• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Turn about is fair play, sanctuary gun counties

These sheriffs are risking a lot. We need to be prepared to support them.

Reactions: Blutroop
You see sanctuary counties, but that is not what the Democrats see. They see Tiananmen Square where when the first general would not crush the students they sent in another who would. They see Little Rock where President Eisenhower sent in the National Guard to enforce federal law. If a few rednecks have to learn their place the hard way, that just another case of champagne in DC.

I am not telling you this to be a party pooper. I am telling you this because as a citizen we have to take back enough of this country to change the bad laws, or one day we will suffer under them.

Reactions: Mwalex
Timothy McVeigh said fuck the government.

Reactions: diverdon
Jonathan Lowy, chief council for The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, said in an interview with Reuters that, “It should not be up to individual sheriffs or police officers deciding which laws they personally like.”

Hmmm... I wonder if the Brady campaign holds those same views on immigration or federal drug laws?

Reactions: Mwalex
just change lgtbq to lgtbqgo and that gives us gun owners a completely free ride nationwide