• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD Tudor Pelagos FXD w/Warranty

Bmitchell448

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Here is the listing for the Tudor.

I am looking to sell my Tudor Pelagos FXD 22. I am building a house on 130 acres we just purchased and have a decent watch collection. To minimize the hassle of moving/storing all of them I wanted to see of anyone on here would be interested.

I purchased this watch in May 2022. It has a 5 year warranty with just a little less than 4 years left. This watch is hard to find in stores and used ones are selling for over retail.

The watch is in excellent condition. I have all the original packaging, paperwork and warranty cards.

Looking to get $3,500 but willing to discuss reasonable offers. Mainly looking to sell, but willing to discuss trades.

Attachments

• Front FXD.JPG
    Front FXD.JPG
    984.3 KB · Views: 395
  • Bottom FXD.JPG
    Bottom FXD.JPG
    778.4 KB · Views: 403
  • Box FXD.JPG
    Box FXD.JPG
    522.5 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_4116.jpeg
    IMG_4116.jpeg
    412.1 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_4110.jpeg
    IMG_4110.jpeg
    424.5 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_4114.jpeg
    IMG_4114.jpeg
    419.3 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
Here is the listing for the Tudor.

I am looking to sell my Tudor Pelagos FXD 22. I am building a house on 130 acres we just purchased and have a decent watch collection. To minimize the hassle of moving/storing all of them I wanted to see of anyone on here would be interested.

I purchased this watch in May 2022. It has a 5 year warranty with just a little less than 4 years left. This watch is hard to find in stores and used ones are selling for over retail.

The watch is in excellent condition. I have all the original packaging, paperwork and warranty cards.

Looking to get $4,000 but willing to discuss reasonable offers. Mainly looking to sell, but might be interested in trades.

Maybe:
Tangent Theta 5-25x56mm Mil with tree reticle
Zero Compromise 5-27x56 Mil with tree reticle + cash
Cool watch, and fyi, in case anyone is wondering the Rolex/Tudor warranty follows the timepiece not the original owner.

Reactions: simonp
as a member of the Tudor family we appreciate your business and hope you enjoy these wonderful works of art and precision.

Reactions: Bmitchell448
Really solid guy to buy a nice watch from. I did and the guy is as straight up as it gets. The watch arrived and exactly as it should be. Deal with confidence!