• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Turn Vegan and die sooner

The Mechanic

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 9, 2006
San Diego County Ca.
Michael Clarke Duncan turned vegan three years ago and died today at the age of 54. I thought he was a great character actor. RIP. I also think that drastic changes like that bring on a bit of shock. I also don't think we were supposed to be vegetarians. I think that excess in anything is bad.

120903-michael-clarke-duncan-vmed253p.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

http://entertainment.nbcnews.com/_news/2...dead-at-54?lite

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Michael Clarke Duncan, the hulking, prolific character actor whose dozens of films included an Oscar-nominated performance as a death row inmate in "The Green Mile" and such other box office hits as "Armageddon," "Planet of the Apes" and "Kung Fu Panda," is dead at age 54.

Clarke died Monday morning at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, where he was being treated for a heart attack, said his fiancée, Reverend Omarosa Manigault, in a statement released by publicist Joy Fehily.

The muscular, 6-foot-4 Duncan, a former bodyguard who turned to acting in his 30s, "suffered a myocardial infarction on July 13 and never fully recovered," the statement said. "Manigault is grateful for all of your prayers and asks for privacy at this time. Celebrations of his life, both private and public, will be announced at a later date."

In the spring of 2012, Clarke had appeared in a video for PETA, the animal rights organization, in which he spoke of how much better he felt since becoming a vegetarian three years earlier.

"I cleared out my refrigerator, about $5,000 worth of meat," he said. "I'm a lot healthier than I was when I was eating meat."

Duncan had a handful of minor roles before "The Green Mile" brought him an Academy Award nomination for best supporting actor. The 1999 film, based on the Stephen King novel of the same name, starred Tom Hanks as a corrections officer at a penitentiary in the 1930s. Duncan played John Coffey, a convicted murderer with a surprisingly gentle demeanor and extraordinary healing powers. Duncan's performance caught on with critics and moviegoers and he quickly became a favorite in Hollywood, appearing in several films a year. He owed some of his good fortune to Bruce Willis, who recommended Duncan for "The Green Mile" after the two appeared together in "Armageddon." Clarke would work with Willis again in "Breakfast of Champions," "The Whole Nine Yards" and "Sin City."

His industrial-sized build was suited for everything from superhero films ("Daredevil") to comedy ("Talledega Nights," "School for Scoundrels"). His gravelly baritone alone was good enough for several animated movies, including, "Kung Fu Panda," "Delgo" and "Brother Bear." Among Clarke's television credits: "The Apprentice," "The Finder," "Two and a Half Men" and "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody."

Born in Chicago in 1957, Duncan was raised by a single mother whose resistance to his playing football led to his deciding he wanted to become an actor. But when his mother became ill, he dropped out of college, Alcorn State University, and worked as a ditch digger and bouncer to support her. By his mid-20s, he was in Los Angeles, where he looked for acting parts and became a bodyguard for Will Smith, Jamie Foxx and other stars. The murder of rapper Notorious B.I.G., for whom Duncan had been hired to protect before switching assignments, led him to quit his job and pursue acting full-time.

Early film and television credits, when he was usually cast as a bodyguard or bouncer, included "Bulworth," "A Night at the Roxbury" and "The Players Club."

</div></div>

Re: Turn Vegan and die sooner

I really liked that guy. I think he just had heart problems and vegan or not was due to have a problem sooner or later.

He was an awesome guy. I wouldn't blame a vegan diet. I think this has a better chance of being the culprit:

xl_dianabol100tabs-bottle.jpg

713-Michael-Clarke-Duncan-cardiac-arrest-hospitalized-500x343.jpeg

Done%2Bwalking%2Bthe%2Bgreen%2Bmile.%2BMichael%2BClarke%2BDuncan%2Bwho%2Bdied_7600d7_4067982.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">"I'm rightly tired of the pain I hear and feel, boss. I'm tired of bein on the road, lonely as a robin in the rain. Not never havin no buddy to go on with or tell me where we's comin from or goin to or why. I'm tired of people bein ugly to each other. It feels like pieces of glass in my head. I'm tired of all the times I've wanted to help and couldn't. I'm tired of bein in the dark. Mostly it's the pain. There's too much. If I could end it, I would. But I can't." Green Mile

R.I.P big man.
</span>

^^^Shank, you surprise me. I agree with you. Though I am not a vegan I certainly think that the diet, properly handled (and thats the key), is far more healthy. Iits not just being veganthough. One could eat that diet, and live off twinkies and still be pretty unhealthy. The more important part is to find food and water that are contaminant and GMO free. Theres a lot or fesearch done that indicates that GMO foods lead to all kinds of abnormalities, and even sterility. Given the state of the wworld today: even reading the thread on the war with Iran, leads me to think that sterilizing this race might not be such a bad idea. Give the earth a freash start.

