• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk TX Precision - Happy New Year!

Darqusoull13

Bad Influence
Minuteman
Jul 5, 2018
TX
TX Precision wanted to share our video highlighting our Fall Classic PRO-AM match. We want to get folks excited about shooting Precision Rifle early in 2020 and really let everyone know that whether you're the best in the world or brand new we will do whatever we can to help you have fun and improve your shooting.

@lowlight thank you for promoting the community so well. We hope our message resonates well with yours of building a positive community dedicated to improving real shooting applications.

~~Video by Tom Davis Films~~

TXPrecision is awesome! I'm a new-ish shooter and after attending one of their matches I was hooked. I was actually at that ProAM and all of the "Pro" shooters helping us "Amateurs" was really cool. Genuine good dudes all around... no BS. Dave and Prentice do it right!

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Looks like that club has grown a lot, and Dave and Prentice have been busy continually upgrading the facility at CCC for precision rifle matches - great to see!

I miss having such a great group of shooters, well run matches and facilities close to me. Shooting those club matches at CCC was awesome, keep up the good work!

Glad y'all enjoyed the videos! Small teaser for Best in Texas in Feb, sounds like we are going bigger :)

Reactions: CV_Ag