Turns out Corona Virus threat is all horsecrap.

wade2big

Knowing just enough to be dangerous
Belligerents
Sep 16, 2017
TEXAS
If you are wearing a mask to go out in public, be aware you are contributing to the narrative. A handkerchief does nothing for you. Pull off the damn mask and go about your day.

rlarsen462

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 12, 2019
If you are wearing a mask to go out in public, be aware you are contributing to the narrative. A handkerchief does nothing for you. Pull off the damn mask and go about your day.
I have completely refused to wear a mask anywhere even places with big signs saying it's required. Plenty of folks glaring at me but luckily they are all so terrified of the virus that there haven't been any confrontations. I seriously am waiting for one of these assholes to confront someone not wearing one that already recovered (and therefore absolutely does not need a mask for any reason). You would think if this was so widespread there would be tons of folks that had it and got better out and not wearing masks...

Biggest issue I'm going to have is I have to start flying again soon and I suspect airlines are going to refuse boarding without one (private companies I guess they can do what they want). I can't think of a stupider fucking place to wear one than an airplane when all but 5% of the air is recycled...fucking t shirt over my mouth is going to do nothing. I am looking forward to having a row to myself though.

Darayavaus

Anti-Globalist
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2019
Modern farming practices have caused other vitamin and mineral deficiencies as well. B12 is a great example:

If we deprive our food of nutrients, then it has an obvious effect on the quality of nutrition that we receive. And then we sequester ourselves indoors for the majority of the day, depriving ourselves of the benefit of exposure to the sun while breathing stale, contaminated air. And then we wonder why we're not healthy.
eating genetically modified organisms might have something to do with it as well.

MTN

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2018
Out Fish'n
Summary : 20 min video connects the dots in the background of the covid response

Probably worth the watch.

Penguins

Floppy feet
Banned !
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 29, 2019
Illinois
So I'm confused. Is the virus a hoax or not? If so, then the WHO wasn't covering anything up because there wasn't anything to cover up, other than a hoax and that's surely a good thing, and if it's a hoax then China's actually a VICTIM of the hoax and not culpable of anything and we should, in fact, right now, rush out and buy stuff from China ricky-feckin-ticky...

It's hard for a girl to keep up with you low drag, high speed, low info, high assumption folks.

And those 100,000 Americans dead? All a hoax or did they die from everything and anything other than the virus that doesn't exist? Can we estimate, in quatitative terms of resources, training, support and money just what a national level cover up like this would cost, entail and how to orchestrate it? Because the last I heard you can't trust big gov to do shit but suddenly, with no more than a few weeks of prep, they've managed to perpetrate an internaltional scam that has affected the world more profoundly than any other event in our modern history (except Lebron changing teams, for some reason motherfuckers lost their minds over that...).

And of those here who're saying "BS", how many of you are eductionally and vocationally equipped to make this call? I mean, you'll get a gunsmith to make you guns because you lack the equipment and knowledge, likewise a dentist to address your cockgobbler issues, but you're more comfortable with your own view of a pandemic or happy to take the view of a politican-cum-reality star and multi-failed businessman's view of things because 'he's got an intuition about these things'...

When of course he's not playing golf or denigrating a veteran of a country that he himself deemed too special to fight for when called upon...

World's gone mad....

Just sayin'...
The way you look at the world is pretty amateur and from a much younger standing of life.

Nicosdad

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2020
I unsubscribed from this shithole thread when I realized there were no sane people left in it. Some of you are probably paid Russian trolls, I suspect. Anyway the antibody tests are known for false positives. The sequencing data makes it very clear that this wasn’t widely circulating any earlier than previously thought.

Yes we are still rationing PPE, just as everywhere else.
Bullshit!! in the hospital in Bossier gear stacked floor to ceiling in hallways.dept of health n human resources over begging now don't have room to store the shut is sending it to church groups to send to Africa in outreach programs.guess who's paying for that

Darayavaus

Anti-Globalist
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2019
The way you look at the world is pretty amateur and from a much younger standing of life.
"retarded" was the description that came to my mind, but your statement to him does sound more diplomatic.

lonegunman762x51

Msgt
Belligerents
Apr 8, 2011
Eastern Washington
Devolution
Yeah that guy is an idiot, but occasionally even an idiot has a point occasionally. I'm going to waste a minute on this one although it is pointless talking to you. I used to work in the field of avionics, I even have a degree in Avionics Technology in my college degree collection. Putting any high frequency RF transmitter close to your brain or another other wet/moist organ of your body could be dangerous, even in low doses. Ever wonder why frogs are dying all over the world, moist wet frogs that are easily cooked in the microwave or bees disappearing as cell towers expand to cover the globe with 100% 4G and 5G? Maybe there is something other than climate change killing nature?

