• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Two Gun shoot this Sunday! Near Spokane Washington

Strangedays

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Feb 27, 2009
    Tacoma Washington
    Just letting everyone know.
    Come have a great time and shoot for a great cause!
    PM me if you have any questions or in need of directions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2-Gun Match (Rifle & Pistol)

We'll be at the Spokane Valley Rifle & Pistol Club on SUNDAY, October 3rd for the next INAS match. 30 Gonzaga University ROTC Students will be attending as an introduction to competitive shooting. The match will be a 2-gun event (Rifle & Pistol). Bring your own Rifle or there will be several loaner AR-15's available. Ammo will also be available for sale.

There will be approximately 40 rounds rifle and 100 round pistol. The match will consist of four stages. In lieu of a classifier stage, Josia has volunteered to setup a zombie stage with authentic Zombie targets. The zombie stage will be rifle & Pistol.

Lunch and Drinks will be provided after the match.

INAS still needs stage design and setup volunteers.

Schedule of Events:

Sunday, October 3rd

0700 - Setup begins (Extra Help Always Appreciated!)
    0830 - New Shooter Introduction and Free Skill-Builder Clinic
    0900 - Registration Open
    0930 - Shooter's Meeting
    1000 - Match begins

Match Fee's

$10 -- 2010 INAS Members
    $15 -- Non-members

http://www.inas.us/

Re: Two Gun shoot this Sunday! Near Spokane Washington

This looks like a lot of fun, how often are you planning on having these? Is there more info somewhere? I would like to come out and shoot sometime, but won't be able to make such short notice.

DD

Yes just follow the link near the bottom for the Inland Northwest Action Shooters web site. They do a shoot once a month but under the norm its just pistol and they have been working on getting more multi-gun shoots going on. Maybe I will see you at a later shoot.

www.INAS.us

I wish I could have made it. Sounds like fun.