• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Member Link Up Tucson Shooters

J Walden

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2008
Tucson AZ
Any shooters in the Tucson area with a .300 WM? I am in serious consideration of buying this rifle and would like to shoot someone s stick for the feel and to see how I like it. If someone would be interested I d definitely like to see about linking up and going from there.

Thanks
J

Re: Tucson Shooters

<span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Someone's stick? You big talking fake fart vapor...</span></span>

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">"For those of you that do not know me, my name is Josh. I go by Sandy for short, and I tend to play in the overwatch position. I was the one all ghillied up and in face paint with the black L96 in the last game [at Tucson Airsoft Coalition]".</span></span>

http://www.tucsoncoalition.com/modules.p...ighlight=#18621

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1463354#Post1463354
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<span style="font-size: 17pt">Go away!</span>

Fake lying loser boy, go somewhere else. You are ruining this web forum with your bullshit and gay fake diamond earring wearing loserdomnessity.

I would ban you from the internet for 510 years.

Lie about being a Marine somewhere else.

You were in the Delayed Entry Program. So what. Most young men call this simply "senior year of high school."

You could not make it through Marine boot camp. You are not a Marine.

Take your airsoft BS elsewhere!

I would not let you launch a paperclip from a rubberband.
I would not let you throw a golf ball back onto the green.
I would not let you throw a stick in the woods.
I would not let you flick a tri-fold paper football through the imaginary hand goalpost.

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">You are ruining this site! </span></span>

You are nothing. A fake. A liar. You are the internet wannabe that turns people's stomach from recently eaten food into porkchop grease, remnants from an ash tray, a bloody chicken gizzard, a very old cat turd, mac-n-cheese powder, a very large green booger, and two pieces of tootsie roll already chewed and left to melt in the sun, which combined makes the average person want to hurl explosively.

Lying loser lackey lowlife.

If I read a thread here and see your name, I immediately log out.

USMCwalden, hansomJ, tucsonj: use whatever name.

Your presence on this website gives it a feel of wannabeismerdomnessity, people that pay several grand for a rifle, or in your case do overwatch in a ghillie suit with an air rifle, or even shoot real bullets, but never, ever, ever, do much more.

Good luck.

wow......

this call for......

2d6nqra.jpg

Here is Josh Walden aka Tucson J claiming to be a Marine:
HANJSNIP.jpg

Here he is posting about being a Marine sniper:
HANJSNI2.jpg

Here he is telling his experience as a sniper in Iraq:

HANJIRAQ.jpg

Here are the links to these and more:
Profile:

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/members/33201.html

Claims to be a Marine sniper:

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f11-off-...tml#post1115918

His time in Iraq.

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f22-mili...tml#post1023561

Sniper in Iraq and his use of ghillies on another forum:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlefield-2-project-reality-mod/151910-sniper-issue-5.html

No frigging way.

You make the baby Jesus cry.

this kid had better watch out. There wasa article on the hide i read yesterday about a guy who was fined and was going to be brought up on charges. Although the yahoo in the story showed up to his High School reunion in his dress blues with a Navy cross....
crazy.gif

Perhaps he will just become the next piston pete......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">please say this is a bad joke..... </div></div>

No joke. He should have never came on here to have us help him bust a "poser".

Here he is descibing how Marines clear buildings:
HANDJDEA-1.jpg

But do you have pictures of you and his mom Shank??

I can't believe the irony of this POS asking for help outing a poser on his other gaming forum.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But do you have pictures of you and his mom Shank??

I can't believe the irony of this POS asking for help outing a poser on his other gaming forum. </div></div>

Uh... NO. He'll be crying to the mods to lock this thread also.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not to rat him out and at what point does a Mod need to get involved? What we really DON'T need are guys like this...

My opinion..... </div></div>

Well, this is what he thinks of Sniper's Hide and it's members:
HANJHIDE.jpg

I don't get it....

One of the fist things this guy needs to understand is that he is digging a hole. the fastest way to get out of a hole is to stop digging....

He just needs to go away.....

This also falls under the reason why you need to be aware of what you say.

No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar. ~Abraham Lincoln

This is what I was looking for....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phil1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">RIVERSIDE (CBS) &#8213;

Steven Douglas Burton, 39, of Palm Springs, agreed Friday to plead guilty to a federal misdemeanor charge.

