• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TVP 2 ManTEAM Steel Shoot August 9th SUNDAY ONLY

Re: TVP Steel Shoot August 8th

Tom,

Why are the shoots wrapping up in Sept.. I would think we would be able to get into Dec without too much of a problem..

FYI, I gave my rifle a makeover in the last 2 weekends. She's all camo and pretty

Not saying we will not have any after September but I doubt it. Once I climb in the stand it's kinda the one track mind kicks in. After seeing a two of the biggest bucks I've ever seen I'm wanting to add one of them to my collection.....early in the season if I can. We've ran matches just about every weekend this spring/summer and I'm ready for a break. So with that said please try and make it out in August. With some help I'll have them every weekend this month, Saturdays and Sundays Starting at 10:00 a.m.

TVP

By the way...I forgot to mention this will be a team shoot. So pair now or the day of the shoot. If in the event there is an odd number someone will get lucky and shoot twice...if you have enough ammo. Either way we will work it out I'm sure.

Tom
TVP

I am trying to get my Bro to come down and shoot, instead of going to Perry and watch!

Is there a weekend in September that we can plan something like a first fall classic?

IMG_2104.jpg

Just asking.

Shooters,

Our match date has changed to SUNDAY THE 9TH ONLY THIS WEEKEND.
Sorry but after talking to several shooters this was a better day.
Please let any others know please.

Tom

Well, crap. I was good for Saturday, but not Sunday. That's the one weekend day I have to work this month. Any plans for later in the month?

Scott,

Man I'm sorry bout that . We could run one on Saturday but I will not be here. IF and BIG IF we could get some guys to commit on Saturday we can put one on. How many could you bring?

Tom

I'll let you know for sure as soon as I get the truck back together.
Should be done this evening!
Talk at you guy's later.
(I'll add some more pics too!)

Glen

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tom Sarver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scott,

Man I'm sorry bout that . We could run one on Saturday but I will not be here. IF and BIG IF we could get some guys to commit on Saturday we can put one on. How many could you bring?

Tom </div></div>
Don't worry about it. You can't schedule around everyone and I just told my babysitter to not worry about this weekend. Sunday is typically a better day for me, but not this one. I'll get back there soon enough. Mike

I'll be back in a bit

IMG_2099.jpg

IMG_2100.jpg

IMG_2107.jpg

IMG_2108.jpg

IMG_2109.jpg

Final shooters last shoot.

IMG_2111.jpg

The first shoot of the year had a dirty dozen for the final.

IMG_0971.jpg

We shot and worked on problems, together, in the cold!

This will be a great gathering this Sunday. Thank you Jesus for blessing me with such a wonderful opportunity. And EVERYONE for supporting TVP and allowing me to make a living in my own back yard. Somedays I curse the damn place but this weekend makes it all worth it. I normally don't shoot with you guys because it's YOUR time I would be wasting but last match enough people talked me into it and WOW what a good time I had.

Looking forward to the TEAMS.....

Thanks..
Tom Sarver
TVP

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tom Sarver</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I normally don't shoot with you guys because it's YOUR time </div></div>

Half of the fun of shooting at TVP is watching everyone else shoot. I tend to watch other shooters and how they control their rifle, make adjustments, adjust between targets, etc. I'd say you're welcome to shoot any time. Sorry I'll miss it this weekend.

Guy's

Great time today.(Try Hebrews 12:)

Tom,
The extra points for team made guys work togther.
I think we were teamed very fairly.

And yes Virgina, it can be done in under 5 for an extra ten points!

Three teams, and a squad for final.
IMG_2200.jpg

Tom has been wanting us to shoot this way all year.
We had six teams.
I put hunting buddies together first. (season is coming)
Guy's that know each other, and have shot together, was next.

Tom gave the team an extra 10 for doing it in under 5.
Teamate spots and gives corrections, spotter only confirms hits!
I think 40 points were given to teams this way!
Two guy's working together!
How simple!

IMG_2193.jpg

IMG_2194.jpg

IMG_2191.jpg

IMG_2182.jpg

Thank's for a great summer!

Thanks again for having me. Next time maybe I will be more prepared and be able to hit a target or two.

Thanks Wayde

Hey tom are you going to share some pics of your 260 with the Sentinel stock?

And that looks like a great place to shoot.

L.

DM is "SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM"
on your truck?

Yes, Tom has a great place to shoot.

Can you engage four different targets, in under five min?

L,

I hope to...Glem took some maybe he can post them?
How have you been? Come out and shoot with us you can stay at my place.

Tom