• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk TX Precision - Match Video

Darqusoull13

Bad Influence
Minuteman
Jul 5, 2018
TX
Hey Y'all,

Dave and Prentice over at TX Precision posted up a video they had commissioned to try and capture what it feels like to shoot a match. They wanted to share the video around and get some feedback about what everyone thought about it. Good, bad, let them know what you think. Any feedback helps!

-Media by TDavis Films

Is that the CCC range in Navasota? I have been meaning to make a trip down there I'm up in Bluff Dale.

Reactions: Darqusoull13
Is that the CCC range in Navasota? I have been meaning to make a trip down there I'm up in Bluff Dale.
It is. TX Precision Matches are 2nd Saturdays if you'd like to come out for a match.

Really nice videography in this video , I like the way it was edited and the music is good too.

Reactions: Darqusoull13
This is way too flashy. Where’s the standing around for 20mins before each stage? Lol

Oh don't worry, it's there. I shouldn't have watched the vid. Reminds me that I haven't been out there since July for a centerfire match. On a different note, the 22 match is big enough that your match fee now gets you lunch,and it's this weekend...

Nice video. That's an awesome range. I try to shoot the 2nd Saturday matches out there when I can. Lots of great shooters out there.