Burton had been accused of impersonating a military officer and wearing medals for bravery he was never awarded.

He's expected to appear before U.S. District Judge Virginia Phillips in Riverside on Dec. 14 to formally enter his plea, according to the U.S.
Attorney's Office.

He faces up to a year in federal prison and $100,000 in fines.

Burton showed up for his 20-year class reunion at Alhambra High School in Martinez, Calif., in October 2008 wearing a Marine Corps dress uniform studded with medals, including the Navy Cross -- the second-highest commendation for heroism.

Burton wore lieutenant colonel's insignia and allegedly told people he spent a career in the service, according to an FBI investigation.

One of the defendant's classmates, a U.S. Navy commander, was suspicious and snapped a photograph of Burton, which shows him wearing 14 medals, including a Navy Cross, Bronze Star, Purple Heart, Legion of Merit badge and
Combat Action ribbon.

The commander made an official inquiry regarding Burton's military service and discovered he was not, nor had he ever been, a U.S. Marine or a member of any branch of the U.S. Armed Forces, according to the FBI.

The FBI later learned that Burton had an Internet blog where he wrote about overseas tours of duty that involved combat in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Burton also posted an online picture of himself on Coronado Island wearing a USMC uniform, complete with medals and stripes showing the rank of mastery gunnery sergeant.

Burton reportedly purchased many of the military decorations on eBay and at military surplus stores, including one near Twentynine Palms.

According to the plea agreement, he chose to pose as a Marine because he
"<span style="font-weight: bold">preferred the USMC uniforms to the others</span>."

Burton actually works at a Palm Springs bank, according to the FBI.

He remains free on a $10,000 bond.

http://cbs2.com/local/steven.burton.plea.2.1351040.html

Evidently, according to the admission of guilt within the plea deal he chose to be a marine because "preferred the USMC uniforms to the others."

</div></div>

http://discoveryadventures.com/destination/south-africa/?gclid=CL_xtM6ox54CFWpd5QodsB4Grg

<span style="font-style: italic">Thanks for inviting me to join AfricanExPats.

I grew up in S. Africa but made a run for it as apartheid wreaked havoc on society. After serving 4 years in the army and then working 2 years as a merc, I was lucky to find a large blood diamond before leaving and this allowed me to purchase a chain or exotic animal stores here in Tucson, AZ. I also serve as a sniper trainer for all of Arizona law enforcement. If you are interested, I also lead safaris back to Africa, where I still have the world record for the largest elephant ever shot. Thanks, Jay. Tucson.</span>

http://www.koreanwarvetforums.com

<span style="font-style: italic">I was glad to find this forum for Korean War veterans. My experiences during the Korean War were very similar to yours Ed52CP. I was ordered to the 1st Marine Division and landed with a regiment at Inchon. We fought our way through Inchon and headed North, where we were later surrounded by the Chinese army. I was wounded several times in our movement north but I am trained to not feel any pain. Once surrounded by the Chinese, I mentioned to one of our leaders, who went by the name Chesty, that we could do a breakout through the Chosin Resevoir area. I led that retrograde movement, acting as a scout 5 miles out in front. In one action, I wiped out an entire platoon except for one guy, and I kicked him in the ass so hard that my right boot got stuck in his butt.

I moved on with no right boot and caught pneumonia in my foot, which caused the middle toe to be amputated years later. (I found a Chinese -- yeah, I know—company that made a prosthetic for it. It’s hollow so I can store some survival gear in it!). We were lucky to survive that breakout.

After the war, I went into law enforcement, where I served 25 years and retired as a Swat Sniper Captain, and then retired again. Currently, I am working as a scout for the Arizona Diamondbacks, mainly looking at relief pitchers. I discovered Dennis Eckersley and Hoyt Wilhelm, ranked 2 and 3 historically, in my opinion. In my free time, I am also on the Professional Bowling Circuit, and currently I am ranked 52nd in the World. I am also the owner and administrator for a sniper website, snipershide.com.

Stop by if you get the chance. Officer Jay, Tucson, Arizona</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who was the guy who was on a "tactical team" at a mall?

I think J may have a bigger imagination. </div></div>

Gecko45:

http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this is just a bad joke right?

