• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

turret press for precision reloading(Redding)

Re: turret press for precision reloading(Redding)

the T7?

Me and 5 million others on here have it and love it.

No wobble. Locks up tight.

good deal. you use competition dies with it and everything is repeatable when you turn it? no need for slightly adjusting anything?

repeatability is spot on. no adjustments.

Still haven't bought a press yet?

The T7 was my first press, it is my goto press for anything precision!

I agree with everyone on the T-7. I cannot tell a difference in runout or anything else with my T-7 versus my previous press, a Redding Boss.
Damn strong press!

I knew I would see you in this one..lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dsparil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">no but it looks like im about to. </div></div>

This would be a good press for you. Simple and you can't break it!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I knew I would see you in this one..lol </div></div>
It's one of three or so subjects I post on, other than giving you hard time now and then.
laugh.gif

Come on man....no Turret vs Co-Ax internet war?
I can't believe you are going let me down on this!
laugh.gif

Ford sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so where's the cheapest(yes I'll be blunt) to get a turret t-7 from redding?

I had no idea they had gone up so much.
I think I paid $170.00 back when they were introduced.

USMCj's link looks to be a very competitive price.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ford sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </div></div>

LOL!!
T7 is what I use on ALL my hunting/match ammo. When you get one, you will understand how solid it is. It weighs like 30 lbs. It's a hoss.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChadTRG42</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ford sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </div></div>

LOL!!
T7 is what I use on ALL my hunting/match ammo. When you get one, you will understand how solid it is. <span style="font-weight: bold">It weighs like 30 lbs</span>. It's a hoss. </div></div>

And that is the exact reason I suggest you get it from grafs, free shipping will save you some coin.

I just got a T-7 about a month ago. All I have to say is you won't be disappointed. Extra heavy duty. Mines new but I don"t foresee any problems with it.

The only problem I had with mine was the machines areas on the turret started to rust (damn Kalifornia weather)so I used Blue Wonder (cold blue solution) to blue those areas and have not had a problem since.

Feb02_0001.jpg

What do people think of the lyman t mag 2?

I have a forster coax on order but Mr Obama seems to have increased my delivery date so all I have is the lyman in the meantime. Hoping someone will tell me that it's really good for all their precision reloads!

Any experience with the lyman turret press wil be appreciated.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any experience with the lyman turret press wil be appreciated.</div></div>

I use one for a couple of handgun calibers I don't shoot a lot. I won't load match ammo on it; too loose on the tolerances.