In 2019, Germany auctioned off 420 megahertz worth of spectrum between the 2 GHz and 3.6 GHz bands for $7.4 billion.

Here is something that will make you laugh. A microwave oven cooks food at 2.45 gigahertz using less than 5 milliwatts of power. That is right square in the middle of 5G freq range in most places.

A typical 5G tower is 11.5 kilowatts of power, millions of times more powerful than a microwave. If you can get close enough, and this could be a hundreds of feet in some cases, this might cook your ignorant Norwegian brain and make you dumber and cancerous. Research on the subject is hard to find because cell phone companies and people with an interest fight against it, tooth and nail.

The reference values for RF radiation 10 MHz to 300 GHz were recommended in 1998 by the International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP) to 2–10 W/m2 depending on frequency (26). This reference value protects against injuries caused by a heating effect over 1°C after an exposure of 30 min, and with a safety factor of 50. Injuries caused by other biological mechanisms than heating or from chronic effects of RF radiation are not taken into account in the ICNIRP’s reference values. Sweden and many other countries apply the reference value of 10 W/m2 (10,000,000 µW/m2) for frequencies 2–300 GHz. Some countries, like Russia, Poland, Italy, India, and China have chosen lower reference values down to 0.1 W/m2 (100,000 µW/m2) (27). In 2012, the Bioinitiative Working Group proposed a precautionary target level of 3–6 µW/m2, with a safety factor of 10, since research studies on biological effects have shown biological effects of RF radiation down to 30–60 µW/m2 (28).

I'm not saying that guy is right, but he a good reason to question this technology. Cigarettes did not cause cancer until the 1970's, they killed people for hundreds of years before that and people who complained were ridiculed by idiots from Norway.

• Haha
Reactions: Darayavaus

E. Bryant

Gearhead
Belligerents
Oct 25, 2010
MI
A microwave oven cooks food at 2.45 gigahertz using less than 5 milliwatts of power. That is right square in the middle of 5G freq range in most places.
Really? 5 milliwatts? Have you ever, Idunno, looked at a microwave oven nameplate?

A typical 5G tower is 11.5 kilowatts of power, millions of times more powerful than a microwave. If you can get close enough, and this could be a hundreds of feet in some cases, this might cook your ignorant Norwegian brain and make you dumber and cancerous.
First, it's not "millions of times more powerful than a microwave". More like 10 times as powerful. Second, I suggest you brush up on the inverse square law.

I'm not a huge fan of RF exposure, but this 5g hysteria is absolute bullshit.

Reactions: Adapt and seansmd

Aries256

Fuck pantifa pansies.
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2019
5 milliwatts? What weak ass microwave do you have? Mine is 1200 WATTS. My headphones support up to 4watts (4000 mw)

Son of Dorn

Castellan
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jul 27, 2019
Sieg Homo?

R
"Man Victory" sounds pretty good any way you slice it. But nah, just amused by the prevalence of that particular hairstyle among the young people who call others "nazi" for disagreeing with their views.

Aries256

Fuck pantifa pansies.
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2019
"Man Victory" sounds pretty good any way you slice it. But nah, just amused by the prevalence of that particular hairstyle among the young people who call others "nazi" for disagreeing with their views.
I see that hairstyle more among fat, “womyn power!” skanks, that look like they took a tumble way too long in the ugly dryer. Tho its usually purple, or blue colored hair.

Adapt

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2018
Ok. I promise, this is my last post in the bear pit. That will make you guys really happy as you can can continue to wank each other off undisturbed with low browed paranoid psychopathic bullshit and listen to the moans in your echo chamber. I have seen a couple reasonable people in here but that is the exception. Hope you are not representative of conservative Americans, what a bunch of amoral asshats you are! It has been like arguing with the bullies in grade school, they only understood a bloody nose, guess it is the same with you. So no reason to keep arguing here. Have fun, enjoy, and good luck!

Screenshot_20200530-121008_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:

jakelly

Sergeant
Belligerents
Dec 31, 2011
Norman, OK
I
Ok. I promise, this is my last post in the bear pit. That will make you guys really happy as you can can continue to wank each other off undisturbed with low browed paranoid psychopathic bullshit and listen to the moans in your echo chamber. I have seen a couple reasonable people in here but that is the exception. Hope you are not representative of conservative Americans, what a bunch of amoral asshats you are! It has been like arguing with the bullies in grade school, they only understood a bloody nose, guess it is the same with you. So no reason to keep arguing here. Have fun, enjoy, and good luck!
I don’t know who did this.

