• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD: WTS 6.5 SAUM Tikka in a J-Allen

ifly4vamerica

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2019
NO TRADES Sorry

6.5 Saum in aj-allen chassis Tikka Action with a DMR made barrel 1-8 twist 26 inch. This is a Bartlein also. This one has 470 rounds through it. This one has a Jard Trigger.

Well taken care of, shoots sub .5 moa easily and is in great shape. I also have dies Brass and loaded ammo if interested in a package deal.

$1800
$2300 with ammo and dies.

Attachments

• IMG_20200630_121850.jpg
    IMG_20200630_121850.jpg
    792.5 KB · Views: 483
Last edited:
Thanks Todd! I liked the AXMC I bought from you so much I said screw it and got a AIAX.

Reactions: Toddmonty
I’ll give you kidney for the 22CM 😍

Forgot to add, NO TRADES, I am trying to get some safe space. I would also split the rifles and chassis up if the deal is right. Let me know what you have in mind if that is an option.

SA J-Allen sold ....22 Creed barreled action and triggertech diamond still for sale $2000

Last edited:
Reactions: Charger442
TTT, I have 6.5 loaded ammo and SAUM dies and some brass I would add to the deal if you wanted to buy that also. Sorry I won't sell the brass or dies separate.

1800 and you get a free barreled action and a jard trigger...LOL sorry couldnt resist. I'm not interested in splitting it up. Sorry

never had experience with 6.5 saum, trying to read up on it. Have a Tikka 6.5 creedmoor, that I compete with. I love the chassis. Very similar to yours

Im going to have to look, I'm pretty sure it's the mid action. It's a nice setup I have the berger 156's going 3100 out of it I believe. I'd have to look in my notes. I am only selling it because I got into the AI stuff and have a Saum barrel for that. Probably not to great for competitions but it's a badass hunting rifle for long range. If you have any other questions let me know.

Lol, was planning on building another Tikka for the competition. I completely understand on not selling it by piece. Please let me know what action is on it and might just save more for it. Thanks