I think it finaly came out that Gecko was pulling our collective chain. </div></div>

My Tucson J posts are legit. Forty-0ne's... not so much.

Gecko45 was the most famous and awesome internet troll job ever.

Shankster is acting on the behalf of every Marine, past and present, who HAS EARNED THE TITLE. We are busy with other things at this time (fighting, intel gathering, training new recruits, etc.).

We commissioned Shankster to out this fuck on behalf of the USMC...

<grin>

Shankster is an artist. Due to his focus on inner beauty, he oftens finds the irony in situations that others miss. This in and of itself is an art. It insists upon itself. Insists!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shankster,

Curious what he did that crossed you?

I just find it very poor behavior </div></div>

1: He came on here and wanted everyone else's help to bust a guy for being a fraud that Josh admitted was already serving in the National Guard.

2: Josh has continued on multiple occasions to "inflate" his time in Marine boot camp.

3: I found him portraying a Marine with battle experience giving advice to young men who were interested in serving in the Armed Forces on a couple of websites.

4: While real Marines are serving overseas, Josh is portraying himself on multiple web forums and sites as: Marine, sniper, Recon, Scout Sniper, (that served in battle in Iraq and was shot and called in Air Force artillery fire) a Marine pilot, and a LEO.

I guess I shouldn't have a problem with any of this. Today, we are just burying 4 policemen in WA gunned down unnecessarily in the line of duty and our own local military soldiers continue to become casualty statistics on the local news.

My bad.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I guess I shouldn't have a problem with any of this. Today, we are just burying 4 policemen in WA gunned down unnecessarily in the line of duty and our own local military soldiers continue to become casualty statistics on the local news.

My bad. </div></div>

I am strongly of the belief that as to old saying goes....
All it takes for evil to succeed is to have good people do nothing. Please do that "something".
I take no issue with your actions, I am just trying to understand.

Besides I find a lot of humor in your posts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shankster,

1: He came on here and wanted everyone else's help to bust a guy for being a fraud that Josh admitted was already serving in the National Guard.

2: Josh has continued on multiple occasions to "inflate" his time in Marine boot camp.

3: I found him portraying a Marine with battle experience giving advice to young men who were interested in serving in the Armed Forces on a couple of websites.

4: While real Marines are serving overseas, Josh is portraying himself on multiple web forums and sites as: Marine, sniper, Recon, Scout Sniper, (that served in battle in Iraq and was shot and called in Air Force artillery fire) a Marine pilot, and a LEO.

My bad. </div></div>

I have reread my post. Please understand I am not challenging you, I am trying to understand the rational for your actions. Too few people do not stand up and do not address bad action. Not that it matters what my opinion is and I do appreciate people who will step up, wish more did.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shankster,

My bad. </div></div>

I have reread my post. Please understand I am not challenging you, I am trying to understand the rational for your actions. Too few people do not stand up and do not address bad action. Not that it matters what my opinion is and I do appreciate people who will step up, wish more did. </div></div>

No worries.
Make no mistake. I have only compiled Josh's posts from other forums with the link as backup. Everyone can judge for themselves.

Cheers.

Chiller. Two roles that I do take seriously are teacher and student. I try to bounce back and forth between the two.

In this case, I knew the young man's story and kind of felt bad for him, but many people wash out of miitary service for all kinds of reasons. You can see that I was merely cautioning him before he challenged me to get my facts straight. I have my biases certainly but I know better men than I that have never served one day in the military. There are things more important than stripes and bars and titles.

One of them is integrity.

BUT, apparently some people actually start believing that they ARE an AVATAR and that little guy they play with in their computer game is really who they are.

The irony is in the fact that he was so disturbed about ANOTHER GUY who might be OUT-FAKING a FAKER.

http://wwww.formerpromusicians.com/forum

<span style="font-style: italic">Hey guys, I am kind of new here but I did play as a backup for Led Zeppelin, and then served 28 years in the Marine Corps Band, where I was twice recognized for individual merit. The first time was when I played an individual medley of Three Dog Night songs for President Reagan. (He loved "An Old Fashioned Love Song!") The second was for writing all of the lyrics that Blues Travelor used in their first album.

So, you can say I know a thing about the tuba. Write me if I can answer any questions you may have. RockerJay, Tucson</span>