• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Twitter, will you join if you haven’t already?

maybe if things change if not then no , but if he's honest about wanting to clean it up why not now if only facebook and youtube could have the same thing happen . I am still waiting for musk to reinvent the firearm industry guns with no powder or bullets needed .

I will not. My personal sanity is more important than arguing with idiots and robots on the internet. If they remove bots of all types I might consider it later on (in small doses) but overall 95% no. At best I might join in to follow things like a Presidential campaign or something, but that would be the primary reason for it.

Reactions: Plinker 73
Not sure hat a Twitter is but I dont Tweet.

Are they going to keep handing over your tweets to the .gov in the name of freedom, oops I mean terrorism and racism?

Reactions: Edgecrusher
bots are going bye bye?

RT3uFMQbB3bA.png

Every form of social media has censorship, even this site. Ask our regular ban club. Only difference in anything is what is being targeted for censorship. If you don't think a site is being censored, it's only because you tend to agree with the views. Most liberals don't think Twitter or FB is being censored either.

I have an account. Never posted. Still won’t. Too lazy to delete the account…

NO, as with most social media, IDGAF what everyone else is thinking, wearing, screwing, eating, driving, buying, feeling.......and that includes here on SH. But I do like sharing and receiving useful information that is relevant to this sport.

Reactions: Plinker 73
My immediate thought is NO however if you could copy & past the Porta John thread over at Twitter now that would be fun to watch. A lot of them would literally live stream lighting themselves on fire.

Last edited:
I didn’t twat before and I don’t see a reason to start twatting now

Reactions: geek65
I might actually get on it again now. It's a great source for news , sports, and many other things that has info you won't see elsewhere, IF it isn't censored that is. I won't be doing fake book though

Reactions: glockgirl300