• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TVP Training Days/Tac.Course

Tom Sarver

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2007
Coshocton,OH USA
Shooters,

Practice days are available Wednesdays at 5:00 p.m. and now Fridays at 5:00 p.m.
Wednesdays are great for getting dope to use on weekend comps/training days. Friday is good for shooters who are traveling from out of town and want to camp over night and practice till dark..and utilize what they've learned the following day on the long or short course.
Also, TVP is now building and selling custom Tactical rifles as well as Shark Suppressors under our new Manufactures licence and SOT. So, if your interested in a can/suppressor let us know and you may make an appointment to demo the top of the food chain in Suppressor manufacturing. Or come to one of our steel shoots to see them in action.

Tom
TVP

Re: TVP Training Days/Tac.Course

Tom...I am wrapping up this start-up I have been on for 3 weeks now...looks like I will try to make it next week either Wednesday or Friday after work.

..can't make the Training day....going to the in-laws for the weekend.

Re: TVP Training Days/Tac.Course

Tom,

I will be driving up from Columbus on Wednesday for the practice session....if I don't make it by 5:00 PM, say 5:15, 5:30, I will call you on your cell phone.

BTW....your cell phone voice mail is FULL.

Thanks...