...But thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: Darayavaus

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2011
MA

"Reasonable" = Agrees with me.

"Asshat" = Anyone wiith their own ideas.

Arent you a nice Nordic FascoCommunist?

You can have your ideas and be respected but pounding away to try and force others to agree with you is dumb.

Dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out of the pit.

Your barking dog has no bite - Are you Trey Gowdy?

General Mike Flynn?

Last edited:

DarnYankeeUSMC

Carpet Bagger
Belligerents
Mar 18, 2012
East TN
@Adapt . Since your beliefs are molded by the "experts" how do you feel when those experts change their position on the subject?
Experts said that the earth was the center of the universe.
Experts said that the earth was flat.
Experts said that the speed of sound couldn't be broken.
Experts said that the virus was not a threat.
Experts said that wearing a mask was hazardous to your health and shouldn't be worn.

Experts said many things that turned out to not be true. It must suck for you to explain why those things you were told to believe turned out to not be true.
I have a suggestion for you. Stay in the middle of the herd. The wolf usually makes his meal from those sheep that are straggling or on the outskirts.

Reactions: bigsky23

lonegunman762x51

Msgt
Belligerents
Apr 8, 2011
Eastern Washington
Really? 5 milliwatts? Have you ever, Idunno, looked at a microwave oven nameplate?

First, it's not "millions of times more powerful than a microwave". More like 10 times as powerful. Second, I suggest you brush up on the inverse square law.

I'm not a huge fan of RF exposure, but this 5g hysteria is absolute bullshit.

God damn, you idiots are idiots. Go to fucking school or something.

At least read the fucking article I linked to you dumb bastards. Then you could say something less stupid. Oh, cataracts and intestinal damage were what the researchers were looking for after long term exposure to the things I worked on back in the day. The fact that the companies that made the equipment knew about this pretty much answers the questions about it's danger to public health.

Your microwave might say 600 watts on the box, it does not transmit 600 watts continuously. It pulses at a specific rate to achieve a level of power density high enough to "cook" food. That power level is (according to fucking science) approximately 5 milliwatts per cubic centimetre of space inside the oven. Being science, they probably came up with that number by increasing the power density until they saw something happen in a reasonable amount of time, like an hour. Knowing you stupid bastards want that frozen burrito stuffed into your gaping pie holes faster, the guys at GE made your waver more powerful to achieve cooking faster. So they go for far more power and far less exposure (less cooking time), while hoping they can pass a safety check for RF leakage and get you to morbid obesity faster.

So to cook a full sized Norwegian idiot to perfection you need 5 milliwatts of power over the given area of space the stupid bastard occupies and a given period of exposure. 5 milliwatts might take a year to cook him. Will it kill him? God we would hope, but it usually does not. It gives you organ damage, cancer, tumors and other stuff over time.

Now suppose you wanted to cook some fat American leftist troll who spends all his time spouting George Soros bullshit on gun boards? It would take as much power, over a longer period of time. Oh damn is science vague.

The question people ask and it is a valid question is: What happens to a person if they receive a minimal exposure or a considerably longer period of time? So instead of 5 milliwatts for an hour, what if you get 5 microwatts for the rest of your life? What if they put a 5G transmitter on every other power pole over an entire county? ( this is how self-driving/automated trucks are expected to operate) This is also a topic for the IBEW, pole top clutter is a problem for linemen and utilities. Now power density over a given area increases and remains constant for years.

5G hysteria is just that, hysteria. But, after working for a decade with dangerously powerful equipment in that freq range, I have to admit this is an area that could use a little more research.

Companies that sold cigarettes knew they were deadly for decades before they admitted it.

Companies that sold asbestos products knew they caused cancer from nearly the first day they went to market and it took decades to stop them.

Companies that build cars, knew they sold deadly products with unsafe designs and sold them anyway because the lawsuits did not cost them more than they made in profit.

Companies that make medicine happily kill a percentage of their customers with dangerous side effects as long as they make enough to offset the lawsuits.

Do you honestly believe companies that peddle 5G are making sure it is 100% safe for you to troll the internet? If you believe this is explains why you blindly believe Joe Biden is your next president and are wearing a mask while you sit in your underwear pecking on the computer.

Last edited:

Son of Dorn

Castellan
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jul 27, 2019
"Reasonable" = Agrees with me.

"Asshat" = Anyone wiith their own ideas.

Arent you a nice Nordic FascoCommunist?

