for himself,he is not trying to deliberately destroy his country as opposed to our elites.
he is looking out for russia for whatever reason and seems to be pretty popular there. yea,he he will violently put down opposition like every other national "leader". same here more so every day. he is hated by the globalists because he hasn't signed on with them for whatever reasons he has.
yea,he invaded another "country" after he said he would not tolerate nato on his border. our and europe's neocons pushed it and found out he is not afraid to use force in such a setting.
russian actions in ukraine are rough. way less than japan's,germany's,china's,tribal africans' and past russian.

if you are the east europe expert you claim,what is your take on ukraine and the well documented corruption of zelinsky,biden et al there?

I think Vlad gave us a dissertation to kill time but he wasn’t speaking to us. He was telling his own people that they are Russians, hang tight, Patriotism”

That shit wasn’t for us.
My father had a good point there, that part of the hidden message with the history lesson is that Putin is about the same age as Biden, yet can still recite hundreds of years of national history from memory.

While that's is true but, more so for some than others when the tables are switched.
When the pendulum swings back - it will do so with a vengeance.
The world is just about done with the WEF’s “Great Reset”, scamdemic, climate change, transgender woke shit. We will not eat the bugs.

Yes, 1994 & 95 in their dirt pile. Enterprising group to play chess with, but in reality no different than the gov here. They just don't hide it, when playing adult tag.
as of early as the late 70s i have had the belief that there was and is no substantive difference between sov/russ gov and ours. our chains were,up until maybe the early 90s,velvet. their's always steel. ours have now morphed into steel.

Reactions: hkguns and Uhlan
I can see that Putin is working,
i think you have it all wrong.
i doubt very many in USA,esp like on here,consider putin a good guy,friend,allie or lovable.
however,a lot of us object to sending billions of $ to a corrupt regime in a part of the world that we have NO national interest in.
many object to prodding a country with a bunch of nucs into an unnecessary life ending confrontation. anybody that gives a shit about europe,east or west,is an idiot. we have nothing to gain there and have spent many lives and many $ saving it from it's own shit pile.
russians can be bad guys? no shit. every ethnic group has developed murderous criminal groups: italians,chinese,mexican,japanese,german,irish etc.
many here are somewhat + re putin because,while doing real well for himself,he is not trying to deliberately destroy his country as opposed to our elites.
he is looking out for russia for whatever reason and seems to be pretty popular there. yea,he he will violently put down opposition like every other national "leader". same here more so every day. he is hated by the globalists because he hasn't signed on with them for whatever reasons he has.
yea,he invaded another "country" after he said he would not tolerate nato on his border. our and europe's neocons pushed it and found out he is not afraid to use force in such a setting.
russian actions in ukraine are rough. way less than japan's,germany's,china's,tribal africans' and past russian.

if you are the east europe expert you claim,what is your take on ukraine and the well documented corruption of zelinsky,biden et al there?
Unlike our current POTUS or 90% of the assholes that make up our current government - Putin is actively working for HIS own country. It’s an honest endeavor. We don’t have to like it, or even like Putin Himself. But we sure as hell should be able to recognize and understand the effort. I understood what he was saying, and also his motivations for his actions. He doesn’t have to be our friend or an ally, but he garners more respect from me than that sorry MF we have in office here!

I can see that Putin is working,

Unlike our current POTUS or 90% of the assholes that make up our current government - Putin is actively working for HIS own country. It’s an honest endeavor. We don’t have to like it, or even like Putin Himself. But we sure as hell should be able to recognize and understand the effort. I understood what he was saying, and also his motivations for his actions. He doesn’t have to be our friend or an ally, but he garners more respect from me than that sorry MF we have in office here!
I will second that commotion.

Let's play a game...

Let's say the Bahamas, Bermuda, Haiti and the Dominican Republic entered into a pact with Russia... An economic and trade deal. But as part of the pact, Russia gets to build bases there... Both naval and air.

We'd call that bullshit but there wouldn't be much we would do. We'd grit our teeth and tell Russia, "Don't come any closer."

Now a few years later, Mexico says they're entering the same pact. But the Mexican states of Baja, Sonora, and Chihuahua cry foul. They claim they are already in good standing and have a history with the US. Hell, a lot of the people there speak English... So those 3 Mexican states take a vote. And with a 2/3 majority decide to split from Mexico and keep the thing they have going with the US.

Mexico City is royally pissed and immediately starts shelling and invading the 3 breakaway states with Russian hardware...

So what should we do? It doesn't take a degree in Military Science to figure out that if Mexico wins we'll end up with Russian military bases on the other side of the Rio Grande does it?

We picked this fight. And anyone who pays any attention at all knows that the US, the EU, and NATO picked this fight... But Russia is an obstacle to the globalist agenda. So they have to go.

We don't have a single ally in this fight. Of course on paper we do... But there isn't anyone who calls shots in Europe who has my well-being and individual liberty in mind. This is a power play to further globalist reach.

And I'm being forced to pay for it.

Mike

My father had a good point there, that part of the hidden message with the history lesson is that Putin is about the same age as Biden, yet can still recite hundreds of years of national history from memory.

Biden is just very sparse with words and sums it up as "You know the thing."

He is a stutterer if you hadn't heard.

Everyone who comes out saying stuff like this is on my CIA suspicion list.

I'm thinking he is hiding a man bun.

Couldn't take my eyes off that world map behind him. Such horrible wood work in order to keep it linked I was playing guess the real isthmus from the fake.

Everyone who comes out saying stuff like this is on my CIA suspicion list.

