• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TVP Customers

Tom Sarver

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2007
Coshocton,OH USA
I apologize for not getting back to our customers the last few days with quotes, training and general info/questions.
My father passed away on Tuesday the 4th and I did not find out till Wednesday night at 1:30 a.m.. I've been taking care of all that is necessary in a time like this and I'm way behind considering he lived out of state. I am the only living relative so I have to take care of him and put him to rest. I will try to be back in the office Tuesday the 11th.

Thanks,
Tom Sarver

Re: TVP Customers

So very sorry to hear about your Father Tom... cherish the memories. He's looking down on you smiling right now brother.

Very sorry to hear of your loss Tom, our prayers are with you in this tough time...

Respectfully,
Tyler

Sorry to hear about the loss Tom, best wishes with everything.

Not sure if I can help you out in away, but just let me know.

M Richardson

I understand. Our thoughts and prayers are with you brother. Do what you need to do we all are behind you.

Adam

Sorry to hear about that tom, take your time, ...best wishes to you..

Andy

I am sorry for your loss Tom. Nothing else matters now except taking care of your family. The play world can come later. Gary

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
My Bro and myself will be coming down to my camper Friday night.
As always, more than willing to help where needed.

Glen

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Take good care.

Friends and customers,

I thank you all for your kind words. If there is one thing I learned from all this is you can't spend enough time with your family and loved ones. Life makes it hard to find the time, but if I had it to do all over again I would've done things differently, and I'm sure he would've too. How many times have we heard this??? Wish I would've listened. If your Dad or Mom is still alive cherish the days you have left together...because you never know when the last one will come. That goes for friends too..especially the ones we trust.

I'm back in the office and taking calls, orders and e-mails.
Feel free to contact me from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.

Thanks
TVP