Maggot out.

damn, he had some cool roles, I'll miss him on the screen.
RIP

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He was an awesome guy. I wouldn't blame a vegan diet. I think this has a better chance of being the culprit:

xl_dianabol100tabs-bottle.jpg

713-Michael-Clarke-Duncan-cardiac-arrest-hospitalized-500x343.jpeg

Done%2Bwalking%2Bthe%2Bgreen%2Bmile.%2BMichael%2BClarke%2BDuncan%2Bwho%2Bdied_7600d7_4067982.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">"I'm rightly tired of the pain I hear and feel, boss. I'm tired of bein on the road, lonely as a robin in the rain. Not never havin no buddy to go on with or tell me where we's comin from or goin to or why. I'm tired of people bein ugly to each other. It feels like pieces of glass in my head. I'm tired of all the times I've wanted to help and couldn't. I'm tired of bein in the dark. Mostly it's the pain. There's too much. If I could end it, I would. But I can't." Green Mile

R.I.P big man.
</span> </div></div>

I'm thinking you're on to something.

Watched The Whole Nine Yards in Mr. Duncan's honor.

Watch the scene when Matthew Perry slams into him in the hotel room after seeing Bruce Willis sitting in the chair.

Matthew Perry looks as if he slammed into a brick wall. He isn't acting during the scene, he's surviving...

Rest In Peace big guy, you cheered me up when few could...

He did some great acting in the Green Mile and all his other films.I looked for the Green Mile this evening at Wally World, guy told me they sold out the day he died. RIP big guy. MM

Had a buddy I was stationed with that was in the exact situation that passed away a couple years ago. The guy was huge and could lift a house. 47 years old, had a heart attack and got through it, but about ten months later had another one that took him. Very sad, Mr Duncan was crazy funny.

Though unlikely to have caused Duncan's death given his history, I think it is correct that our food supply is contaminated.

Now, instead of food being contaminated with stuff our bodies were designed to handle such as bacteria, we are saturating it with chemicals as preservatives, chemicals for color, chemicals for taste, chemicals for consistency, and chemicals to enhance growth and weight gain for meat. Synthetic estrogen in many forms abounds in everything from meat to processed foods to hygiene products, going a long way towards explaining the massive obesity problem in both genders and declining testosterone, sperm count, and "manliness" in men in this country.

Just one more example of the cure being worse than the disease in most cases. I'll take organic food anytime I can get it, I've had food poisoning before, but you don't get over cancer in a few days.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYpatriot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Though unlikely to have caused Duncan's death given his history, I think it is correct that our food supply is contaminated.

Now, instead of food being contaminated with stuff our bodies were designed to handle such as bacteria, we are saturating it with chemicals as preservatives, chemicals for color, chemicals for taste, chemicals for consistency, and chemicals to enhance growth and weight gain for meat. Synthetic estrogen in many forms abounds in everything from meat to processed foods to hygiene products, going a long way towards explaining the massive obesity problem in both genders and declining testosterone, sperm count, and "manliness" in men in this country.

Just one more example of the cure being worse than the disease in most cases. I'll take organic food anytime I can get it, I've had food poisoning before, but you don't get over cancer in a few days. </div></div>

^^^^^^^This, and

Of course the skeptics are far too knowledgeable to accept facts, but....................................

If you read the mainstream news headlines today, you might be shocked to see headlines that say things like, "Organic foods no healthier than conventional foods" or "Organic foods may not be healthier for you." You'll see these headlines all across the usual disinfo outlets: NPR, Associated Press, Reuters, Washington Post, WebMD and elsewhere.

The problem with these headlines is that they are flatly false. The study these news outlets are quoting actually confirms that organic foods are far healthier for you than conventional foods.

So how is the mainstream media lying about this? By fudging the facts, of course.

