• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Turret labels and see through scope caps

KYyeeter

Did you see the size of that chicken
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 4, 2019
I’m wanting to put the white dry erase turret labels on my gen3 razor. Does anyone make these or are they a diy item? Also want a set of see through bikini scope caps to fit it as well. Do y’all know where to look for these items?

Last edited:
Ballistix makes custom turrets for Vortex, not sure if they do white board turrets.

Scotch makes dry erase tape of different widths.

Someone else will know better, sorry

Reactions: KYyeeter
I tried just using white label paper cut down in a thin enough strip to fit above the markings on the turret. It worked good enough. It might have shaved a little time off my dialing but keeping up with 5 different colors during stage prep wasn’t ideal. I’m sure if I kept this method I could get more efficient with it. One thing I haven’t tried yet is a wrist coach. Going to see how I like that compared to a card on the scope.

I tried just using white label paper cut down in a thin enough strip to fit above the markings on the turret. It worked good enough. It might have shaved a little time off my dialing but keeping up with 5 different colors during stage prep wasn’t ideal. I’m sure if I kept this method I could get more efficient with it. One thing I haven’t tried yet is a wrist coach. Going to see how I like that compared to a card on the scope.
Wrist coaches work, lots of folks use them.

Reactions: KYyeeter