• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Conrad

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 28, 2006
    TX
    Any TX matches planned or being planned?

There was a team match at Outback Precision Rifle Club a few months back that was a lot of fun. I assume that's what this Team Challenge is similar to. Had a two man team, one guy on a gas gun for short to medium range targets and the bolt gunner for medium to long rage. Both had a pistol targets to engage for different stages. Keep checking Outback Precision Rifle Club or North Texas Multi gun if you're in the area for matches like it. It's a lot of fun.

Tyler

With Outback closing down are there any other activities in region 5?

The monthly North matches are at Jacobs plain in Greenville right now. I'll pm you the contact tomorrow. There are also monthly matches in Navasota. Texas prs club. The website isn't kept up to date as much as it needs to be.

http://www.texasprc.club/north-event-schedule/

I'm hoping to make the July match up there.

The monthly North matches are at Jacobs plain in Greenville right now. I'll pm you the contact tomorrow. There are also monthly matches in Navasota. Texas prs club. The website isn't kept up to date as much as it needs to be.

http://www.texasprc.club/north-event-schedule/

I'm hoping to make the July match up there.

The next match is July 8th at Jacobs Plain. Bring a pistol, AR and long rifle. Should be a great time!

I gotta work on the 8th! Gotta get another AR also.... Oh well hopefully I'll make August.

Lefty black rain scout.....

West Texas Long Range Rifle Association is holding a match Sept 30 at the Stanton Tx range. From the announcement:

!!!!Outwest Precision Rifle Championship !!!
    Prs club points and some awesome trophies up for grabs as usual.

September 30th match details.

HI Everyone,

West Texas Long Range near Stanton, will host the next Out West Precision match in the series. Match date is September 30. Start time is 9:00 am, please sign in by 8:30 safety meeting 8:40. The range card and match descriptions are attached. We won’t know distances on stage 5 until we set it up the day before. Also a picture of a 300 yard 3 shot group shot off of a boot is attached, so folks don’t freak out about that stage before they try it. Steve and I went out and tried to decide what you could do if you needed to make a shot and didn’t have anything to rest on, thus the “Hung Out” stage. So now you have a week and a half to work on that stage. You can bring an extra boot or boots so you don’t have to take one off if you want. Hope to see you there.

West Texas Long Range Rifle Association is holding a match Sept 30 at the Stanton Tx range. From the announcement:

!!!!Outwest Precision Rifle Championship !!!
    Prs club points and some awesome trophies up for grabs as usual.

September 30th match details.

HI Everyone,

West Texas Long Range near Stanton, will host the next Out West Precision match in the series. Match date is September 30. Start time is 9:00 am, please sign in by 8:30 safety meeting 8:40. The range card and match descriptions are attached. We won’t know distances on stage 5 until we set it up the day before. Also a picture of a 300 yard 3 shot group shot off of a boot is attached, so folks don’t freak out about that stage before they try it. Steve and I went out and tried to decide what you could do if you needed to make a shot and didn’t have anything to rest on, thus the “Hung Out” stage. So now you have a week and a half to work on that stage. You can bring an extra boot or boots so you don’t have to take one off if you want. Hope to see you there.

I will have to try and make one after October.