For starters, the "study" isn't even a study. It was just a review of other studies. No new laboratory analysis was done whatsoever!

The "review" was conducted at Stanford University and published in the Annals of Internal Medicine. You can read the abstract here:
http://annals.org/article.aspx?articleid=1355685

As the study itself concludes:

• Exposure to chemical pesticides was significantly lower in organic foods (roughly 30% less than conventional foods).

• Exposure to "superbugs" in meat (antibiotic-resistant bacteria) was also significantly lower in organic foods (roughly a 33% risk difference).

• The study conclusion says, right out, that "Consumption of organic foods may reduce exposure to pesticide residues and antibiotic-resistant bacteria."

How the media lied
Somehow, the mainstream media took this study and then lied to their readers, claiming organic food is "no different" than conventional food. That is a flat-out lie, of course. Because it fails to mention all the following:

• GMOs are not allowed in organic foods. So GMO exposure is many orders of magnitude higher in conventional foods, where GMOs are commonplace.

• Artificial chemical sweeteners are not allowed in organic foods. But conventional foods are often sweetened with toxic chemicals such as aspartame or saccharin.

• The study completely failed to look at the use of genetically-modified bovine growth hormones (rBGH) in conventional milk versus organic milk.

• The environmental impact of conventional food production is devastating to the planet. Chemical pesticides aren't just found in the crops; they also run off into the streams, rivers and oceans. No mainstream media article that covered this story even bothered to mention this hugely important issue -- it's one of the primary reasons to buy organic!

• The funding source of the study is listed as "None." Does anybody really believe that? All these scientists supposedly volunteered their time and don't get paid to engage in scientific endeavors? It's absurd. The money for the study had to come from somewhere, and the fact that the Annals of Internal Medicine is hiding the source by listing "none" is just further evidence of scientific wrongdoing.

and this...............

) A study presented at the Days of Defense Against Environmental Hazards in Russia has unveiled once again the implicit dangers associated with the consumption of genetically-modified organisms (GMOs). According to Voice of Russia, scientists from the National Association for Gene Security and the Institute of Ecological and Evolutional Problems discovered that animals fed GMOs as part of their normal diet eventually develop the inability to reproduce.

A shocking revelation; the study is one of several that has identified a link between GMO consumption and infertility in recent years. And because it was conducted independently of the biotechnology industry, it came to far different conclusions than have most of the studies offered up for mainstream consumption in defense of GMOs.

Using hamsters as the test subjects, scientists observed that consumption of GM soybeans, which have never been a part of these creatures' normal diets, tended to slow sexual maturity and gradually eliminate the ability to reproduce. After several generations, hamsters consuming the "Frankensoy" eventually lost their innate ability to reproduce.

"We selected several groups of hamsters, kept them in pairs in cells and gave them ordinary food as always," said Dr. Alexei Surov, one of the authors of the study. "We did not add anything for one group but the other was fed with soya that contained no GM components, while the third group with some content of Genetically Modified Organisms and the fourth one with increased amount of GMO."

Dr. Surov and his team then monitored the various groups of cubs, including their rates of growth and birthing frequencies, and compared their findings to the cubs' diets. After several generations of cubs breeding with each other, the team observed that those cubs who ate GMOs as part of their diet eventually became completely sterile.

"[W]e noticed quite a serious effect when we selected new pairs from [the] cubs and continued to feed them as before," added Dr. Surov. "These pairs' growth rate was slower and reached their sexual maturity slowly. When we got some of their cubs, we formed the new pairs of the third generation. We failed to get cubs from these pairs, which were fed with GM foodstuffs. It was proved that these pairs lost their ability to give birth to their cubs."

Will widespread GMO consumption make future generations of humans infertile?
An Austrian study uncovered similar harm in mice that consumed GM corn. An immediate consequence among the mice eating the "Frankencorn" was that their offspring weighed less than normal, and overall litter size became smaller. After three or four generations, mice who came from GMO-eating parents and grandparents became completely infertile. (http://www.naturalnews.com)

Farmers across the U.S. have also reported infertility among pigs and cows that consume GM feed. And in India, an investigatory team observed infertility and other serious problems among buffalo that were consuming GM cottonseed.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036710_GMO_animal_experiments_infertility.html#ixzz25bBgTVBM