• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Two stage triggers? Geissele super 700?

Aussie_Pathfinder

Private
Minuteman
Jul 4, 2022
Brisbane, Australia
Firstly guys, G’day from Australia 🇦🇺

Ive been searching for another Geissele Super 700 two stage trigger for a bulid I’m slowly getting together but sadly, the search isn’t going all that well.

I have a super 700 trigger on a previous build I did on my 6.5PRC (Terminus action, Proof carbon barrel and shoots like a dream!) and I wanted to keep some form of uniformity in my rifles as I plan to use another Terminus action, Proof barrel and hopefully a Super 700 again, this time on a 7mmPRC.

For those that have the experience in two stage triggers, and if I cant find another Super 700, would there be much difference if I just settled on a Trigger Tech two stage ?

Getting parts to build rifles here in Aussie is a pain in the rear end and a lengthy process. If anyone has a Geissele super 700 they wish to part with I’m all ears! (And no, I’m no scammer and don’t message me if thats your intentions)

Cheers from the other side of the pond,

AK.
IMG_3541.jpeg

Reactions: JeffLebowski
In my opinion, TT Diamond or Primary is on a different part of the "feel" spectrum of 2 stage triggers than the Geissele. It is certainly not a downgrade, in fact you might personally like them better. But the shoe shape, first stage length, and break feel of the Super 700 is kind of unique I think. Outside of being the first to jump on the rare PX offering, idk where you'd source another. But TTs are plentiful and really nice themselves.

Reactions: Aussie_Pathfinder