• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Two lawyers that won NY gun case forced out of firm...

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2012
    Somewhere in the US
    So, the two lawyers from Kirkland & Ellis law firm, were forced out of the firm after winning the gun case in NY. Their firm confirmed that they were relieved but would not comment further. Many say it’s due to pressure coming from outside groups. I have no idea but they did drop all 2A cases that they were working. I’m hoping the two that were forced out create their own firm that do nothing but handle 2A cases.

Which is a bigger story than the decision…

So now law firms are being pressured.

Wonder how many cases they’ve tanked? How many that they could’ve won for conservatives but instead screwed it up on purpose because they were getting money from leftists. And didn’t want to lose their leftist corporate clients.

Sort of interesting. Frankly I think the entire firm should be disbarred for what they did. You cannot drop cases partway through on the basis of disliking the constitutional basis for them. That should be ruthlessly handled by the bar association. With dissolution of the farm and disbarment of everyone who is involved in the decision.

But that will never happen because of Commies.

2EB85CA6-BBE0-49B5-931D-5ECCABD8A4F4.jpeg

More...
    93E1BBC2-C66C-44C2-A1D0-B7B715C18C17.jpeg

Reactions: stefan73
    Which is a bigger story than the decision…

So now law firms are being pressured.

Wonder how many cases they’ve tanked? How many that they could’ve won for conservatives but instead screwed it up on purpose because they were getting money from leftists. And didn’t want to lose their leftist corporate clients.

Sort of interesting. Frankly I think the entire firm should be disbarred for what they did. You cannot drop cases partway through on the basis of disliking the constitutional basis for them. That should be ruthlessly handled by the bar association. With dissolution of the farm and disbarment of everyone who is involved in the decision.

But that will never happen because of Commies.

The bar association is leftist and commie. So going to the bar will result in nothing.

Reactions: acudaowner
    Something tells me that these two lawyers may have other 2A business from other gun owners.

The leftist anti-gun politicians are not going to give up. They will continue to throw obstacles in the paths of gun owners who will want to exercise their 2A rights.

They won't need to worry about their former employers anymore.

The bar association is leftist and commie. So going to the bar will result in nothing.
    Exactly.

So if you can't get representation that you can trust... what is even left of a fair defense? "You represent someone we disagree with, you and your firm get cancelled. Quit or guarantee you will tank the case. Or else."

Not only corrupt courts, judges and prosecutors, but the scum sucking lawyers have stooped even lower. But agreeing to sell out their clients when pressured from outside.

Yup... justice.

Sirhr

Exactly.

So if you can't get representation that you can trust... what is even left of a fair defense? "You represent someone we disagree with, you and your firm get cancelled. Quit or guarantee you will tank the case. Or else."

Not only corrupt courts, judges and prosecutors, but the scum sucking lawyers have stooped even lower. But agreeing to sell out their clients when pressured from outside.

Yup... justice.

Sirhr

There is going to be a monumental shift in the legal system. People are realizing they can’t get along with the left anyone. It’s going to be all out lawfare for the next decade at least.

Exactly.

Yup... justice.

Sirhr

There is going to be a monumental shift in the legal system. People are realizing they can’t get along with the left anyone. It’s going to be all out lawfare for the next decade at least.
    As I’ve said, it’s up to the people to correct this. And you aren’t going to do it within the corrupt system, unless there are some in the system that have seen the light and actually stand up for what is right.

I wonder if Kirkland & Ellis principals will suffer from mysterious accidents on their way to/from work

So if I gave that firm my business, some internet people said mean things about the firm, they’d drop my case and screw me?

Not a good look.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    Lawfare (noun) : Political and legal warfare scored via the accrued outcomes of different cases. This is in contrast to normal 'law', in which the outcome of an individual case determines the victor(s) and the ensuing consequences.

Let's get this in the dictionary!

Reactions: Longshot231
    Leftists controlling the 'justice system'? What a surprise. Biden is arresting anyone who had anything to do with President Trump, or anyone who still claims the election was stolen. The police state is here.

• Angry
    Reactions: 338 Mollett
    So, the two lawyers from Kirkland & Ellis law firm, were forced out of the firm after winning the gun case in NY. Their firm confirmed that they were relieved but would not comment further. Many say it’s due to pressure coming from outside groups. I have no idea but they did drop all 2A cases that they were working. I’m hoping the two that were forced out create their own firm that do nothing but handle 2A cases.
    And sue the shit out of Kirkland for wrongful termination.

Leftists controlling the 'justice system'? What a surprise. Biden is arresting anyone who had anything to do with President Trump, or anyone who still claims the election was stolen. The police state is here.
    Yeah today he was blasting the USSC for going rogue and said something about doing something to codify abortion rights. I hope they do. Will be a slam dunk then to codify gun rights even tho they supposedly already are.

Obviously, none of the 2 lawyer's last name is Kirkland nor Ellis. As a betting man, I highly doubt the firm Kirkland & Ellis would be dumb enough to fire these 2 lawyers immediately after the verdict, and potentially subject themselves to all kinds of discrimination and employment suits....

On the other hand, if I were the 2 lawyers that delivered this historic high profile 2A Supreme Court win, I probably ask for a significant increase and chunk of partner's equity at Kirkland & Ellis, else I leverage the current publicity for my own benefit, leave to start my own law firm, hang out my own shingle, put my name on the door, and be my own boss. Screw working for someone else....

Put away your conspiracy hats, use your common sense. Which is more likely? I bet on the latter.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Blakehayden
    Don't forget Machine Gun Clement, when Solicitor General was sent by Bush II to try and torpedo Heller before SCOTUS, these guys work for money, ain't Saints.

We should make the name/contact info for their new firm a stickey and every time we see some one who might need their services, forward it to them.

Reactions: SilentStalkr