He is convinced that you and I cannot understand and have personal opinions on what we see and hear.
He using his platform to "educate" the audience and make sure they are steered in the direction of discrediting the interview and interviewer.

This shit is exactly like the network talking heads jumping in for the 30 minutes immediately following a debate or speech to explain to you what was "really meant". Fuck them and Fuck him.

After watching it more likely than not Tucker is CIA.

What role he plays I don’t know but right now it’s not good guys that are being allowed to speak so use that as a factor to consider.
More then likely you are right... but someone/something cut his strings.... circa 2016. It took me many years to warm up to him after that because before that he was just another Hannity/O'Reilly/Ingraham...etc. Supported by "Right Wing" Think Tanks and slush funds like so many others IMHO like Corsi and Tarpley and even Alex Jones... I remember listening on AM radio in the early 90's to Rush Limbaugh out of Sacramento before the EIB golden mike caged him and he spoke about the CFR and Rothschild/Rockefeller Banking Kingdom etc which back then was "Conspiracy Theory"... He sold out for a Golden Mike and Millions just like Michael Savage did in the later 90's after being independent on just KSFO. National Syndication and golden handcuffs via contracts that fined him every time he spoke about a "non-topic". Michael Savage in the beginning let the cat out of the bag several times regarding this on the air. Project Mockingbird is a reality with 4am Talking points keeping EVERYONE on the same page... except Lou Dobbs, Greg Hunter and so many others with a conscience that got axed and forced to try to self-publish on Rumble or their own platforms...

Last edited:
as of early as the late 70s i have had the belief that there was and is no substantive difference between sov/russ gov and ours. our chains were,up until maybe the early 90s,velvet. their's always steel. ours have now morphed into steel.
When you look into it... you will find that Brown Brothers, Harriman financed Lenin, Stalin and the Bolshevik Party and their Oktober Revolution to counter/coupe the Menshevik's that were financed by Schiff, Loeb and Kuhn and had overthrown the Czar. Brown Brothers, Harriman (BBH) also financed the National Socialists forcing all of their German employees as they continued to buy German Industries and assets through the 1920's, to join the National Socialists and hiring the National Socialists to provide all of their Human Resources and Manpower Scheduling needs for a hefty contractual service fee. I always wondered how they could afford the Hugo Boss outfits and new trucks and bread to handout in Weimer Germany. This started in 1919 when they purchased the Hamburg Steamship Lines for pennies on the dollar from the US and UK government and created the Hamburg-American Steamship lines. All of a sudden it makes sense that German Luftwaffe pilots were being trained in the USSR in the 1920's and that Stalin needs to get rid off all of the "Old Guard" with purges in the late 20's and 30's of all that had witnessed how Lenin and Dzerzhinsky and Stalin made no moves up into the mid 1920's without getting permission from BBH representatives who were on scene to "manage" the revolution with occasional help from what would evolve into the MI-6 and the Yale/Harvard elements of the US State Department. The BBC did a wonderful fluff job in the early 70's with "Reilly: Ace of Spies...." aka Sigmund Rosenblum. When they opened the KGB archives in the 1990's it was shown that he was betrayed by members of his own agency, the SIS, after ignoring warnings and exposing the "Trust".... A Dzerzhinsky controlled "White" fundraising and "Support" organization which was run by the Reds.... very similar as to how all the IRC and US and UK "Aid" to the Whites always ended up going to the Reds instead... in a constant series of Koinky-Dinks... on purpose. Incidentally Armand Hammer was helping to create cash for the Soviets by selling off all of the Paintings and Treasures they confiscated or which were given to the "Trust" by Emigre's and friendly philanthropists from Europe and the US, before his Occidental Petroleum Concession was created later on. The fact in the 1980's they were writing fluff pieces about Hammer and his penthouse in Moscow and his ability to fly his personal jet into or out of Soviet Airspace at will.... seals the REALITY that Wall St. has created our worst enemies. An interesting corollary to look into is Prescott Bush's Bonesman Brother, Averill Harriman, of BBH who was arguably one of the wealthiest men in America and Hitler's Banker and in and out of our government with connections to the Communist takeovers of China, Vietnam and Korea by way of US Policy Koinky-Dinks such as none of our Congressionally mandated War Supplies for the Invasion of Japan being given to the KMT or the USN blockade of the Taiwan Straits ensuring no hostile actions there ensuring the KMT could not invade or raid through the Taiwan Straits during the Korean War thus freeing the PLA troops that were tied down to be transferred to Korea to create our Frozen Chosin.

Notice all the Russia-bad stories cropping up lately? A new one almost every day. But when msm had the chance to hear what Putin actually had to say, they completely ignored the Carlson interview. More blatant manipulation of the news. Let's get that foreign aid money over to Ukraine. My daughter needs some new shoes.

Reactions: Terry Cross
puzzles me some that,to me,putin stayed away from stirring the pot as much as he could have. i am sure he had a well thought out plan and answers. seemed very low key and rather neutral. ???

puzzles me some that,to me,putin stayed away from stirring the pot as much as he could have. i am sure he had a well thought out plan and answers. seemed very low key and rather neutral. ???
I agree that he seemed low key but very matter of fact.
I would not say neutral at all. He is pretty steadfast in how he thinks decisions are made by Russia and is very patriotic to his homeland.

He admitted that he/they didn't know why some of the West's decisions were made.
He also didn't take the open opportunity to point fingers and blame.

I think he actually came across with more credibility saying what he did about using our own eyes, ears and logic then decide for ourself.