• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Tucker's First Show on Twitter

I saw it on FB videos so didn't add to his total views.

Same ole Tucker, new 'network.' Should be interesting seeing how many heads explode

M

Pretty wide range of topics to start with.
I'm really glad the deep state is furnishing him with lots of material.

There isn't a liberal alive on Earth that could pull that many views off like that. Yet Biden got 80 million votes?? No fricken way.

Reactions: gigamortis
/RANT ON
I'm tired of watching someone talk about what we all know is FUBAR'd. Did we need TC to tell us Zelensky is just a real-life meme or that Lindsey Graham is a traitorous lunatic? Nope. I'd love to see someone with a national audience start piecing together solutions and solution builders.
/rant off

• Love
Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
Tucker On Twitter? Really? Could they not come up with a more generic name?
I actually think its pretty clever. Not that it was hard to come up with, but not only does "Tucker On Twitter" have a bit of a ring to it, the title itself is a constant reminder of Fox firing him. Plus, no one has to wonder where they can find it lol.

/RANT ON
I'm tired of watching someone talk about what we all know is FUBAR'd. Did we need TC to tell us Zelensky is just a real-life meme or that Lindsey Graham is a traitorous lunatic? Nope. I'd love to see someone with a national audience start piecing together solutions and solution builders.
/rant off
The guy got fired from his national network talk show for flying too close to the truth. I don't think you can claim he isn't committed enough.

I actually think its pretty clever. Not that it was hard to come up with, but not only does "Tucker On Twitter" have a bit of a ring to it, the title itself is a constant reminder of Fox firing him. Plus, no one has to wonder where they can find it lol.

Right now the people who are watching Tucker are the same ones who were watching him when he was over at Fox. I just feel if they came up with a more eye catching name for the new show, it would pull in more newer viewers. We live in a day and age where presentation is key to everything and that includes a catchy name. Regardless of what name they choose, I'm just glad we will never have to give Fox click revenue anymore just to watch Tucker.

Reactions: Namekagon
The guy got fired from his national network talk show for flying too close to the truth. I don't think you can claim he isn't committed enough.
Agree, I think Tucker is committed. My frustration is those with a big audience are not bringing together any solutions or solution makers. For instance -
How do we get voter ID moving in swing states?
How can we minimize mail in ballots?
How can we ensure vote counting is secure and accurate?

All of the stuff going on will just keep going on unless we fix the voting and most importantly, the vote count. That's all I got my friends...

Last edited:
Reactions: jrassy
He did not get fired. His show was taken off the air. He still gets paid. He is not supposed to talk as per his contract. He is being silenced. His contract goes just past the next election.
That's what I have read anyway.

Tucker's firing from Fox was undoubtedly part of Fox's settlement with Dominion. Why else would they fire the most popular and best money maker on their channel?

Tucker On Twitter? Really? Could they not come up with a more generic name?
No, they could not. There was a discussion and think tank devoted to devising a generic name and this was the most generic. However, don't let that stop you from coming up with a more generic name and sending it to them.

It seems to me that he dramatically over committed to the alien story. In my view the government leaks some bullshit about aliens every time they have something they want to hide.

Reactions: charbroiled
It seems to me that he dramatically over committed to the alien story. In my view the government leaks some bullshit about aliens every time they have something they want to hide.

Agreed. The easiest way to turn off educated left of center people is to start talking about aliens. If they had the red pill in hand and were holding the glass of water to wash it down with, the alien stuff probably made them put it back in the bottle.

One guy says the government has evidence of aliens and it was "clear he was telling the truth" theretofore Tuckerites of America aliens are real and "now we know." C'mon son what you just did there was dangerously close to being one of the tautologies you mentioned. How about instead of telling us you think the guy was clearly telling the truth, you provide actual evidence before nonchalantly making a statement with profound historical implications for humanity as fact.

We live in a time where we cannot trust anything we see or hear, resulting first from propaganda but now because of AI capabilities. Humanity has lost the ability to prove anything through media formats. With today's tech that might not have even been Tucker. Let that sink in.

I'm glad Tucker says what others in media don't, but I won't watch talking heads anymore. All he does is add evidence to a case that has already been concluded in my mind. They're guilty, we get it. Convince me more preacher while I sing another hymn.

We live in a time where we cannot trust anything we see or hear, resulting first from propaganda but now because of AI capabilities. Humanity has lost the ability to prove anything through media formats.

The stuff I've seen supports this 100%.

Synthetic Media aka Deep Fakes. The days of believing people on Twitter with outrageous bullshit is way over for me.

VooDoo

Last edited:
Yeah, "we" all know most of this but there is a huge majority that don't. This is the space that Tucker is so useful for. People like my mother, who is hard core conservative, doesn't know a bunch of this. Then there's the majority like her friends who don't know any of it, OR, "they know" something completely wrong about it that the media machine has told them.

I think it's a great idea to do a Twitter show and he will reach a lot of people and build a huge following doing it. No telling what else he will do but the man isn't afraid to go there and thats a huge step forward so let's be happy about that and spread the word. I hope he has excellent security.

Screen Shot 2023-08-17 at 6.23.03 AM.png

Reactions: MadDuner