• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TX Lakewood Church Shooter is a TRANNY w/record & May be an Illegal

1707769555034.gif

The Osteen/Lakewood Church shooter, now dead, is a Palestine Supporter, a TRANSSEXUAL, has a criminal record, is originally from south of the border, and may be an Illegal Alien!

I was suspicious this was a trans shooter early given how the original reports of the 5 yr. old child they brought in with were 50% girl and 50% boy. This video OP suggests the religion of this person "as being suspect" because the of the pro-Palestinian declarations on the rifle - they might be "pro-Palestinian" but as a trans person I highly doubt they were Muslim (perhaps we should send some of these pro-Hamas trans people for a visit to one of the Hamas battalions for a welcoming party?). I think with shooter's name being Genesse Moreno/Jeffrey Escalante we can assume they came from a primarily Christian nation.

Last edited:
Those Officers better run and hide because they just killed one of Joe's voters , thats a BIG NO NO .........

Reactions: 10ring'r
Those hormones are like roids!!They make you crazy as fuck.