• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Two questions on bushnell tactical elite

lmt-ar

Private
Minuteman
Mar 11, 2009
Salem, NH
Interested in a 3.5 21 50 dmr with the g2 reticle. Are they all marked on the side of the bell in yellow? And is the only difference between the dmr and hdmr are reticles? Thanks ahead

The newer ones I have are marked DMR on the side and the older ones are not. Yes the HDMR's have the horus reticle

Yep, the DMRs have either the G2 or Mil reticles while the HDMRs have Horus reticles (H59 or TRMR2). The third version of the 3.5-21 is the ERS. It has locking turrets and zero stop while the DMR & HDMR only have locking turrets, no zero stop...

Yep, the DMRs have either the G2 or Mil reticles while the HDMRs have Horus reticles (H59 or TRMR2). The third version of the 3.5-21 is the ERS. It has locking turrets and zero stop while the DMR & HDMR only have locking turrets, no zero stop...

ERS also has 10mil turrets vs DMR/HDMR's 5mil turrets.

Interested in a 3.5 21 50 dmr with the g2 reticle. Are they all marked on the side of the bell in yellow? And is the only difference between the dmr and hdmr are reticles? Thanks ahead

Mine are marked in yellow and yes to the 2nd question.

Last edited:
I cant for the life of me figure out why Bushnell thought it was necessary to put the cheesy "ERS" or "XRS" in yellow on the objective bell of their most expensive "tactical" scopes.