• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Turncoat Romney

He’s a media attention/love seeker just like McCain was. He’s already forgotten how the media savaged him when he ran for president. He thinks this will buy him goodwill from the mainstream media on his next run. He’s a fool.

no surprise there I was surprised he is still allowed to be a republican and pull money for reelection from the rnc that's what I find more shocking . let him run as a dimacrat next year him and john kerry worth there weight in elephant dung . both could have an excellent career in this what ever he is doing
1580932697931.png

Reactions: TACC
He’s a media attention/love seeker just like McCain was. He’s already forgotten how the media savaged him when he ran for president. He thinks this will buy him goodwill from the mainstream media on his next run. He’s a fool.
Do you mean another run at POTUS? Zero chance he could be the candidate he's burned every bit of good will he had for a national General election. Regionally.....I guess if the population of Utah is dumb enough to go for a 2nd helping maybe? His shot at TWH is 100% finished forever. I would laugh to watch him compete against Nikki Haley the fundraising disparity would be comical.

Hopefully this will wake the sleepers up to the truth about
other RINOs.

R
100% I hope the ejection seat is primed for good replacements in Nov. I also hope Trump cleans his cupboards thoroughly of any and all appointed personnel. I have a feel his list has grown and will get exercised soon after the new year.

Do you mean another run at POTUS? Zero chance he could be the candidate he's burned every bit of good will he had for a national General election. Regionally.....I guess if the population of Utah is dumb enough to go for a 2nd helping maybe? His shot at TWH is 100% finished forever. I would laugh to watch him compete against Nikki Haley the fundraising disparity would be comical.

Next time he runs for anything.

I think his father hated him.

He is spending his life trying to prove something.

Gaining the WH would have given him that "trophy" to put the ghost of his father to rest.

Trump of course took that from him.............As if the WH was ever to be his.

Mitts dad had good instincts.....his boy lacks something in his character.

He never will soothe the demons in his character so he thinks this is going to achieve what ever it is his soul lacks or he has embraced the vindictiveness of his act and has decided to live the rest of his life as a miserable loner traitor.

He will vote to convict someone guilty of nothing and wraps his sin in morality.

His soul will not rest.

All I needed to know about how people of his religion act, I learned when Trump needed every last vote and they decided to run a state only 3rd party candidate because their feels got hurt.

Think about that for a minute.

The problem is twofold; first the SLC area, as most cities, is infected with a decent amount of RHINO voters and liberal-lites. Secondly, there are still a lot of mormons (but its getting smaller by the day) who will vote for someone solely on the base of their religion. You can put up a candidate who would cure cancer, stop time and remove all national debt and run him against a shoebox that someone took a shit in and wrote 'Mormon' on the outside of.

The only thing they would do is listen attentively to the candidate who would better their lives in every way, as they are deathly afraid of any kind of confrontation and will do anything to avoid it, and then turn around and vote for the shoebox.

Funny thing is, I'm in the south and I still can't find 2 people who like or voted for him. Also, when it was election time, there were a million signs around town for every local and senate candiate and only 2 Romney signs that I remember.

Sorry @Huskydriver, I still <3 you tho.

Romney is not up for re-election in 2020.
I'm talking about getting rid of RINOs for Congressional seats in Nov....hence 'replacements' plural as in the rest of the RINO's needing purging. Romney is 2024, but might possibly be up for a recall depending on how the Utah legislation goes.

Reactions: Dunraven and TACC
Romney is the disgrace of my current state Utah. Should have sent him packing back to Massachusetts to be with Lie-a-Watha Warren and others cut from the same cloth. Romney referring the Constitution and God to justify his vote is beyond disgraceful, how can you be with Democrats and sincerely say that? You can't, unless your completely delusional.

That said, I often see blame thrown at Mormons for Utah electing Romney. A little of that is justified, but it's blown out of proportion and I'm not a Mormon nor ever have been. I'd blame the Utah Republican party before the Mormon church. They were the ones that pushed Romney through the primary, and just like ANY other State a huge amount of people will just vote based on the (R) or the (D) after the name on the ballot and little else... which is why we end up with scumbags like Romney in public office.

Romney is the disgrace of my current state Utah. Should have sent him packing back to Massachusetts to be with Lie-a-Watha Warren and others cut from the same cloth. Romney referring the Constitution and God to justify his vote is beyond disgraceful, how can you be with Democrats and sincerely say that? You can't, unless your completely delusional.

That said, I often see blame thrown at Mormons for Utah electing Romney. A little of that is justified, but it's blown out of proportion and I'm not a Mormon nor ever have been. I'd blame the Utah Republican party before the Mormon church. They were the ones that pushed Romney through the primary, and just like ANY other State a huge amount of people will just vote based on the (R) or the (D) after the name on the ballot and little else... which is why we end up with scumbags like Romney in public office.
Slow Loris, If I were still in Utah, I'd start a forum thread titled 'Anyone But Romney' and sell tee shirts & hats.

Reactions: TACC
So, his deep, heartfelt religious convictions force the Mitten to side with a bunch of hate-driven, rabid democrats? What kind of religion is that?
His religion believes it’s ok to have 15 wives! Lmao! Fuckin moron!

Reactions: CaptBrian
View attachment 7242762Remember this day? Romney kicked dirt on Trump during the campaign and then went begging for a position in the Trump administration.
Thankfully Trump kicked him to the curb. Jeff Sessions was bad enough.
Romney was being interviewed for Secretary of State with Tillerson.

What a POS!
Just got in from work and I would have been disapointed if there wasn't already a Romney's a D bag thread in the pit:D
Unfortunatly Mormons aren't monolithic, but they are very heavily weighted conservative.
For contrast Harry the scumbag Reid was Mormon vs Jason Chaffits, Mike Lee, & Orin Hatch
Conservative Mormons.