• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Two Vets A+ customer service

264win

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 15, 2008
    whidbey island wa.
    I recently bought a used two vets tripod that needed a small part replaced.
    when I called to ask about buying a replacement,
    someone answered the phone who was very knowledgeable, helpful and was fluent in English.
    they offered to fix it if I wanted to send it in or just mail me the part needed.
    No fuss, no hoops to jump through or trying to find a receipt from 3 years ago. Just great old fashioned customer service.

Good CS is becoming rare, and I appreciate it when I find it.
    I will own more Two Vets products in the future.

Had an equally pleasant experience buying from them and calling to discuss which tripod was right for me.

+1 for Two Vets.
    I was at a match and having an issue with one of my 40 Mike Mike tripod's legs getting stuck trying to deploy. During a break I emailed their CS to describe the issue. They called me back within the hour, on a Sunday morning, while I was still at the match, and not only helped me to get back up and running right then - he told me how to prevent my issue going forward and offered to send replacement parts if necessary (the little plastic caps that sit at the top of each tripod leg section while nested within the others).
    I've only ever heard good feedback about Two Vets CS.

I recently bought a used two vets tripod that needed a small part replaced.
    when I called to ask about buying a replacement,
    someone answered the phone who was very knowledgeable, helpful and was fluent in English.
    they offered to fix it if I wanted to send it in or just mail me the part needed.
    No fuss, no hoops to jump through or trying to find a receipt from 3 years ago. Just great old fashioned customer service.

Good CS is becoming rare, and I appreciate it when I find it.
    I will own more Two Vets products in the future.
    +1 for Dan and 2Vets products and CS.