• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Turnkey Rim-X build - SOLD

MDrimfirerookie

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Selling my Custom Rim-X. My preference is to sell it locally in the Mid-Atlantic. I will drive to your FFL if it is within 2 hours of Baltimore, MD. Transfer fees are on the buyer.

Details:
  • About 1500 rounds through the action and barrel
  • Trigger is a Timney HIT trigger
  • Barrel is a 22 inch, M24 profile, 12 Twist from Patriot Valley Arms. IT IS THREADED 5/8x24!!!!
  • Comes with the ATS Tuner that is pictured - ATS TUNER IS 5/8x24!!!!!!!
  • Comes with 2 Magazines, one of which has the factory extension on the bottom, will also throw in a G-Code mag pouch
  • Comes with a Zermatt Bore Guide and No go Gauge
  • Scope is an Athlon Cronus with APRS1 Reticle (Mil/mil) and comes with medium American Rifle Company rings and MK Machining Throw Lever
  • Chassis is a KRG Bravo in Stealth Gray, comes with Arca Rail already attached and will include all items that came in the original box except for the sticker.
  • TRIPOD AND GAMECHANGER ARE NOT FOR SALE
  • Scope and Chassis are not for sale by itself unless the rifle buyer does not want it

Pricing options - not looking for trades at this time
  • Full package (BA/trigger, chassis, scope, rings) - $3350
  • Rifle only (BA/trigger, chassis) - $2150
  • BA/Trigger/Tuner/Mags - $1800

mags.jpg
    rifle.jpg
    scope box.jpg

Last edited: