• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Two Barreled Actions 223's Both Hammers

gasrat

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2019
SE Kentucky
I built these two rifles several months back and have had a time shooting them both out to 1000 yards. The 223 truly is an impressive little round when put together right. However, my daughters athletic schedule is gonna put a big cut on my shooting time in the future, which I don't mind at all. But figured I'd send these two baby's on down the line for someone else to enjoy. I have the load data and everything for these rifles. They have no problems hurting larger rifles feelings in 1000 yard steel matches. Price posted is shipped to your FFL. Offered in lower 48 states, excluding Alaska and Hawaii. PP F&F is payment method preferred, or add additional amount to cover fees is doing G&S.

** SOLD** 1. ARC Nucleus Gen 1.1 - I have both bolt heads for this action (223 and 308) It has a 1-7 twist, 26", MTU Excaliber barrel on it done by Crown Ridge Barrel Works. It cut holes with 24.4 grs. Varget and a 75 ELDm. This is by far my favorite rifle I've ever shot. Barrel has a total of 512 rounds on it. $1150.00

**SOLD** 2. Big Horn Origin
- I also have two bolt heads for this action (223 and 308). Barrel specs are the same as what's on the ARC except this barrel is 27" in length. I run 77 SMK's in it with 24.3 grains of XBR8208 and it is also a hole cutter. Barrel has a total of 316 rounds on it. These are undoubtly the two best shooting rifles I've ever owned. $1150.00

Attachments

• BActions.jpg
    BActions.jpg
    511.9 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:
If these were lefty I would have taken both

Thanks.
Kinda figured and dont wanna assume.

Great bargains on some nice rigs!

They both shoot superb. Here’s 5 out of the 26” ARC rifle and the Origin shoots the same, I’ve just never taken a picture of its group.

Attachments

• 6A9CCDCE-A0ED-429D-A7BA-0F5722D79298.jpeg
    6A9CCDCE-A0ED-429D-A7BA-0F5722D79298.jpeg
    265.9 KB · Views: 58