• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Two thumbs up for KRG bolt lift.

Randoman5

Minuteman
Jul 29, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
I just got my KRG bolt lift and I really couldn't be happier. Installation took all of 2 minutes, most of which were figuring out which of the two sets of included washers best fit. The transformation in bolt feel is really night and day. I have somewhat above average size hands, not huge, but I can palm a basketball, and I had a really difficult time gripping the stock bolt handle on my Remington 700. The result was the bolt felt very stiff and clunky. With the bolt lift the difference is kind of incredible. The bolt feels much much smoother and easier to work. It really transformed the feel of the rifle. I got mine in FDE, they also offer them in black and OD Green and it is a perfect match for my FDE Mcrees chassis.

Bottom line, I'd recommend this for anyone with a Remington 700 with a stock bolt handle. For 30 bucks it's an outstanding bargain.

It really helps the bolt lift out on the newer, more poorly finished 700s. I know it was night and day on mine.

Thank you for your business gentlemen. We had a specific niche in mind that we wanted to fill. We're happy to be able to help shooters out, and we're grateful for your patronage.
Justin

I put one on my AAC-SD just last week. I can't believe the difference it made. I always thought they were kind of ugly too, but its starting to grow on me.