• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Two Henry Big Boy Model X rifles and ammo for sale

Fenix Mike

Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 19, 2012
Tulsa, OK
I bought these to have fun with and shoot suppressed, but I just dont have time to take them to the range. I am really hoping to sell the rifles with ammo, or at least as is, but I can't imagine id have a hard time moving ammo these days if they sell separate. I won't sell the ammo without selling the rifle first.

357 mag - This has the full Midwest industries rail (not the cheaper clamp on rail, but the full wrap around rail) with iron sights, Chisel machining skeletonized stock with 6 round Hoptic longbow quiver, and includes all factory parts. I put 6 rounds of 357 mag, and 24 rounds of 38 spl suppressed through it and its movie quiet with the 38s... zero recoil too which is amazing!
SOLD

294 rounds of Hornady 135 gr 357 mag - SOLD
476 rounds of PPU 158 gr 38 Spl - $325 Shipped

45-70 - This has the full Midwest industries rail (not the cheaper clamp on rail, but the full wrap around rail) with iron sights, Chisel machining skeletonized stock with 6 round Hoptic Longbow quiver, and includes all factory parts. I shot 6 rounds through this (forgot to take ammo so only had what was in the quiver) and with the muzzle brake (Silencerco if youre going to run a Hybrid 46 can), it wasn't bad to shoot at all with the 325 gr Hornady XTPs. My can is still in jail so I haven't tried it suppressed yet.
SOLD

394 rounds of Hornady XTP 325 gr new in box - SOLD

ApYD0jp.jpg

d8Z4171.jpg

tNjHd1M.jpg

qf9oSgk.jpg

Last edited:
In for a stock and forend in case anyone wants them stock. As long as the price is fair. Just putting it out there.