You can have your ideas and be respected but pounding away to try and force others to agree with you is dumb.

Dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out of the pit.

Your barking dog has no bite - Are you Trey Gowdy?

General Mike Flynn?
Btw, did you see the stuff I shared from my guy in Bangladesh? Still waiting to see if the doctor has more to add; I'm sure he's more than busy with regular work.

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2011
MA
Btw, did you see the stuff I shared from my guy in Bangladesh? Still waiting to see if the doctor has more to add; I'm sure he's more than busy with regular work.

No I missed it but just went back to find it.

Pretty scary.

Bangladesh is a tough place.

My initial comment was regards India and even India looks at Bangladesh with pity.

I think the country of Bdesh was designed to alert the world of high death rates. Tough being at elevation 1" with most of your population than being the bullseye for every typhoon in the region that sends a storm surge into your most populated areas.

The stats are sobering and their choices are certainly bare - damned if you do, damned if you dont.

I would consider Bdesh as just about the most state of nature, ie no medical intervention, case of what a novel virus can do.

Son of Dorn

Castellan
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jul 27, 2019
No I missed it but just went back to find it.

Pretty scary.

Bangladesh is a tough place.

My initial comment was regards India and even India looks at Bangladesh with pity.

I think the country of Bdesh was designed to alert the world of high death rates. Tough being at elevation 1" with most of your population than being the bullseye for every typhoon in the region that sends a storm surge into your most populated areas.

The stats are sobering and their choices are certainly bare - damned if you do, damned if you dont.

I would consider Bdesh as just about the most state of nature, ie no medical intervention, case of what a novel virus can do.
True. I did ask if they had anything about India; the doctor still might be able to add to that. But yeah, I don't think they can be blamed for taking it differently from the USA simply based on their being a third-world country. But even so they're preparing to relax quarantines etc, and they've gotten treatments in play and according to my friend most of the deaths aren't necessarily direct consequences of getting the virus, too. So I'm of the hesitant opinion that no, the virus isn't "horsecrap" but if a third-world country's still managing to outpace their infection deaths with recoveries, it's not as fucked-up a situation as we're being led to believe even in an already-fucked-up country like Bangladesh.

E. Bryant

Gearhead
Belligerents
Oct 25, 2010
MI
God damn, you idiots are idiots. Go to fucking school or something.
I did go to school. Only got a bachelor's in electrical engineering out of it, but between that and some experience at the day job working on tasks like EMC (electromagnetic compatibility) testing, I have a working knowledge of RF.

Now, please, continue on. I'm entertained :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Seymour Fish

E. Bryant

Gearhead
Belligerents
Oct 25, 2010
MI
Been spending about 10-15 hours per week on the bicycle and several more on yard projects, and am still corona-free. So I'd say it seems safe. The vitamin D feels good. Sunburn on my bald head doesn't feel so good, but if that's my biggest hardship then I'm doing pretty well.

Reactions: Seymour Fish

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2011
MA
True. I did ask if they had anything about India; the doctor still might be able to add to that. But yeah, I don't think they can be blamed for taking it differently from the USA simply based on their being a third-world country. But even so they're preparing to relax quarantines etc, and they've gotten treatments in play and according to my friend most of the deaths aren't necessarily direct consequences of getting the virus, too. So I'm of the hesitant opinion that no, the virus isn't "horsecrap" but if a third-world country's still managing to outpace their infection deaths with recoveries, it's not as fucked-up a situation as we're being led to believe even in an already-fucked-up country like Bangladesh.
In the same boat.

Never ever considered the virus itself a "hoax" just the response to it.

The thought 40 million people can "weather" the response with no harm no foul is arrogant.

People in Bdesh apparently are unable to stay in lock down and likewise there are people here that can not stay in lock down.

Put at risk people in secure situations, if you are concerned about the disease secure yourself away as a matter of your own free will and let others excercise their free will in choosing to conduct themselves outside of lockdown.

Telling me Mom and Pop Hardware is closed but I can go to Home Depot is stupid.

Son of Dorn

Castellan
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jul 27, 2019
In the same boat.

Never ever considered the virus itself a "hoax" just the response to it.

The thought 40 million people can "weather" the response with no harm no foul is arrogant.

People in Bdesh apparently are unable to stay in lock down and likewise there are people here that can not stay in lock down.

Put at risk people in secure situations, if you are concerned about the disease secure yourself away as a matter of your own free will and let others excercise their free will in choosing to conduct themselves outside of lockdown.

Telling me Mom and Pop Hardware is closed but I can go to Home Depot is stupid.
Exactly this.