• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TVP Short and long course this weekend 8-28-10

Tom Sarver

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2007
Coshocton,OH USA
Shooters,
Just a reminder we will be shooting the short/long course together on Saturday and the "Intimidator" only on Sunday.
Cost is $20 for each day. Start time is 10:00 a.m. be here by 9:30 a.m.

Thanks,
Tom

Re: TVP Short and long course this weekend 8-28-10

I only have about 64 SMKs left and I'm about to switch calibers soon. Is 64 enough to complete the long/short coarse combo?

Thanks,
Merritt

You need a max of 81 rounds so as long as you get some first or second round hits you might make it. Besides it sounds like you need to shoot them up. And that is 64 shots that you can take.

I'm in

Gonna try for Sunday. I need to get my 142 SMK's here.

In.

Guys, don't forget, my birthday will be the following Tuesday so the match is a perfect time to drop off presents
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wgsp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In.

Guys, don't forget, my birthday will be the following Tuesday so the match is a perfect time to drop off presents
smile.gif
</div></div>

I will try to remember that. I have a hammer and a large screwdriver I could wrap up. You might be able to use them.
wink.gif

van

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: van</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wgsp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In.

smile.gif
</div></div>

I will try to remember that. I have a hammer and a large screwdriver I could wrap up. You might be able to use them.
wink.gif

van </div></div>

But I don't shoot a savage!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wgsp</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: van</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wgsp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In.

smile.gif
</div></div>

wink.gif

van </div></div>

But I don't shoot a savage! </div></div>

You're right if you did you'd probably shoot better
wink.gif
... LOL jk I don't know you from adam or how you shoot I was just giving you crap. Happy b-day.

Good luck,
Merritt

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mwroseberry</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wgsp</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: van</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wgsp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In.

smile.gif
</div></div>

wink.gif

van </div></div>

But I don't shoot a savage! </div></div>

You're right if you did you'd probably shoot better
wink.gif
... LOL jk I don't know you from adam or how you shoot I was just giving you crap. Happy b-day.

Good luck,
Merritt </div></div>

Inside joke about van's "savage bolt tool" , no worries
smile.gif