• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Two women arrested for exposing

Clark

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 4, 2003
WA the everblue state
4fda0114cbd15.preview-620.jpg

Jun 12, 2012
Two women were arrested this week for raising hell at a public golf course in Alton, Illinois. The ladies in question stand accused of the heinous crime of flashing their breasts at fellow golfers.

Madison County Sheriff’s Captain Mike Dixon says that his deputies responded to several complaints of lewd conduct this week at the Woodlands Public Golf Course. Authorities arrived on the scene and arrested Shelly Lewis (bottom), 45, and Alicia Binford (top), 43, for misdemeanor indecency, according to the Daily Mail.

“They weren’t topless in general,” Capt. Dixon clarified. “But they were exposing their breasts. Obviously there’s a neighborhood there, there are children around as there’s a subdivision built on the course, so there were concerns.”

It is not currently known whether the women were actually golfing as well as exposing their breasts or if they were simply accompanying other golfers.

“The officers didn’t witness Binford and Lewis golfing,” said Capt. Dixon. “They witnessed them pulling their shirts up.”

Both women posted their $100 cash bonds.
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/c...s-public-course

article-2158274-1392D139000005DC-526_634x475.jpg

4cdd0e5acfee5.image.jpg

Looks like one of them owns a bar.
http://www.stltoday.com/suburban-journal...8f5ae1d375.html

Re: Two women arrested for exposing

It was shirts vs. skins?

Obviously drinking and driving. Golf course-driving, oh Gawd I slay me.

I must be getting older those women look incredibly hot in their bunny costumes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Vaq</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess they were the 19th hole!!! </div></div>

That would be 19-24, actually.

don't know about you, but from the pictures i'd do either of them. you?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hankpac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obviously drinking and driving. Golf course-driving, oh Gawd I slay me.

I must be getting older those women look incredibly hot in their bunny costumes. </div></div>

I'm still under 30 and I for sure as hell wouldn't turn down either of those two gals. Heck I remember flying cross country about 8 years ago, decided to hit on one of the stewardesses, right up until my mom realized they had graduated high school together. I wimped out, should have gone for it.

Another victimless crime prosecuted... Yay AmeriKa!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've done worse looking women </div></div>
:x (muffled laughter)

That's only a couple hours away, maybe I should dust of the ole clubs and see if they are repeat offenders.

Discrimination! If men can take their tops off women should be able to0. Its hot out there

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DirtyDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wood </div></div>

Tiger wood
woodn't he?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why can't this stuff happen when I'm on the course?

</div></div>

That is exactly what I thought.

Who complained? Booby flash is a gift. Its one to be cherished. The older I get the less it happens. I used to get 4 or 5 a year, now maybe once a year and usually when I am driving and I only get a split second of it... I salute you golfer booby flashers. May your days of showing boobies to strangers continue regardless of the setback... Cheers (sniff)

what a bunch of jackasses.
a free flash of fem nip is a gift, no matter how good or bad, perky or saggy. It's only done when having a good-ol time.
The only complaintants (almost ever) are simple minded church chicks with small breasts who are pissed that someone else is capable of having a better time than they are. May the court forbid anyone from having a good time & a little harmeless fun.
Hell, I was 25 before I actuall learned how to live a little.
Now, I'm not saying that everyone should run around nekkid & drunk, (some simblance of self control should be used) but damn people, a little common sense & tolerance would make this world a much better place.
Sure glad the county needed $200 bucks in tickets from these chicks. Shame on the cops for hauling them in when all it probably warrented was a warning.