• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TVP cross country exercise

Tom Sarver

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2007
Coshocton,OH USA
Shooters/Hide members,

I'm glad to see this forum is part of Hide.
TVP has a great cross country trail for PT. I will try and find a aerial photo and post it here for you to see. I've noticed several of our shooters civilian and LE aren't too concerned with the PT aspect of it all. And to each their own, some folks justs simply don't have the time. I've been an avid weight lifter and fitness is very important to me and my lifestyle. Some think just because a guy walks around ripped and built he's a narcissist or something else must be wrong with him because he pays attention to his appearance. If that were the case everything the Marines taught us is goes out the door. It's usually the guy who is 50 to 100 pounds over weight that's calling the names. Imagine that. Im not that shallow to judge a guy who is not judging me.
Anyways my point is PF is an important part of my life and my job and most dont realize it till they have to hump their gear, shoot and move etc. or just plain go hunting out west.
An early moring run before a match to the mile target and back will get the blood pumping and the view is great not to mention all the wildlife you see. Im currently putting together a PFT course and I'm considering inviting young men and or woman who are currently in a delayed entry program for the military to come join us certain times of the month and or year. Especially the hard charging Marine recruits and soon to be or want to be SOF guys.
I will be in touch with some military recruiters very soon to offer our range for this service as well as our TVP members.
We already have a short course precision weapons course that is timed and I believe the record for engaging 12 targets from 3 different shooting positions is under 28 mins. I will have to check with Sam Todd President of NTOA/OTOA to get the stats.
This is a course we designed for hunters and LE SRT officers to expand their horizons so to speak. I will work on getting the aerial photo up asap. Most of our info is under Tactical comps as TVP or Thunder Valley Precision.

Re: TVP cross country exercise

Nice that you have a course set up. I need to get out there one day and shoot with you and do some PT. Maybe you need a Thunder Beast demo soon. Let me know if there is a time that will work for you.

Re: TVP cross country exercise

Your certainly welcome to join us anytime. Im currently working on our 2011 schedule. I will be in touch.

Thanks,